Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,874 members, 7,844,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. (26316 Views)

Aba Section Of Enugu/port Harcourt Expressway Almost Complete (pictures) / Renovation Of Enugu Stadium Almost Complete (pictures) / Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
plaindealer:
it is too late to cry when the head is already off. Go and die with your Boko Haram vice
Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by Allisgud: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
Abeg when is peter obi meeting with them,let us see the ovation
Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by ValeeLove(m): 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mrshocker:
Baba baba yin!
Akanbi omo olodo ide
16th president of federal republic of Nigeria

Jagaban the Bulldozer clearly clearing every obstacles in his front.
They can hate and spilt lies and soil your name but there efforts is just like a turbulent in a tea cup.
I really don't blame you. Not every human is intelligent and honest.
Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by Henrymas(m): 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
So just to have a meeting with CAN, this criminal still chooses to read paper. Nigeria will suffer if this druggie mistakenly find his fraudulent self in Aso rock.
Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by adesile8697: 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
Always WAILING Always WAILING ...
Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by wisdomkid: 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin them don buy this thread for all batist supporters
Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by Menclothing: 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
I wish obi can rule east Atiku north tinubu west and north central

Then we see true leaders among
Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by capnies: 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
orisa37:
Christians are not fools.

Let The WILL of God be done!

THE WILL OF GOD CAN ONLY BE DONE THROUGH YOU. CAMPAIGN THEN VOTE
Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by Laple0541(m): 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
Racoon:
Initially:
APC presidential primary: Tinubu denies endorsing Muslim-Muslim ticket

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/06/08/apc-presidential-primary-tinubu-denies-endorsing-muslim-muslim-ticket/%3famp=1

And then:
"Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/muslim-muslim-ticket-i-ve-made-the-hard-choice-tinubu/amp/ nlfpmod

Try to learn what politics is all about kid.
Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by MrColdsweat: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
plaindealer:
[b][/b]

is tribalism not also prejudice?
Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by MIHOOD(m): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
*How I Made 2 Million Naira Within The Last 6 Months, By Writing For Foreign Clients*

�Are you someone who can read and write but still struggling to make money online?

Are you someone who has been struggling with different online businesses?

See, it is not easy to be broke in a world where almost everything depends on money.

I understand the pains and sufferings of being broke,

⚡Which is why I've decided to help few people to make their first million before February next year.

� I have the results, and I'm willing to help you as well to make the money,

Incase You're Interested,

*This is a completely Free program* and some of the things you'll be learning within the next 2 days are;

� Emotional Story Of How I Struggled For 5 Years Befofe Making My First Million.

� 7 Reasons Why You're Broke

� My Guide On "How To Make #500K Before This Year Ends By Writing For Us & UK Clients".

� What You'll Need To Start  Writing For Foreign Clients & The Price You Should Be Charging For It.

� And many more......

If you'd like to join us right now,

Click here
Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by saintrow1: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
derecho:
Why is he is disturbing CAN?
Why didn't he go to them before choosing Mr.Boko Haram?

From the placeholder who was Muslim, you still went ahead to Choose the one who sold Leah Sharibu to Boko Haram.

You prevented a younger Osinbajo, played the RCCGfication card, started sending pictures from Mecca.
Then, religion mattered but now it doesn't?

Anyways, he is wasting his time.Because Christians are not fools

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
But the same Christians invited him. CAN have woken up and you need to do the same as well. They know the man will win so its best to start working with him now. Whether Christian s are fools or not, you are the real fool with one vote and you don't speak for any Christian. Wake up and stop your unnecessary bitterness. Its not too late , I hope you find sense.
Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by Aimasikonicolas: 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
To be watchful on that aspirant
Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
Newton2024:
I agree with you but in this case, how many Christians can Tinubu buy though he has more than enough money to do so. One thing about Christianity is that your Pastor can only sell himself, he can't sell you without your conscience.

If Tinubu likes, he should bribe all the Pastors in the world, my family and I will never vote for his inordinate agenda.

Ha!! You re joking, yes. 95% of Nigerian Christians have surrendered their brains to their pastors, they do what pastors tell them. This is a fact.
Especially for the women who are following their ancestor eve. Pastors now tell their church members who to vote for, BAT and other politicians know this, its a form of endorsement which politicians are glad to pay for.

