Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

My Pregnant Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pregnant Girl Friend (2265 Views)

My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents / 12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud / Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pregnant Girl Friend by Map1(m): 6:11am On Nov 17, 2022
I am a tricycle operator, working in ibadan operating along Alakia to iyana church,i picked this pregnant girl from alakia going to ile pupa,i told her that her fare is 80naira but she said she will pay 50naira,as we are moving we started argument about the price and she told me that she doesn't have money even she is hungry,i asked her if i could offer her a lunch and she agreed, so we continue our journey but instead of going to canteen i drive direct to a nearby hotel although i pretend as if i don't know she is pregnant because she put on a kind of a gown some pregnant women used to wore, so as ww get to the hotel i ask her if i could book a room but she refused and we move to the bar i offer her malt and i ask for Goldberg, so we have some discussion and i took her number after that i drive her to where she is going initially,she started calling me at night that she's hungry that i should send her money but i told her i cant send it now because i leave at New site, the following day she keep calling about how hungry she is and i told her that i will call her back and within some minutes later i had a flat battery, when my phone is fully charged and i switch on my phone she has blocked me.
Re: My Pregnant Girl Friend by PlayMaker14: 6:15am On Nov 17, 2022
You both are irresponsible fellows...

First of all, you're just another moroniic sex freak who can sleep with a pregnant goat if you have the opportunity.... You were not pretending at all, you actually wanted to have sex with her because that's the only thing on your silly head.

While she on the other hand is one cheap slut who got pregnant due to her reckless life and her long throat for free food... She's just another freeloader who can spread her legs wide open like Teslim Balogun Stadium gate if any riff raff can get her a plate of food.

I won't be surprise if you both are Tinubu urchins cos this right here are the many attributes of a die-hard Tinubu supporter.

21 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Girl Friend by PlayMaker14: 6:24am On Nov 17, 2022
Map1:
I am a tricycle operator, working in ibadan operating along Alakia to iyana church,i picked this pregnant girl from alakia going to ile pupa,i told her that her fare is 80naira but she said she will pay 50naira,as we are moving we started argument about the price and she told me that she doesn't have money even she is hungry,i asked her if i could offer her a lunch and she agreed, so we continue our journey but instead of going to canteen i drive direct to a nearby hotel although i pretend as if i don't know she is pregnant because she put on a kind of a gown some pregnant women used to wore, so as ww get to the hotel i ask her if i could book a room but she refused and we move to the bar i offer her malt and i ask for Goldberg, so we have some discussion and i took her number after that i drive her to where she is going initially,she started calling me at night that she's hungry that i should send her money but i told her i cant send it now because i leave at New site, the following day she keep calling about how hungry she is and i told her that i will call her back and within some minutes later i had a flat battery, when my phone is fully charged and i switch on my phone she has blocked me.

Let me just quote it before you quickly rush to delete it.

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Girl Friend by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 17, 2022
Characters of cheap people. The okada rider is looking for free sex and the pregnant girl is the cheapest I v ever heard of.
Both has life that's not worth N2K.
PlayMaker14:

First of all, you're just another moroniic sex freak who can sleep with a pregnant goat if you have the opportunity.... You were not pretending at all, you actually wanted to have sex with her because that's the only thing on your silly head.

While she on the other hand is one cheap slut who got pregnant due to her reckless life and her long throat for free food... She's just another freeloader who can spread her legs wide open like Teslim Balogun Stadium gate if any riff raff can get her a plate of food.

I won't be surprise if you both are Tinubu urchins cos this right here are the many attributes of a die-hard Tinubu supporter.
tinubu thief your food?

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Girl Friend by PlayMaker14: 6:43am On Nov 17, 2022
Sweetplum:

tinubu thief your food?
Kindly keep your distance.

God bless you as you do so.

3 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Girl Friend by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 17, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Kindly keep your distance.

God bless you as you do so.
See hostlilty o.
I v chosen to move closer. So what?

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Girl Friend by Mercury12(m): 7:09am On Nov 17, 2022
Cunny man jam cunny woman.

There is nothing to see here. undecided
Re: My Pregnant Girl Friend by NoahHadNoArk: 7:11am On Nov 17, 2022
Map1:
So she blocked you and you dey vex say you never collect your 3points from pregnant woman na why you bring am come here abi na Wetin. She’s pregnant for another man and has shown u signs of a loose woman and you still calling her your gf. From the look of things you go drive keke for plenty years if you don’t rearrange your priorities.

Animal!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Girl Friend by nickyj19: 7:11am On Nov 17, 2022
grin two mumuni

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Girl Friend by okunwaye(m): 7:38am On Nov 17, 2022
Map1:

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Girl Friend by padi94(m): 7:49am On Nov 17, 2022
Ok
Re: My Pregnant Girl Friend by ukaface(f): 7:56am On Nov 17, 2022
I don't understand
How is she your girlfriend? Thought you picked her as a passenger

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Girl Friend by jeromestarks: 8:11am On Nov 17, 2022
Map1:
See this one.
Use another number na.
Call her. Buy takeout and drive her to a secluded place. Fvck her in your Keke after you have eaten.
Tell her that you will be buying her food
Re: My Pregnant Girl Friend by motionarena: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2022
Map1:

Just Imagine this sick fellow.

