Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? (5709 Views)

Help My 5 Days Old Marriage / RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That / My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by Roseodd: 6:51am On Nov 17, 2022
fafambo:
With 4m I will get u a Schengen visa with job and accommodation attached, no scam zone u can reach me in 07038391902

Help your relations first man.
Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by Roseodd: 6:52am On Nov 17, 2022
DennisEche:

Guy play 2 odds first to double the money on bet Naija

Lol,God self go tell me this one,I go disobey am.

2 Likes

Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by DoMeGood09: 6:54am On Nov 17, 2022
Roseodd:

I play gamble, though I don't do that anymore
But I am not a lazy person,I can hustle hard.
Is that what you do for a living?
Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by Roseodd: 6:54am On Nov 17, 2022
donaldchidi:
3m can take u to Kuwait, my brother is dia and they country is good.

God bless you man,my classmate way back is there.
Coincidentally we met on Facebook yesterday,and definitely I will be there before January ending next year
Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by Roseodd: 6:55am On Nov 17, 2022
Kingkyle1:

Contact acemedixacademy.com for your travelling

Help your people first my friend
Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by Roseodd: 6:59am On Nov 17, 2022
DoMeGood09:
Is that what you do for a living?

Yeah previously.
But I don't wanna do that after I won this money.
Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by DoMeGood09: 7:05am On Nov 17, 2022
Roseodd:

Yeah previously.
But I don't wanna do that after I won this money.
Okay. You can get a US tourist visa with that but first, you need to present a good profile.
Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by Kingkyle1(m): 7:08am On Nov 17, 2022
Roseodd:

Help your people first my friend

Anyways it's your business if you go to the website or not. I have done my bit for you.
Moreover, I have been in this forum with this account long before you and with clean records too.
See you around, bye.
Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by darelar(m): 8:11am On Nov 17, 2022
Roseodd:

Don't say what you don't Know,I won that money from bet!
Am referring to the guy I quoted with that statement. As he said you can't make money in this country. If you bent on traveling out, wish you success. But someone suggested you invest in sports betting center, it's nice Idea and good business. Gas refilling business is also good etc.
Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by koladata(m): 8:37am On Nov 17, 2022
don't listen to all these people that does not have common pos business to advise you on doing business in nigeria o, Electricity and Security is the main pillar of any business and except you have up to 100million , you can't over come those two issues. so please travel, i know a few country 3m can take you to but give more details about you including educational background .

[quote author=Roseodd post=118432052][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
MikeofKd:

Sent u a mail already
I didn't get to see your mail oo
Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by Luiz321: 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
imadiyi:

Please, DM me, and lets talk...
be careful!!!
Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
Luiz321:
be careful!!!
Thanks. I appreciate you.
Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
koladata:
don't listen to all these people that does not have common pos business to advise you on doing business in nigeria o, Electricity and Security is the main pillar of any business and except you have up to 100million , you can't over come those two issues. so please travel, i know a few country 3m can take you to but give more details about you including educational background .

3M?? Please, can you give me details of these countries?
Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by Mrscarter(f): 12:04am On Nov 18, 2022
SIRG120:
Bro I advise you use that money and start a business..... Entrepreneurship works here in Nigeria I dey tell you..... Don't waste that money..... Find something that can bring you steady cash flow and grow that money, I bet you in few years you'll have over 10 million naira by then you'll be at advantage to set up other businesses..... All you need is to study your environment Properly and know what works........ 5.1m is too much to waste all in the name of travelling abroad...... Many have made such mistake and are regretting it now..... The white man's county is like a system and was not designed to favour the black man mostly immigrants except if you want to continue living an average life

Australia is very good to immigrants. They even give them jobs before they will alot of us cos they like supporting them. So black white or asian it doesn't make a difference here in australia. Its a very fair place very multicultural. Expensive to live here tho. Especially since covid n the war in europe

1 Like

Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by olukaygold(m): 4:54am On Nov 18, 2022
fafambo:
With 4m I will get u a Schengen visa with job and accommodation attached, no scam zone u can reach me in 07038391902
No payment until I started working there.Deal or No deal?? I can't trust average Nigeria with my hard earned Money.

2 Likes

Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by Roseodd: 8:36am On Nov 18, 2022
Mrscarter:

Australia is very good to immigrants. They even give them jobs before they will alot of us cos they like supporting them. So black white or asian it doesn't make a difference here in australia. Its a very fair place very multicultural. Expensive to live here tho. Especially since covid n the war in europe

Can 5m take me there comfortably?
Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by PattyMike(m): 8:40am On Nov 18, 2022
laivwire:

In addition, select the country well, countries with language barriers are not funny now. Try to go search for tuition free universities if you can.