Its not only lawyers that smile during an election year. cheesy

Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by Faposky95: 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
wat haven't we seen and heard.....
i aint gonna go judgemental....
however, if y'all hadn't made a scene of being on either side, maybe we would have looked the other way

who are the we...?
Christians are NOT REALLY interested.....
come whosoever......none can pls God with such flesh....?!!!!
Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by Spandau: 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mrshocker:
Baba baba yin!
Akanbi omo olodo ide

They can hate and spilt lies and soil your name but there efforts is just like a turbulent in a tea cup.

Seunmsg, I know it's you. You are an irredeemable entity. It is this barely breathing, senile man who screamed "PDP" in an APC rally that will be your messiah, àbí? Use any moniker you like, I will rat you out.
Kadoso Mutairu!
Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by orisa37: 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
That look is contemptuous and determinedly deliberate.
Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by orisa37: 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
This is Witchcraft
Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by caracas: 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mrshocker:
Baba baba yin!
Akanbi omo olodo ide

Useless old fool that can never speak from the heart.
He always has to import professors n consultants from all over the world to write a small simple speech ,for his outings, meetings n campaigns …..
Such a man will never rule Nigeria……
Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by MeineMutter: 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
derecho:
Why is he is disturbing CAN?
Why didn't he go to them before choosing Mr.Boko Haram?

From the placeholder who was Muslim, you still went ahead to Choose the one who sold Leah Sharibu to Boko Haram.

You prevented a younger Osinbajo, played the RCCGfication card, started sending pictures from Mecca.
Then, religion mattered but now it doesn't?

Anyways, he is wasting his time.Because Christians are not fools

Sufry bloda. No let HP kee you o. Na train wey don leave station you dey try stop.
Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
orisa37:
Christians are not fools.

Let The WILL of God be done!

The WILL of God will be done. God doesn't see a man because he is born as a Christian or he because he converts to Christianity.

He chooses the leaders of Nations. He brings one down and raises another. He raises the poor from the dustbin and made him to sit with Princes.

Ishmael and Isaac buried Abraham. Isaac cannot bury Abraham alone or with the children of Keturah without the Knowledge of Ishmael. This shows Ishmael was in contact with Abraham all through Abraham's life till death.

The choice of God (Tinubu) cannot be questioned.

Heavens have confirmed it before the COURT of Angels and Saints. It is approved and settled and sealed by the Blood of the Lamb.

Whatever anybody is doing is merely a mental and physical exercise. The Council of Heaven has settled it already.

Though some people hiding under the religion bought by the Blood of the Lamb are using shrines, Marines and occult people to challenge and manipulate the Sealed Decision of the Council of Heaven, they shall be disgraced because it has been Sealed by the Blood of Lamb.

1 Like

Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
Spandau:

Seunmsg, I know it's you. You are an irredeemable entity. It is this barely breathing, senile man who screamed "PDP" in an APC rally that will be your messiah, àbí? Use any moniker you like, I will rat you out.
Kadoso Mutairu!

While not answering for seunmsg I can tell you that seunmsg cannot use another account for messages on Tinubu's presidency.

Tinubu can call PDAPC. It is allowed for now because the pressure is much. In 2016 or 2017, the IGP (IGP Ibrahim Idris) as at that time while delivering an official speech from a written document made mistake and repeatedly tried to correct himself stammering continuously to pronounce the words. The IBOS, Jonathan camp and PDP press made mockery of the IGP for months till the end of his tenure.

The IGP confessed he was under spiritual manipulation. Buhari also fought the battle of his life.

The attacks received writing in support of Tinubu on Social Media alone exposed me to what is happening.

Tinubu name has been taken to all their DEITIES and SHRINES. The marine and occult prophets and prophetesses are doing their own manipulations because their children said they prefer death to Tinubu ruling them.

The internal battle Tinubu fought for years within APC and betrayals , disappointments and obstacles are internal pressures now being fired by the above spiritual attacks from Deities and Shrines. The good news is that Tinubu has won.

3 Likes

Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by jamace(m): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
Tareq1105:

You're a liar. Boko Haram has been there before Shettima became Gov. It started from the time of Ali Modu Sheriff.
Shetima created and funded boko haram

Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by Sagefromtheeast: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Typical Nsobu politics of Obidient pigs. Cursed akpu boys.

