Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Could I Be Sterile - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could I Be Sterile (471 Views)

What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? / Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? / Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could I Be Sterile by Newman001: 4:17am On Nov 17, 2022
I have been intimate with this lady in her mid-twenties for over three months now, hitting her raw without pulling out. We virtually made out three raunchy times a week because I have a high sex drive and she never gets tired of wanting it. So the other day she was telling me about a friend who fell pregnant and I was like why didn't they use protection or contraceptives and she retorted, how about us, what have we be using? I was taken aback. Apparently, We have been having sex for months now without protection or after sex measures and she didn't get pregnant. could it be that I am sterile or something. Although I love children but I don't wish to father a child now, at the same time I'm worried that I won't be able to when I'm ready. This is hitting me hard
Re: Could I Be Sterile by Innobee99(m): 5:41am On Nov 17, 2022
I had a gal like that back then and I began to wonder if I was sterile too.

Now am married with a kid who's my carbon copy. Just chill ur mind bro, nothing is wrong with u.
When the time is right, things will fall in place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could I Be Sterile by JASONjnr(m): 5:50am On Nov 17, 2022
Me that I will do a withdrawal method and she will still get pregnant? From the semens with droplets of sperms?

Omo.....I be spec oh....Better gem weh be say, I Sabi deliver....Infact, I know say I go Sabi give twins......
Re: Could I Be Sterile by Newman001: 5:58am On Nov 17, 2022
Innobee99:
I had a gal like that back then and I began to wonder if I was sterile too.

Now am married with a kid who's my carbon copy. Just chill ur mind bro, nothing is wrong with u.
When the time is right, things will fall in place
tanks bro
Re: Could I Be Sterile by Newman001: 5:58am On Nov 17, 2022
JASONjnr:
Me that I will do a withdrawal method and she will still get pregnant? From the semens with droplets of sperms?

Omo.....I be spec oh....Better gem weh be say, I Sabi deliver....Infact, I know say I go Sabi give twins......
grin
Re: Could I Be Sterile by Jmarjr(m): 6:07am On Nov 17, 2022
U re not
Re: Could I Be Sterile by NobleSeed(m): 6:11am On Nov 17, 2022
try use another girl first make I confirm something.
Anyway Sha say no to fornication cool
Re: Could I Be Sterile by Maxie110(m): 6:18am On Nov 17, 2022
You may not be entirely responsible. Some ladies have scarce ovulation cycle thereby making it difficult to fertilize.
Re: Could I Be Sterile by lifenajeje(m): 6:27am On Nov 17, 2022
What if u are not sterile but she has got hormonal imbalance ?

A lot of factors can make a lady not to get pregnant ..

It's best u carry out a semen analysis test before u get married to prove you can father a child .

Had gonnorea prob at 13

Syphilis before 16

Discovered my HIV status at 30

When I got married I wasn't sure I would rather a child ..

Gave myself 6 months if my wife does not break her pregnancy news to me I wouid carry out a semen analysis test .

Should the test prove am sterile we would adopt kids

I got married December 10 by January 10th my wife took ill ..

At the hospital they broke the news to us that my wife was pregnant ..

I knelt down and broke down in tears worshiping God for what he did for me ..

Becos wetin my community prick don see for this life I no believe say I fit born pickin..

Am blessed with 3 kids today ..

I have friend who I know never indulged in risky behaviours and are still looking for their first fruit after years of marriage as a result of hormonal.imbalance or other health factors ....

(1) (Reply)

You Say Immodesty Is Not Decent So Is Premarital Sex � / Urgent Advice Needed: Please What's Your Take On This / What Is The Essence Of Being In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.