Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness (16291 Views)

Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness / Super Eagles Train Ahead International Friendly With Ukraine (photos) / England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by Soso990240(m): 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2022
unamamatoto:
ode... I ask you again, who is Bruno Fernandes ?? undecided

Mumu online giveaway beggar... I know your history here... undecided
foolish son of a beggar . God go punish you and your begging. U don chop today? Na you I wan beg? Clown with no brain. Your small brain no tell u say if teammates no dey happy with you, they can't play with you... Ode ni e
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by Soso990240(m): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
Kingcalls:

Who the 4k is Bruno not to be happy with him...thats useless player that can't and hasnt won a single trophy .... Bruno is not even half of Bernando silva ... Bruno that first team shirt no sure for am...
my point is that some players are not happy with him, both in Man U and Portugal. I mentioned Fernandez because they both play for United and Fernandez clearly showed he wasn't happy with Ronaldo d way they both exchanged greetings. It affects the whole squad if not well managed.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by Soso990240(m): 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2022
Realguyman1:
Wetin Ronaldo wan use Bruno Fernandes happiness with am take do? Are they mate in anything?
They are not mates, and can ever be. My point is that if their is feud or unsettled differences in the dressing room, it affects the team performance
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by Kingcalls: 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
Soso990240:
my point is that some players are not happy with him, both in Man U and Portugal. I mentioned Fernandez because they both play for United and Fernandez clearly showed he wasn't happy with Ronaldo d way they both exchanged greetings. It affects the whole squad if not well managed.

That greeting was fake ...the real story was that Bruno was complaining that they delayed his flight .... Ronaldo is the most sellable human on earth, people make so much money selling his news , they will do anything to throw him in the news
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by int0x80(m): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
He didn't want to play the super chickens grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by caesymore(m): 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
Soso990240:
Na lie.. Baba no de sick. You don't want him Infront of the cameras for now. And I heard Bruno Fernandes is not happy with him.

Who the hell is Bruno
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by reeleriksen(m): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
A big blow for the super eagles of Nigeria coz with this present Ronaldo Portugal is a man down
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by Juanmike(m): 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
Soso990240:
Na lie.. Baba no de sick. You don't want him Infront of the cameras for now. And I heard Bruno Fernandes is not happy with him.
And who is Bruno? the one that has never won anything in his life, or the one that jumps to take PK?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by Rumundele(m): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
headboyprince:
pay your loan oga and stop disturbing us. angry did you inform us when you where taking the loan
Did you read the message and understand the point before you comment?
I don't think you have graduated from school, this is the problem we are still facing in this country. I complain of the unnecessary extortion from the bank. The initial agreement was 2.5% interest before i committed, after 9 months of repayment, with 15 months remaining bank came up with 3% interest.
And the only contributions you have for your life is i should go ahead and pay your loan, because i did not inform you before i collected.
You are a big disappointment i swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by ogbe88(m): 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
All I see here, are senseless comments.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by Slydan204: 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
I like this guy buh am beginning 2 question his GOAT status wt all these nonsense. Pls Cristiano, ar u a "goat" or a CHICKEN? WTF
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by unamamatoto: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
Soso990240:
foolish son of a beggar . God go punish you and your begging. U don chop today? Na you I wan beg? Clown with no brain. Your small brain no tell u say if teammates no dey happy with you, they can't play with you... Ode ni e
I'm saving this post for my next giveaway...

Online giveaway beggar undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by Soso990240(m): 8:32am On Nov 18, 2022
unamamatoto:
I'm saving this post for my next giveaway...

Online giveaway beggar undecided
Shut up.. post the last one i begged for your giveaway you hungry swine.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by unamamatoto: 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
Soso990240:
Shut up.. post the last one i begged for your giveaway you hungry swine.
imbecileeee.... Who's is Bruno Fernandes and your father...

Useless and unfortunate son undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by Soso990240(m): 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
unamamatoto:
imbecileeee.... Who's is Bruno Fernandes and your father...

Useless and unfortunate son undecided
post where i de beg for Giveaway nah you bastard son of a thousand fathers. clown with no brain... i de wait make you post am. Animal with cheap lies and propaganda. I know say na wetin u de search for since how many weeks.. cheesy.. ode ni e
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by unamamatoto: 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
Soso990240:
post where i de beg for Giveaway nah you bastard son of a thousand fathers. clown with no brain... i de wait make you post am. Animal with cheap lies and propaganda. I know say na wetin u de search for since how many weeks.. cheesy.. ode ni e
ode ni ni'ikpu nne i... I will trace you and beat you undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness by Soso990240(m): 5:33am On Nov 20, 2022
unamamatoto:
ode ni ni'ikpu nne i... I will trace you and beat you undecided
your mama toto.. na ur papa you go trace and beat. If you come close to me, I go too beat you like say u be thief. I go use beating kill you.. swine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confederations Cup: Italy Vs Brazil (2 - 4) On 22nd June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Argentina (2 - 1): U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) / Osimhen: How I Can Surpass Yekini’s Huge Super Eagles Achievement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.