Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Wat Drink Taught U A Lesson? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Drink Taught U A Lesson? (1377 Views)

Wat Drink Taught You A Lesson? / Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) / Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Drink Taught U A Lesson? by Illegal1(m): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2022
Hi guys.....

wats the name of that drink/mixture u took and u promised urslf never to drink again if dis particular highness manage clear frm ur eyes....even thou u knw say na fake promise..

i made such promise the day i took monkey tail and black bullet,omoh...eye turn me till day break,the entire house rotate pass celling fan wen dey gear 5...and i was lyk"God abeg save me,i no go ever near drink again if dis highness clear frm my eyes.....bt las las 1wk no pass b4 i resume highness again.

so guys...tell us,which drink knack u down lyk dat..
Re: Wat Drink Taught U A Lesson? by Starboytwo(m): 9:08am On Nov 16, 2022
Oboy went to visit my friend and he asked we stepped out for some trips.

He took me to one place to drink “jedi” with some assorted goat meat shii. I was more interested in the meat but after some persuasion and how the drink will help flush and wash all the sugar in my system, I told madam to sell me #100 own. And then, my problem started.

Omo, I don’t understand how my stomach operated, later when my guy invited some girls, ps4, more meat, loud, etc, I was in the bathroom throwing my lungs out and praying to God to forgive me for I shall never taste worldly things again. Oboy, na die that day.

Fastforwad 2 days.

Another of our friend showed up and again, my guy asked we stroll to that place. Yeah, I follow them but nothing enter mouth. I kept it shut.

I kindly pleaded with my guy not to drink that shii, instead Baba wash it down with assorted. Few minutes later I saw me 2 days ago on his face. I told him. Welcome to Hell bro.

He saw things. I laugh tire.

3 Likes

Re: Wat Drink Taught U A Lesson? by Wisebird22(m): 9:12am On Nov 16, 2022
Night train,was just siping it believing it very mild but few hours later eh,my head turn like ceiling fan
Re: Wat Drink Taught U A Lesson? by illicit(m): 9:14am On Nov 16, 2022
Napoleon Brandy

Turbo King

What a combination

I almost puked my guts

It was at a carnival

I can't remember how I got home till today
Re: Wat Drink Taught U A Lesson? by Ekejoestar(m): 9:15am On Nov 16, 2022
Omoo, one of my guys took me to one agbo jedi joint wey dey for Atan busstop opp murphy hotel, I been dey get waist problem and he talk say sugar don plenty for my body.

I drank normal agbo but that one no shack me plus I need something stronger as a shayo master lol, na him di woman bring out one herbal drink in small plastic container I don 4get d name but she said I should use the container cap to take one shot leave it in my mouth for like 5mins b4 spitting it out, I did as instructed except that the cap was full, but after that 5mins, come see me sweating like person wey run under hot sun and cold dey that evening.

That was my FIRST time of sweating from my head and the stuff rearranged the four cardinal points in my head, I was afraid to stand cos my mind bin dey tell me make I no try am unless I wan fall down, I use my legs come there but na bike dey use carry me comot go house.

Omoo, that drink really showed me shege and I no even take wetin pass all this water bottle cover but it worked.

1 Like

Re: Wat Drink Taught U A Lesson? by marlow1962(m): 9:16am On Nov 16, 2022
Smirnoff really fvked me up, since then i quit alcohol
Re: Wat Drink Taught U A Lesson? by BigYash: 9:30am On Nov 16, 2022
American Honey did me shege. The second bad experience was black bullet mixed with alormo bitters. I hurry comot club that night. My guys then were just laughing. Me and alcohol no too dey agree.. But if na w**d anyhow u want,we go do am reach
Re: Wat Drink Taught U A Lesson? by morhsuud22(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2022
Godson, drank that shit a party close to my house with friends and the effects lingered for days.
Trouble started when i volunteered to pick a guest that doesn't know his way to the venue, there's a road that's very straight and balanced that leads to my house and till date i believe that somehow stairs were on that road that night, I kept tiptoeing and avoiding the steps with the guest giving me curious a look.
Time came to go home and rest with my roommate and the guest because we bonded and asked him to crash at our place, i agreed with my roomie and told the guy that we have given him our main bed for the night with mosquito net while we slept on the floor.
Midnight my roommate wanted to ease himself and didn't see the guy on the bed and woke me up, we went out of our room started crying that we will be arrested for kidnapping because people saw us leaving with the guy.
The idiot guy was beside us all the time and just kept mute while we disgraced ourselves. We still laugh about it till date.

