Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not (2197 Views)

How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl / Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
Pls friends I want your opinion on this
Let me me make it short.There is this girl I have been dating for 6months nw,she has helped me in many hard times e.g when I had an accident she was there for me by buying me fruits and taking care of me and she helped me with money when I was in hard times and she used her last savings to help me repair my phone when it spoilt .The problem now is she has been using small android phone tecno y2 and now I have money I want to buy her a phone or not.Reason am asking is because I have seen alot of people saying if u buy for ur gf a phone she will do this and that.
Note:She didn't asked for the phone I just want to pay her back with good things thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not by youngsahito(m): 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
Buy her the phone since she is worth and didn't request from you. Just surprise her with it.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
Thanks bro I will

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not by GOFRONT(m): 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
Op go ahead and buy the phone for her!!!

Just yesterday, I over heard a dude telling the other dude how One Alhaji bought 3 units of iphone 14pro max for his different mistress and sidechicks.

8 out of 10 phones being used by those ladies you see out there are bought by Men!!!!

Make nobody argue am with me abeg. Headache dey worry me this afternoon.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
Re: Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
Okay bruh
Re: Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not by Tickles001(m): 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
Remember you're a man. Set your priorities right.
If buying that phone will not affect you financially, then go ahead but don't go and spend up to 30% of your worth because you want to conform to societal expectation.

Just last week I got a phone for one small girl that has been serving me well. It's not bad if she's worth it, but don't do it if you can't comfortably afford it.

Women are dynamic. Never expect her to like you more because you bought her phone. In fact, the opposite is more likely.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
Thanks alot it won't affect me financially.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not by Medianna(f): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
Why do you need a public option to do something for your babe?
Please don't buy it before something will happen and you will start demanding the phone back

Its like this days we just find people we can use in the name of love.
I fear relationships

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
Currencylord:
Let me me make it short.There is this girl I have been dating for 6months nw,she has helped me in many hard times e.g when I had an accident she was there for me by buying me fruits and taking care of me and she helped me with money when I was in hard times and she used her last savings to help me repair my phone when it spoilt .The problem now is she has been using small android phone tecno y2 and now I have money I want to buy her a phone or not.Reason am asking is because I have seen alot of people saying if u buy for ur gf a phone she will do this and that.
Note:She didn't asked for the phone I just want to pay her back with good things thanks.

angry
Re: Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
Currencylord:

is she lightskin? angry
Re: Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
No y asking.
Re: Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
Currencylord:
"Simp on the beat". 41.9 FM
Re: Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not by Berrityga: 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
If she was good and is good to you buy it for her. But don't expect loyalty or anything in return just do it with an open heart. So the breakfast no go too pain you.
Re: Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not by SPAMBOX7: 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
Don't do things for Nigerian girls until they ask. Even when they are the ones asking you go still tire. But it's better to not do shit until they ask.
If not they will think you have enough and start devicing ways on how to leech the life out of you.
They are always ready to exploit one's kindness as they are not used to being treated nice out of empathy. When you do that they see you as maga. Cos they will always interpret your kindness as you being in love with them and as such you are to be exploited.
So sad
Re: Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not by Sweetvie: 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Don't do things for Nigerian girls until they ask. Even when they are the ones asking you go still tire. But it's better to not do shit until they ask.
If not they will think you have enough and start devicing ways on how to leech the life out of you.
They are always ready to exploit one's kindness as they are not used to being treated nice out of empathy. When you do that they see you as maga. Cos they will always interpret your kindness as you being in love with them and as such you are to be exploited.
So sad
This ur mentality is terrible smiley

2 Likes

Re: Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not by Sweetvie: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
Currencylord:
I don't think you need a crystal ball to tell you the answer coz it crystal clear she worth it smiley

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
Better phone
Better picture
Better guys
Better breakfast
Connect the dots
Thanks
Re: Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not by SPAMBOX7: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sweetvie:
This ur mentality is terrible smiley
Not my mentality. More of first hand experience from my end and what I have seen done to others. Enough said of the reality
Re: Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not by Sweetvie: 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Not my mentality. More of first hand experience from my end and what I have seen done to others. Enough said of the reality
That's for girls who clearly doesn't worth it. You can't compare those girls with op own smiley
Apart, stop dating useless girls lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not by anthonyuncle(m): 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
buy it
Re: Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not by SPAMBOX7: 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sweetvie:
That's for girls who clearly doesn't worth it. You can't compare those girls with op own smiley
Apart, stop dating useless girls lipsrsealed
That's what yall say. One used that "stop dating useless girls" line few years ago right here on nairaland.
That she's "not like them" she's "different"
She turned out to be the worst girl on earth. All Nigerians girls useless no two ways
Re: Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not by Incredible128: 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
Currencylord:
if u want to do a good thing, do it without expecting something in return; do as u would when repaying a debt
Re: Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
Buy her the phone, and she will love you more. Just make sure it's iPhone 12 and above, and see how her love for you will triple - in return you get unlimited access to her honeypot. Cheers.
Re: Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not by Sweetvie: 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
That's what yall say. One used that "stop dating useless girls" line few years ago right here on nairaland.
That she's "not like them" she's "different"
She turned out to be the worst girl on earth. All Nigerians girls useless no two ways
Lmao... That's bcoz you haven't stop dating useless girls. You only date material girls bcoz of their packaging grin
I didn't say she is not like them or different... To me, with what op stated she worth every bit of phone op want to buy for her. You think all those girls get time to be taking care of a guy she get no benefit from?
When they said "date responsible girl" you guys will be looking for yansh, packaging upandown... You think it's sex that maintain that? undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not by SPAMBOX7: 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lmao... That's bcoz you haven't stop dating useless girls. You only date material girls bcoz of their packaging grin
I didn't say she is not like them or different... To me, with what op stated she worth every bit of phone op want to buy for her. You think all those girls get time to be taking care of a guy she get no benefit from?
When they said "date responsible girl" you guys will be looking for yansh, packaging upandown... You think it's sex that maintain that? undecided
Do you have yansh?? If not this Convo is over
Re: Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not by Sweetvie: 7:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Do you have yansh?? If not this Convo is over
Lmao... How did my yansh got to do with this undecided
Re: Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not by SPAMBOX7: 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lmao... How did my yansh got to do with this undecided
I only talk to girls with fat ass and can do more than just bending their fat ass to be smashed. Not noisemakers who always try to defend themselves by feigning they different when they really not angry
Re: Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not by Ikennaford: 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
Get her the phone, she worth it,,,,, alphas spend more on their women than s. I. M. Ps.. Becsuse she worth, she's must invest in me with all her heart, then I'm gonna spoil her, thats how real men do,, but op no deh date girls weh no fit afford ordinary phone, those ones deh serve breakfast when they jam good clients, forget she's loyal, maybe she's low standard and no high standard guy is approaching her, she com deh manage you, (no offense op) you said she's still using y2 in 2022,who does that,, just catching cruise though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not by Sweetvie: 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
I only talk to girls with fat ass and can do more than just bending their fat ass to be smashed. Not noisemakers who always try to defend themselves by feigning they different when they really not angry
Yeah, that's true
Now I know where you get your mentality from smiley
Re: Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
Am not buying the phone so she can be more loyal or whatever am just repaying her with good cos she did things I didn't expect though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally Met A Nairalander* / This is the story of a sexy beautiful evil female / If This Doesn't Move You, Nothing Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.