Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness (16293 Views)

Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness / Super Eagles Train Ahead International Friendly With Ukraine (photos) / England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 17, 2022
Mercury12:
Baba wan save legs for world cup joor grin
As if Portugal will cross KNOCKOUT stage grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by Danvazas: 11:52am On Nov 17, 2022
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by Shugargal(f): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2022
Hahahaha Guy man don run. Nigeria for treat your Bleep up. Taa comot there.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by dreofGod(m): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2022
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 17, 2022
Scared of Injury ?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by Angelfrost(m): 11:56am On Nov 17, 2022
Illness or not interested... Or not willing to risk injury! tongue

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by Angelfrost(m): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2022
Shugargal:

Any hardcore Messi fan among them go look for one limb to bring! tongue

Smart of him to feign illness!

This is his last world cup... No sense taking risks. These friendly games are needless and risky at this close stage to the world cup.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 17, 2022
Shugargal:
So many angry Nigerian fans
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by Curious345: 11:57am On Nov 17, 2022
Hnmm
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by SMARTMOTORS(m): 11:59am On Nov 17, 2022
Hahaha if I hear!... Ototo dey aviod injury, so he can play for world cup
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by Haymus007(m): 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
Beat who? grin
tolumizzy:
We would still beat them even with their Goat
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by 12345baba(m): 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
He dey fear Awaziem
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by BaddestQueen(f): 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:
Age is telling
shatap what do you know
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by mokset123: 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Aya naija are just lucky sha, him for score at least a brace or heart trick against us
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by judedwriter(m): 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ronaldo is a real VIP (Very important personality).

See how he walked out of old Trafford before regulation time because he wasn't picked by the manager grin

See how he bad mouthed man utd coach, players and even owners and didn't feel any qualms grin

See how he dodge friendly with our super eagles under the pretext of 'stomach bug'.

Whereas he wants to outshine Messi at Qatar and is willing to sacrifice his 'old age' at the Mundial grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by Jackbaur88: 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
As Osimhin the world best striker is missing, who Ronaldo wan come robe shoulders with you?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by shanktang(m): 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
He knows Nigeria is not Luxemburg, e no go see one goal, Nigerian team may not be at their best right now but i can bet my balls he wont see a goal.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by Rumundele(m): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
I beg i need advise, My bank is Stanbic Ibtc, i got a loan from the bank early this year which will run through next year, the interest rate was 2.5%. Now i got a message from the bank that my interest rate will be adjusted from 2.5% to 3% due to situations in the market. Just in the middle of the loan repayment this is coming up, i am speechless i need advice on way to go. Thanks
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by baralatie(m): 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
aimmoney9:
Him no wan chop injury, because angry man UTD Nigerian fans will show him shege..... grin grin grin

Ftc fvcked to comment.... grin grin grin
grin
Man u fans were waiting for him
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by baralatie(m): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
mokset123:
Aya naija are just lucky sha, him for score at least a brace or heart trick against us
Him for collect injury miss world cup
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by gohanDBZ: 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
Seems Portugal is being overly cautious with their superstar before the World Cup... Still, they shouldn't rely on one player too much
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by baralatie(m): 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
gohanDBZ:
Seems Portugal is being overly cautious with their superstar before the World Cup... Still, they shouldn't rely on one player too much
Is it Bruno they will rely on

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by jamesversion: 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
bid4rich:
Do Super Eagles need to prove anything?

Let's see how the game pan out.

I'm sitting on the fence on top this matter

You are even trying to sit on the fence. Me I'm sleeping on the fence.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by pekisdgee(m): 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
Qbeg make I stake nigeria to win 11 odds wahoo make I run put 2k on top
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by olisefom: 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
Packaging
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by Cmanforall: 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
Fanofthegame:

SOURCE
He wants to avoid injury
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by kolarov93(m): 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
Baba dy fear injury against Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confederations Cup: Italy Vs Brazil (2 - 4) On 22nd June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) / Osimhen: How I Can Surpass Yekini’s Huge Super Eagles Achievement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.