Start the process and you'll learn along the way. #5m is enough to get you out.

Germany get some tuition free Unis, but I think they require €10k in one block account as at then then I don’t know of now tho.
Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by brosom(m): 9:26am On Nov 18, 2022
pensator:
You dont need to travel my bro....use 4m to open bet9ja grade A shop and use the remaining balance to float the business.

You will thank me just after 6months ....if and only if you are discipline enough to manage the business properly..

Then with just 2 years in the business, going to abroad will just be fun to you.

Goodluck.
Bro u just spoke my mind, that business the boom like mad and that's what I'm planning to go in to.

But u can only do it if u re not an addict gambler else na sorry go be ur surname because u go run the business down angry
Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 18, 2022
cheesy
Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by laivwire(m): 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
PattyMike:

Germany get some tuition free Unis, but I think they require €10k in one block account as at then then I don’t know of now tho.
They still do. There's hardly any western country that won't require some form of block account or guarantee.

The advantage is you don't have to start scrounging for tuition fees by end of session. To meet up with rent payments alone na die.
Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by dammywapes(m): 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
brosom:
Bro u just spoke my mind, that business the boom like mad and that's what I'm planning to go in to.

But u can only do it if u re not an addict gambler else na sorry go be ur surname because u go run the business down angry
kna wetin i intend do buh to see account hard bro cos bet9ja no dey open new account again dem don geh enough agent. people dey buy account kni and e dey cost gan.

1 Like

Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by brosom(m): 4:28am On Nov 19, 2022
dammywapes:
kna wetin i intend do buh to see account hard bro cos bet9ja no dey open new account again dem don geh enough agent. people dey buy account kni and e dey cost gan.
yeah I'm aware of that.

Perhaps one can try betking, they need more agents.
Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by dammywapes(m): 7:57am On Nov 19, 2022
brosom:
yeah I'm aware of that.

Perhaps one can try betking, they need more agents.
betking ? Dem no too dey play ham o kna that virtual game dey make bet9ja b number 1
Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:27am On Nov 19, 2022
Oga invest that money in a business here, I no know weder dem swear for una with travel travel. Muteeewwww
Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by brosom(m): 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
dammywapes:
betking ? Dem no too dey play ham o kna that virtual game dey make bet9ja b number 1
Yes I know, maybe in ur area but in my side Dem dey play am, though not much but it's a start because that's how bet9ja started, people thought I was foolish or aren't going to prosper. But look at them now, the number one betting game in Nigeria, so bro if I have my cash as I expected I'm going to open betking if I no see account but forbbet9ja.
Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by dammywapes(m): 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
brosom:
Yes I know, maybe in ur area but in my side Dem dey play am, though not much but it's a start because that's how bet9ja started, people thought I was foolish or aren't going to prosper. But look at them now, the number one betting game in Nigeria, so bro if I have my cash as I expected I'm going to open betking if I no see account but forbbet9ja.
No lele kna
Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
Luiz321:
be careful!!!
Thanks
Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by zanebaddo(m): 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
pensator:
You dont need to travel my bro....use 4m to open bet9ja grade A shop and use the remaining balance to float the business.

You will thank me just after 6months ....if and only if you are discipline enough to manage the business properly..

Then with just 2 years in the business, going to abroad will just be fun to you.

Goodluck.
bro but I heard they don't give licence anymore. What do you have to say about that?
Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by Mrscarter(f): 12:09am On Dec 05, 2022
Roseodd:

Can 5m take me there comfortably?

Im not sure. How much is that in aud? Not that much here ion think. Aussie has got super expensive since covid and the ukraine war cos of fuel n floods over here causing food prices to rise. Rent n food expensive here now.
U can get gvt sponsored in schooling etc to come here. Or get sponsored jobs. We have alot of african ppl here. Im not sure how u find out bout it but u can get gvt and companies etc to sponsor u bring u here for school n work commitments. They pay fares n accomodation etc. If u can get here tho its a beautiful place. Lotsa help from the gvt for citizens and immigrants alike. Its very multicultural here
Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by Mrscarter(f): 12:13am On Dec 05, 2022
Roseodd:
Please guys I want to travel out with my savings of 5.1m.
I need serious advice because I am eating the money small small.
I need serious connection to travel please,a legit one.
How do I go about it please,I don't want to flex this money again,from 5.4 to 5.1 now help!.
If you have sure way to migrate to America please help,or any good country with my current savings.

Thats only 16 k in aud so it wouldnt get u far here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your Partner Snores: / .. / Woman Shares Testimony Of Her Husband's Manhood Performance In Church (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.