Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,208 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics (117445 Views)

Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... / Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top / Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:25am On Nov 25, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Even if there is no pant under the hijab at least the hijab covers her naked body and she doesn’t go about causing temptation in the mind of men

Just say you are a per vert.

A well disciplined man won't budge even the face of a stark nak ed woman.

While, a rap ist will be moved to do his thing even when the lady is putting on wrapper then agbada on top of jeans top and trousers.

It's a thing of the mind, maybe you will ra pe all the women in the beach when you go to the beach in let's say USA or Caribbean countries OR Europe, because many of them wear next to nothing when they are in the beach having fun.
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:40am On Nov 25, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Just say you are a per vert.
[s]
A well disciplined man won't budge even the face of a stark nak ed woman[/s].
While, a rap ist will be moved to do his thing even when the lady is putting on wrapper then agbada on top of jeans top and trousers.

It's a thing of the mind, maybe you will ra pe all the women in the beach when you go to the beach in let's say USA or Caribbean countries OR Europe, because many of them wear next to nothing when they are in the beach having fun.
How can the naked body of a woman move you when masturbation has ruined your sexual virility.
The attached photo is about rape your beloved America where people enjoy going about naked

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Sunnyski: 11:52am On Nov 25, 2022
Before 2030 women will be walking naked* on the street just to attract men.
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Fewwords(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
I have seen it over a thousand times.is it that Nigerian government cannot do anything about this? They are everywhere in my street
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by BigName101: 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Dem full America.
Have they ever offered anything else beyond sex
na there all manner of immorality dey start, followed by Europe. During summer, na pant them dey wear waka for street here
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Tonytonex(m): 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Same thing but she didn't raise the tshirt up like this ones. Only T- shirt
hmm na wa oh.
God have mercy
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Tonytonex(m): 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fewwords:
I have seen it over a thousand times.is it that Nigerian government cannot do anything about this? They are everywhere in my street
it's only in Lagos and Abuja this kind thing fit happen.
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
Not Nigerian girls BTW, they dont wear pant, even under those wrapper, trousers and skirts you see them wearing.
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by robosky02(m): 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
quentin06:
Not Nigerian girls BTW, they dont wear pant, even under those wrapper, trousers and skirts you see them wearing.

Jjc

Johnny just came

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Pootle: 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
saw some here in Qatar grin grin grin
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
How can the naked body of a woman move you when masturbation has ruined your sexual virility.
The attached photo is about rape your beloved America where people enjoy going about naked

So, according to you, Everyman lacks self control?
So because I decided not to allow my johnie control my reasoning/emotion, I'm now a masturbator***?
Same masturbators* that can be moved by ordinary image, imagination, thoughts, etc, talk more of when they see na ked women in reality.

You should be able to differentiate between when you are with a woman indoor with the intention that anything can happen or both of you can knack if you guys want to, in this case coming na ked na straight ticket...

And when you are outdoor and bumped into such ladies(random/strangers) you don't know at all.
Normally, the man may be moved in the later case because he's healthy but his self control will help him overcome such situation.

That being said, you are a per vert abeg.
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by DKM123: 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
I am very sure this is a beach or swimming pool area cos Nigeria is not that liberal enough for a girl to walk in her panties...... The people in the picture aren't even looking at them awkwardly like they would if it was a regular outfit..
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by damoobaba: 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

It's only a matter of time before the ones on your street join them if we don't put a stop to this madness.

How do we put a stop to it, I want to know.
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by belcom10(m): 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
I mean I saw the post on facebook , A comedian posted it.

Tonytonex:
For real?
In which state? That means very soon they may start having sex on the street.

1 Like

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by JayPeeOham: 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Thank you. smiley.

You are welcome
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Roon9(m): 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
kelvine:
I haven't seen this yet on the street.
The people (women) I know in the places I go will attack any lady dressed like this.

Just last week I saw it live and it was in a public park... Like it was so unbelievable. I initially thought the lady was mad until I saw her using pos. Crazy times
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Roon9(m): 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
oz4real83:
Come to ringroad in Benin city, some ladies will pass you, you will turn to confirm again if what you saw the first time was true shocked. At least I'm seeing pants in the pics posted above, but you won't see anything apart from the shirt that some of them wore. embarassed

True bros. You will start questioning your own eyes
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Countersam(m): 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
Toktee:
you are so pathetic come to ibbu lapai come and see what Yoruba and Igbo girls are doing here.... You are totally out of reality.
Your generation will remain pathetic. Must you rain insults for nothing, am I the cause of your misery? Thunder from Lapai fire you there.