How much do you earn from stupidity?

Never knew it could be a full-time job
Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by MelesZanawi: 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
Sagefromtheeast:

How much do you earn from stupidity?
More than the amount used to marry your mother.

Sagefromtheeast:

Never knew it could be a full-time job
It is.
Ask your father. He has been at it all his life.
Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by NOwazobia: 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
CAN?

It is even wrong for religious body to give audience to politicians.

The church have been perverted.

This is the worse time to go to church.

undecided
Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by derecho(m): 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2022
Stop..hope you are not MC OluERAN?

Tareq1105:

Did Tinubu stopped APC Christian delegates from voting for Osinbajo?
Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by derecho(m): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
You better stop cursing yourself because of Tinubu.
Who knows whether that was what the lawmaker that died in Jos did.

For the umpteenth time,
Tinubu is wasting his time.Christians are not fools.
MelesZanawi:

If i ever stop wailing, God will punish me.
Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by TGreatGatsby: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

If even he takes photographs with Jesus Christ, he still won't become the next President.

Shettima has this facial expression of someone who feast on human blood and flesh. He ain't no nice guy.

Some who wants to “bring back d hospitality of Abacha” cool
Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by Spandau: 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
babaolofin:

While not answering for seunmsg I can tell you that seunmsg cannot use another account for messages on Tinubu's presidency.

Tinubu can call PDAPC. It is allowed for now because the pressure is much. In 2016 or 2017, the IGP (IGP Ibrahim Idris) as at that time while delivering an official speech from a written document made mistake and repeatedly tried to correct himself stammering continuously to pronounce the words. The IBOS, Jonathan camp and PDP press made mockery of the IGP for months till the end of his tenure.

The IGP confessed he was under spiritual manipulation. Buhari also fought the battle of his life.

The attacks received writing in support of Tinubu on Social Media alone exposed me to what is happening.

Tinubu name has been taken to all their DEITIES and SHRINES. The marine and occult prophets and prophetesses are doing their own manipulations because their children said they prefer death to Tinubu ruling them.

The internal battle Tinubu fought for years within APC and betrayals , disappointments and obstacles are internal pressures now being fired by the above spiritual attacks from Deities and Shrines. The good news is that Tinubu has won.

Who is this imposter mentioning me? Must be seunmsg aka Kadoso Mutairu aka yamiriflathead using another moniker. I said I will always rat you out. Tinubu won wetin o Kadoso?
Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by orisa37: 6:31am On Nov 18, 2022
babaolofin :

"Whatever anybody is doing is merely a mental and physical exercise. The Council of Heaven has settled it already".

So FEAR GOD AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS. FOR THIS IS THE WHOLE DUTY OF HUMANS.

IN OTHER WORDS, EVERY HUMAN IS FREE LIKE THE BIRDS IN THE SKY TO TRAVERSE THE WORLD TO HIS HEART'S CONTENT.
NO JEALOUSY, NO COVETOUS NESS AND NO WICKEDNESS: BUT TO COOPERATE IN THE SPIRIT OF LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS YOURSELVES.

WE ARE THE WILL AND BENEFICIARIES OF WILL OF GOD.

SHINE THE LIGHT OF GOD IN YOU BRILLIANTLY ALWAYS.
SHOW GOODNESS ALL THE TIME AND
FEEL , THINK, REASON, ACT, INTERACT AND MOVE HONOURING GOD AND YOURSELVES AND PARENTS IN THE PROCESS.

BLESSED BE THE NAME OF GOD FOR NIGERIA FROM 1960 TO DATE FOR HIS WISDOM AND POWER.
BLESSED BE TO OUR MILITARY RULERS FOR THEIR EDUCATION, TRAINING AND GOOD SENSES FOR GIVING NIGERIA A UFA, THE UNITED FEDERATIONS OF AFRICA.

THE NEW LAW IS CARE LOVE CARE; DO NOT BE UNEQUALLY YOKED WITH THE UNBELIEF AND LOVE YOURSELVES AS YOURSELVES.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North / All PDP First Term Governors Emerge As Candidate For 2019 / Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.