6 Likes

Re: Wat Drink Taught U A Lesson? by Lionstep: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2022
Monkey tail and captain jack ......I quit anything alcohol 10yrs ago

2 Likes

Re: Wat Drink Taught U A Lesson? by Danisaint112(m): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2022
Lionstep:
Monkey tail and captain jack ......I quit anything alcohol 10yrs ago

Good for you. Never go back for the good of your organs.
Re: Wat Drink Taught U A Lesson? by Honchoslim16(m): 10:04am On Nov 16, 2022
Lords Gin.

I can never forget that year.. 2016.

My uncle took me along with him to a friend's house warming party........they are all Yoruba Traditional worshippers.
As the Babalawo was saying prayers, he was also giving us the Gin to drink.......i was getting high already!
After all the prayers, the Babalawo said anyone who'd love to drink the remaining alcohol can take it.
As my Uncle went outside with the other men to kill Pig....i just laid my hands on the uncut alcohol bottle and started gulping it.... Damn cheesy
My uncle unexpectedly came in and was surprised i was drinking a full bottle...... But since i was not misbehaving yet, he didn't bother talking.

Some other guys came in and started hailing me 'Orisa Orisa'..... I was also feeling like a Celeb,, not knowing i was a dumb ass grin

It was time to go home........my legs became damn heavy shocked i never knew something funny was going to happen, cos that was my first time getting High!
I got into the car and slept off....that's only what I remembered!

When my eyes opened a bit, i found myself in my uncle's friend house, on a bed full of urine.. grin
But I was very weak.. I couldn't walk and talk properly.
They were just carrying me like a dead man.......little kids around were just laughing cheesy

When I finally got home that night , my uncle reported me to his wife.......as early as 5am she woke me up started preaching the gospel of Christ to me. grin
Later in the morning, i ate a bowl of eba....but it was like i didn't eat anything thing
For like 4days i was just eating like someone that had 10 extra stomach!

It was a crazy experience!

Now I'm a Don in drinking grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wat Drink Taught U A Lesson? by Galantis: 10:05am On Nov 16, 2022
Thunder & Dreha, it made a hole in my umblical cord. na hospital i see myself. me beign alive is a miracle.
Re: Wat Drink Taught U A Lesson? by brain54(m): 10:14am On Nov 16, 2022
illicit:
Napoleon Brandy

Turbo King

What a combination

I almost puked my guts

It was at a carnival

I can't remember how I got home till today
Haha…

You go don fall inside gutter tire that night.
Habi na you I see inside gutter one night like that.

Some things are not explainable in this life. Like how a drunk Dey always know road locate go house.

Back to topic…calypso. Till date I hate that drink. I can’t even stand the smell.

December 24th 2010. I no Dey ever forget that year. The drink do me shege!

1 Like

Re: Wat Drink Taught U A Lesson? by Lionstep: 10:15am On Nov 16, 2022
Danisaint112:

Good for you. Never go back for the good of your organs.

Exactly
Re: Wat Drink Taught U A Lesson? by illicit(m): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2022
brain54:

Haha…

You go don fall inside gutter tire that night.
Habi na you I see inside gutter one night like that.

Some things are not explainable in this life. Like how a drunk Dey always know road locate go house.

Back to topic…calypso. Till date I hate that drink. I can’t even stand the smell.

December 24th 2010. I no Dey ever forget that year. The drink do me shege!

Lol it wasn't far from my house
It was my street carnival

Me sef till now I can't stand d smell of Brandy
Re: Wat Drink Taught U A Lesson? by Boogyman557: 10:30am On Nov 16, 2022
Re: Wat Drink Taught U A Lesson? by Nemesis0147(m): 11:00am On Nov 16, 2022
Tequila and vodka
Re: Wat Drink Taught U A Lesson? by LIVINGICONREBOR: 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2022
After i saw my favorite uncle passed right before my own eyes due to liver cirrhosis many years ago. I vowed never to take anything alcohol. I have kept that promise to this very day. angry
Re: Wat Drink Taught U A Lesson? by brain54(m): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
LIVINGICONREBOR:
After i saw my favorite uncle passed right before my own eyes due to liver cirrhosis many years ago. I vowed never to take anything alcohol. I have kept that promise to this very day. angry
Good idea…

I personally have witnessed a close relative die from liver cirrhosis . Or let me say complications from liver cirrhosis.

