Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness (16287 Views)

Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness / Super Eagles Train Ahead International Friendly With Ukraine (photos) / England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by gassbee: 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
Which smart player wil want to pick up.injury just fews to d most glamourous football competition
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by naijknight: 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
Las las man united don witch ronaldo cry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by seunsnoyd: 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2022

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera. etc

46,200mah , 65watts

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
No osimhen. No Ronaldo. Now it's even. sad
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by Rumundele(m): 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
I beg i need advise, My bank is Stanbic Ibtc, i got a loan from the bank early this year which will run through next year, the interest rate was 2.5%. Now i got a message from the bank that my interest rate will ne adjusted from 2.5% to 3% due to situations in the market. Just in the middle of the loan repayment this is coming up, i am speechless i need advice on way to go. Thanks
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by benardtotti(m): 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
Fanofthegame:

SOURCE

Bad belle wey him carry don dey run am!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by donforeign: 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
Soso990240:
Na lie.. Baba no de sick. You don't want him Infront of the cameras for now. And I heard Bruno Fernandes is not happy with him.
who d hell is bruno
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by EroticJane(f): 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
Soso990240:
Na lie.. Baba no de sick. You don't want him Infront of the cameras for now. And I heard Bruno Fernandes is not happy with him.
who is even Brunu Fredendez? his personal security or what? we only know Ronaldo.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by Konjiboii: 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
No be illness anything, he doesn't want to just play ,it's not worth he's time.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by unamamatoto: 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
Soso990240:
and who's is Bruno Fernandes ?? undecided

Una just go open mouth make e be say una talk undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by Soso990240(m): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
unamamatoto:
and who's is Bruno Fernandes ?? undecided

Una just go open mouth make e be say una talk undecided undecided undecided
shut up. If ur teammates are not happy with u, it will affect ur performance and theirs. Why una no de reason? Don't you know that many players have had their contracts terminated because the dressing room is divided about the player.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by headboyprince(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
Rumundele:
I beg i need advise, My bank is Stanbic Ibtc, i got a loan from the bank early this year which will run through next year, the interest rate was 2.5%. Now i got a message from the bank that my interest rate will be adjusted from 2.5% to 3% due to situations in the market. Just in the middle of the loan repayment this is coming up, i am speechless i need advice on way to go. Thanks
pay your loan oga and stop disturbing us. angry did you inform us when you where taking the loan
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by Soso990240(m): 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
EroticJane:
who is even Brunu Fredendez? his personal security or what? we only know Ronaldo.
I am not talking about who is bigger. I am talking about the mental state of Ronaldo's team mates. Both Man U and Portugal dressing room is divided over Ronaldo. Some are backing him, others are not supporting him.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by meobizy(f): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
What difference does it make. All he does is flop around the field during matches.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by Johel(m): 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
Fanofthegame:

SOURCE

Which kind Mumu illness, he's too big to play with chickens like the Nigerian team, the Nigerian team will see Ronaldo and will be playing football to impress him instead of scoring goals.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by gladdensir(m): 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
World cup wey dem no go tey for there

Veezy4u:
Nigerian players sorry Messi fans go injure am. World cup is d goal. Believe anything else at ur peril. Ororo my guycheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by gladdensir(m): 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
That Ronaldo is full of himself

Soso990240:
I am not talking about who is bigger. I am talking about the mental state of Ronaldo's team mates. Both Man U and Portugal dressing room is divided over Ronaldo. Some are backing him, others are not supporting him.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by gladdensir(m): 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
Walai I wonder o

MALIGNANTGuest:

As if Portugal will cross KNOCKOUT stage grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by gladdensir(m): 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
No be only heart trick na chest trick he for score grin

mokset123:
Aya naija are just lucky sha, him for score at least a brace or heart trick against us

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by gladdensir(m): 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ronaldo is simply an aggressive and a proud felloW

judedwriter:
Ronaldo is a real VIP (Very important personality).

See how he walked out of old Trafford before regulation time because he wasn't picked by the manager grin

See how he bad mouthed man utd coach, players and even owners and didn't feel any qualms grin

See how he dodge friendly with our super eagles under the pretext of 'stomach bug'.

Whereas he wants to outshine Messi at Qatar and is willing to sacrifice his 'old age' at the Mundial grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by Faposky95: 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2022
ONE - ONE
No OSIMEN...our HAALAND....
NO CR7

balanced
play ball
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by judedwriter(m): 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
gladdensir:
Ronaldo is simply an aggressive and a proud felloW

I know. I am just sarcastic.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by Kingcalls: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
Soso990240:

Who the 4k is Bruno not to be happy with him...thats useless player that can't and hasnt won a single trophy .... Bruno is not even half of Bernando silva ... Bruno that first team shirt no sure for am...

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by unamamatoto: 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
Soso990240:
shut up. If ur teammates are not happy with u, it will affect ur performance and theirs. Why una no de reason? Don't you know that many players have had their contracts terminated because the dressing room is divided about the player.
ode... I ask you again, who is Bruno Fernandes ?? undecided

Mumu online giveaway beggar... I know your history here... undecided

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by goldtube(m): 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
Match is rigged to favor Nigeria.... nice one CR7 wink

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by gladdensir(m): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
grin grin grin

judedwriter:

I know. I am just sarcastic.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by Realguyman1(m): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Soso990240:
Wetin Ronaldo wan use Bruno Fernandes happiness with am take do? Are they mate in anything?

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by AustineCJ: 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
perragy:
He's doing too much.. reason why i dont like him that much.. I always chose Lionel Messi over him due to his humility and greater skill. Ronaldo has alot of Ego and demands too much respect.

E get luck say our defenders no meet am give am 6 months sideline.
You a p*or rat don’t like a billionaire that don’t know of your existence ����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) / Confederations Cup: Italy Vs Brazil (2 - 4) On 22nd June 2013 / Osimhen: How I Can Surpass Yekini’s Huge Super Eagles Achievement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.