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by bisiswag(f): 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
Toktee:
Olosho spotted...
What have you as an African contributed aside increasing the numbers of lazy girls who now believes the easy way to make money is your walk street naked?
Don't quote me o.... Cos if you do by the time am thru with you, you will overhaul your wardrobe.
I decided to quote you so I can truly see what you want to do as a frustrated demented jobless bat that you are. Not the online warrior tin, I mean what you can and will actually do cos you were never mentioned.
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by owomano(m): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
Unfortunately we say it's their choice and right to dress the way they choose. Forgetting it will someday come back to hunt our society.
Wasted generation unleashing immorality on the future generation as we all sit back and watch without defence.
Sometimes I feel sharia law is d way... Albeit sharia has its own flaws. No perfect ways in this world
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Olukayodeaustyn: 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
End time dressings
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by DLivingAncestor: 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
The latest trends of the DAUGHTERS OF EVE

1 Like

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Toktee(m): 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
bisiswag:

I decided to quote you so I can truly see what you want to do as a frustrated demented jobless bat that you are. Not the online warrior tin, I mean what you can and will actually do cos you were never mentioned.
Your case is beyond redemption, just move one.. but wait a minute,abandoned the profession my dear it's will not do you any good only meter increased.

Ah do not know how to insult people maybe you will put me thru.
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by K9blunt(f): 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

It's only a matter of time before the ones on your street join them if we don't put a stop to this madness.

How do you want to stop this, by forcing them?
Who gave you the authority over another persons life?.

And how as these ladies dressing affected your life?
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by BigYash: 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
udemzyudex:

But you like their bigYash?
No be sex objects them be before undecided
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Toktee(m): 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Countersam:

Your generation will remain pathetic. Must you rain insults for nothing, am I the cause of your misery? Thunder from Lapai fire you there.
See painment. grin sorry bro.
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Magnoliaa(f): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
AfroKnight:
We can pump it na

Can’t we?

I am sorry; but I am a child of God, I don't know about you. angry

I will do no such thing to please a mortal man.

In fact, come and collect your engagement ring sef.
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Pringles101: 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Magnoliaa send me your picture.. cool

I want to masturbate this night cool
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by AfroKnight: 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Maggie you too dey quick vex. Small tin you wan scatter everything. Haba. It was just a suggestion so that I won’t cheat on you with like 4 other babes. Calm down na

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Gerrard59(m): 2:23am On Nov 26, 2022
bisiswag:
Africans never cease to amaze me. What d hell? Who cares what these pple wear as long as they not in the offices where you need dress formal?

No inventions, no critical thinking, ah ah , wassup with the black mind? Some screaming religion and culture , how has that helped you achieve anything whatsoever? Start screaming justice and start screaming for all other things needed for a sane society to function.

I see some posts on nairaland and it just breaks my heart. The world has left us behind. If it's not man and woman matter it's about dressing or random killings. No breakthroughs, nothing. God have mercy.

Before you quote me, ask yourself what we as Africans have contributed to the world other than marrying, birthing, taking up oxygen and acting as hypocritical morality police, therein lies your answer...

To be honest, I laughed all through the posts. They don't know how the rest of the world has moved past Africa. BTW, these rantings only happen across parts of Africa. Southern Africans don't rant as most West Africans do. Unsurprisingly, Southern Africa is the safest part of sub-Saharan Africa.
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Gerrard59(m): 2:29am On Nov 26, 2022
Tonytonex:
it's only in Lagos and Abuja this kind thing fit happen.

People have stated the OP case happened in Benin, Edo state. Such can be worn anywhere across Southern Nigeria and nothing will happen. BTW, why are you against it or angry? Are there no serious issues happening in Nigeria to be bothered about rather than some random girls wearing pants?

1 Like

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Felixv: 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
masterflowx:

Come to Badore, Ajah axis your eyes will see shege. Aside that, any of my sister that move to Lekki Ajah axis will be counted as minus one in my family the moment she move here. If you have a girlfriend that is coming to this axis, if anything will make her to spend more than a week please my brother move on. Because "nkan ti baje" (things don spoil).

lol..is badore as bad as ikeja

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. / Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.