Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. (26273 Views)

Renovation Of Enugu Stadium Almost Complete (pictures) / Response Thread: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting / Leah Sharibu: Nnamdi Kanu Bans CAN Meeting In Old Eastern Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by orisa37: 6:43am On Nov 18, 2022
JESUS IS NOT PBUH.

JESUS IS LIGHT, GOOD, LIFE , THEFAITH, THEHOPE, PEACE OF GOD AND GOD IN LOVE.

I AM JESUS!!!
Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by Sagefromtheeast: 7:46am On Nov 18, 2022
MelesZanawi:

More than the amount used to marry my mother.

It is.
Ask my father. He has been at it all his life.

Wow grin

Keep it up!
Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by Panda7(m): 7:52am On Nov 18, 2022
this one tribalist bigot should have been retired and relegated from the back door of politics in a saner climate and state yet yorubas are senile and this man happens to be their champion. so we applaud for their generation. to yoruba he is a demigod in their fairytale and has played the role of God so two dunce who can't characterize their left from their right is their local champion.
Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by mikool007(m): 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
same child attempt to deviate from the main issue, i guess i can’t blame you, trying to counter hard facts makes one look like a fool
Re: Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. by Dybala11(m): 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
nebeolisa:
OBIDIENT FOREVER
Oya, boss man. I don find you come here o. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari / BBC & DailyMail Apologize About Nigerian Restaurant Serving Human Flesh Story / Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.