Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? (5737 Views)

Can You Sleep Comfortably In This Condition? / RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That / My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by Mrscarter(f): 12:14am On Dec 05, 2022
Princess80:
Don'know for most countries but you need at least $1800-2000 to "live" monthly in USA as a single person

Bout same in australia. Maybe more
Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by Roseodd: 6:27am On Dec 05, 2022
Mrscarter:

Bout same in australia. Maybe more

I have gotten a country I want to go already thsnks
Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by ibechris(m): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2022
Roseodd:

I wan go work oga,5m nah nothing here,the economy no good.
Even if obi enter nothing fit change!
The country is beyond redemption.

Just be lying to yourself.

U think its fantastic over there. Have u heard of homelessness?
There is inflation all over the world and some countries are worse off and yet u guys can't stay in a place.

Cost of living abroad is mad oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by jamalkareem(m): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2022
Apply for UK Home care visa, you can learn courses on caregiving via Allison,Coursera , Florence academy ,and get a hospital that would write a recommendation for you that you have been working with them and then go to Google and look for approved home care agencies that recruit foreigners ,if you get an interview and pass then you would sign a document with them,get police clearance and IELTS and then go to British Embassy for interview .I wish you all the best of luck .

1 Like

Re: Please Which Country Can My 5.1m Migrate Me Too Comfortably? by Edipet(m): 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
MikeofKd:
Bro ,nice plan jare , ignore the people saying u should invest the money in Nigeria.

Firstly if u need to japa , there are certain routes you could take e.g there’s the student travel route ,
There’s the work permit route, there’s the visiting visa route and few others.

Now the student travel route is usually the best ,fastest and most reliable might be expensive too depending on ur country choice.

Really don’t know how a work permit works but it isn’t easy at all, many pple get denied visas over little errors or mistake.

So my advice would be for you to run a masters degree program abroad. You can work while you school . With 5.1 million, countries like Iceland or France would be great options also you get better advantages if you have any relevant tech skills. E.g JavaScript , html css, python , UI/UX , React ,Git etc

There’s so much to talk about this but if you need more info send me ur number.
I need more info on this, like scholarship program abroad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is It That? / Nigerian Boyfriend, Is He A Romance Scammer? / Men And Types Of Orgasm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.