But one thing I have always believed is to live my life the way I choose. Especially when I am doing things in moderation. I won’t live my life in fear. After-all something must kill a man. You drink you die you no drink you still die. You eat certain food you die you no eat you still die.

Talking of the liver cirrhosis I know people that drink and smoke everyday of their life and look hail and healthy. I also know people who choose not to do these things and still die young or are plagued with different sicknesses.

I am not scared of death. My only prayer is when it’s time I should go peacefully. The only thing I am scared of is a painful death.

But irrespective of that all die na die!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wat Drink Taught U A Lesson? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
Origin and full hollanda yoghurt mixed together never again purging as if I'm a source to a river
Re: Wat Drink Taught U A Lesson? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mine was Calypso, a coconut liquor.
Quality and affordable. So I bought a bottle and refrigerated it. I came home from work late and I decided to cook egusi soup and semi.
Na so I say make I taste my drink. Didn't know when I took extra and extra. When the food was done, I couldn't eat cos my eyes don dry turn. I had to rest till late hour before eating.

1 Like

Re: Wat Drink Taught U A Lesson? by Couragejay: 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
My was a very tough one, one of my guy took me to "nwanyi ngwa shop" if this woman mix concontion 4 u eh ur sickness go delete na so i we go me wey dey claim say my head strong 4 that mixture stuffs i take 2 shot at a go make e be like say i sabi na so my guy dey sip his own jejely guy 3 shot com land my front i no com dey the see the cup clearly and my guy notice say i don off guy i no cum no wetin i dey talk again and my guy get beta correct strong head 4 those kind mixture na so hunger com oh we comot there make we go eat na so i pass my very own mama nneka shop because of highness na my guy draw me back we enter chop garri but i knw knw how i eat 600 hundred garri with extra i manage carry myself go sleep 4 one compound close to my moms shop because the tenant packout na so i vomit everything na my kid sister find me come there come see as her brother just lie down as wetin i knw knw na she clean me me sleep 4rm 2pm weak up after 10 to 11pm. I went home in the morning say no to mixture i swear
Re: Wat Drink Taught U A Lesson? by NACE13: 5:48am On Nov 18, 2022
Smirnoff vodka. Boy oh boy! All I have to say is goodnight.
I was invited to a party by a friend of a friend. It was all fun and games till I needed to get into the mix of the party. I was given a little shot of Smirnoff vodka in my red toast cup and I gulped it all at once. Less than 20 mins, I felt the way the Dj was spinning the music it was also affecting my surrounding. It felt like the sky and clouds were going back and forth. I knew I was high AF.

My friend gave me the keys to his room, I stopped at the door post because it took forever to insert the damn keys into the hole. I got frustrated and decided to take a breather but fell asleep there because somehow that door was so so comfortable. My friend came and found me lying on the floor.
I missed a whole lot that day. My friend brought a woman to the same room and they shagged all night and I didn't even notice.
Stay away from what is more than you. embarassed
Re: Wat Drink Taught U A Lesson? by Bankerboy: 6:34am On Nov 18, 2022
Mine was calypso and tombo bitters, for our compound o, one youroba boy the birthday we cum the challenge dem 4 drink. Wetin my eyes see dat day i no fit tell. I off for 24hrs. How i take enter my room till today is still a mystry to me.
Re: Wat Drink Taught U A Lesson? by LIVINGICONREBOR: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
brain54:

Good idea…

I personally have witnessed a close relative die from liver cirrhosis . Or let me say complications from liver cirrhosis.

But one thing I have always believed is to live my life the way I choose. Especially when I am doing things in moderation. I won’t live my life in fear. After-all something must kill a man. You drink you die you no drink you still die. You eat certain food you die you no eat you still die.

Talking of the liver cirrhosis I know people that drink and smoke everyday of their life and look hail and healthy. I also know people who choose not to do these things and still die young or are plagued with different sicknesses.

I am not scared of death. My only prayer is when it’s time I should go peacefully. The only thing I am scared of is a painful death.

But irrespective of that all die na die!!!

I am not disputing the fact that death is coming for us all. But there are still some avoidable or needless death people bring upon themselves. angry
Re: Wat Drink Taught U A Lesson? by brain54(m): 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
LIVINGICONREBOR:

I am not disputing the fact that death is coming for us all. But there are still some avoidable or needless death people bring upon themselves. angry
Maybe…

(1) (Reply)

How Long Will It Take If This Happens To You? / "I Got Her Number, What's Next?" / Net Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.