Later you go open thread say women are hoes and golddigger and u are here trying to sleep with a pregnant woman because she requested for little financial help

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Girl Friend by Map1(m): 8:43am On Nov 17, 2022
motionarena:

Later you go open thread say women are hoes and golddigger and u are here trying to sleep with a pregnant woman
i never new she is pregnant not until we get to the hotel,secondly she pretend as if she is not because through out the minutes we spent in the hotel she never informed me she is pregnant but always crying of hunger
Re: My Pregnant Girl Friend by Map1(m): 8:46am On Nov 17, 2022
motionarena:

Later you go open thread say women are hoes and golddigger and u are here trying to sleep with a pregnant woman
i never new she is pregnant because she seated at the back and i never noticed it until we get to the hotel and she never told me that she is pregnant but what matters to her is food.
Re: My Pregnant Girl Friend by gfon(m): 8:46am On Nov 17, 2022
ukaface:
I don't understand
are you minding the he-goat

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Girl Friend by Map1(m): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2022
jeromestarks:

See this one.
Use another number na.
Call her. Buy takeout and drive her to a secluded place. Fvck her in your Keke after you have eaten.
Tell her that you will be buying her food
hnmmmmm comrade.
Re: My Pregnant Girl Friend by Map1(m): 8:48am On Nov 17, 2022
ukaface:
I don't understand
just used that phrase to get traffic.
Re: My Pregnant Girl Friend by jeromestarks: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2022
Map1:
hnmmmmm comrade.
I salute you sir.
Re: My Pregnant Girl Friend by Map1(m): 8:54am On Nov 17, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

So she blocked you and you dey vex say you never collect your 3points from pregnant woman na why you bring am come here abi na Wetin. She’s pregnant for another man and has shown u signs of a loose woman and you still calling her your gf. From the look of things you go drive keke for plenty years if you don’t rearrange your priorities.

Animal!!!
hey common bro,i just brought it here for fun just to tell you guys how hungry most of these girls are, although i never new she is pregnant because she was seated at the back not until we get to the hotel before i knew her condition and she never tell me anything about it,i just used the title to comand traffic.her plan is to eat me and run away
Re: My Pregnant Girl Friend by Map1(m): 8:55am On Nov 17, 2022
Mercury12:
Cunny man jam cunny woman.

There is nothing to see here. undecided
you get sense bro.
Re: My Pregnant Girl Friend by Map1(m): 8:57am On Nov 17, 2022
PlayMaker14:

yinmu
Re: My Pregnant Girl Friend by motionarena: 9:04am On Nov 17, 2022
Map1:
i never new she is pregnant because she seated at the back and i never noticed it until we get to the hotel and she never told me that she is pregnant but what matters to her is food.

You are a born lair.
Let me quote what you wrote again

"i pretend as if i don't know she is pregnant because she put on a kind of a gown some pregnant women used to wore, so as ww get to the hotel i ask her if i could book a room but she refused and we move to the bar i offer her malt and i ask for Goldberg,"

Meaning you knew she was pregnant b4 entering the hotel and you still wanted to book the room.

Even if u didn't know she was pregnant what kind of human being would what to logde and sleep with a woman he just meet.

You are really sick
SHM pervert

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Girl Friend by JentuPrinz(m): 10:42am On Nov 17, 2022
Wait..You wan book room for wetin

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Girl Friend by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 17, 2022
Map1:

angry
Re: My Pregnant Girl Friend by Ebukaboss(m): 10:58am On Nov 17, 2022
Clap for that
Re: My Pregnant Girl Friend by NoahHadNoArk: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
Map1:
hey common bro,i just brought it here for fun just to tell you guys how hungry most of these girls are, although i never new she is pregnant because she was seated at the back not until we get to the hotel before i knew her condition and she never tell me anything about it,i just used the title to comand traffic.her plan is to eat me and run away
keep calm bro
You know that we know that you couldn’t wait till her clothes are off, why u dey whine yourself ?!

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Girl Friend by Tegabadguy(m): 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
Map1:
she will still call you but i hope she is not O K O girl......
Re: My Pregnant Girl Friend by Map1(m): 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
keep calm bro
You know that we know that you couldn’t wait till her clothes are off, why u dey whine yourself ?!
waaaaka
Re: My Pregnant Girl Friend by Map1(m): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
motionarena:

You are a born lair.
Let me quote what you wrote again

"i pretend as if i don't know she is pregnant because she put on a kind of a gown some pregnant women used to wore, so as ww get to the hotel i ask her if i could book a room but she refused and we move to the bar i offer her malt and i ask for Goldberg,"

Meaning you knew she was pregnant b4 entering the hotel and you still wanted to book the room.

Even if u didn't know she was pregnant what kind of human being would what to logde and sleep with a woman he just meet.

You are really sick
SHM pervert
well no vex it might be an error

(1) (2) (Reply)

To The Men, If Your Woman Dumps You This Period Please Take It In Good Fate / Is My Girlfriend Actually A VIRGIN? / If U Are In My Position What Would U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.