Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? (1370 Views)

(pics)who Btw These Two Striking Men Would Get The Ladies More? / Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman / Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? by MrsChima(f): 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2011
Men, would you tell/ask a woman________on the first date?

She smells
She dress too floozy
Her weave tracks are showing too much
She talks funny
Do she tell her friends everything about her personal relationship life
To have sex with you
Is her family big on dowry before marriage
Is she HIV/AIDS and STD free
She looks different since the last meet up
Your balls are too small
You have no money
You lives with parents
You are the run from Nigerian police

What else would you tell/ask a woman on he first date that you think you should know or she should know?

Candid responses preferred.
Re: Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? by bittatruth(m): 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2011
Dats y i wouldn't go on a date.

I have to know the guy before anything, and it will take me a while before even agreeing to go anywhere with him depending on how keen i am on him.
Re: Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? by LongOne1(m): 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2011
I like the last one, on the run from the Nigerian police, lol
Re: Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2011
I'll be myself and tell her the TRUTH!
Re: Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? by MrsChima(f): 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2011
So if she smells, you will tell her that on the first date?
Re: Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2011
cool cool
Re: Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Men, would you tell/ask a woman________on the first date?

She smells: NO, i simply wont meet her again
She dress too floozy: YES if it's too much
Her weave tracks are showing too much YES if it's too much
She talks funny NAH
Do she tell her friends everything about her personal relationship lifedont they all do?!
To Be Intimate with you: YES if she shows the right signs
Is her family big on dowry before marriage: how can anyone talk marriage/dowry on 1st date?
Is she HIV/AIDS and STD freeNO, i dont care as condom will be used
She looks different since the last meet up
Your balls are too small how is this relevant so long as the dikc is the right size?
You have no money again how is this relevant?
You lives with parents: YES
You are the run from Nigerian police: LMAO probably not

What else would you tell/ask a woman on he first date that you think you should know or she should know?  

Candid responses preferred.  

i would also try to find out:
- how many kids she got
- if she is single
- if she got a JOB
- if she has any CRAZY baby daddy
- if she is open minded enough to swing from chandeliers in catwoman outfit during sex
Re: Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? by Excelboi(m): 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2011
brb
Re: Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? by MrsChima(f): 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

i would also try to find out:
- how many kids she got
- if she is single
- if she got a JOB
- if she has any CRAZY baby daddy
- if she is open minded enough to swing from chandeliers in catwoman outfit during sex

MBJ, the money thing is important if YOU can't pay for the soda on your date! DUH!

You do know condoms aren't 100% and if that condom breaks you can contract whatever she has. undecided
Re: Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

MBJ, the money thing is important if YOU can't pay for the soda on your date! DUH!

You do know condoms aren't 100% and if that condom breaks you can contract whatever she has. undecided

if we are on a first date and i am taking her to have an ice cream in the park then she doesnt need to know my "financial strength". . . . . . . . .so long as i can pay for our ice cream!!!!! if she ASKS about my money then that would be STRIKE ONE!

worrying about condoms breaking is like worrying about being hit by a car while crossing the street. i will wear my "bullet proof" at all times BUT i wont stop enjoying life fully simply because accidents do happen. anyway, whatever her answer is, i wouldnt believe her until i saw a test.
Re: Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? by MrsChima(f): 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2011
Aren't you romantic. undecided

Ice cream? Seriously?
Re: Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^spending gazillions on a first date is the mistake many of my fellow men do, the first date is to get to know each other^better, not to show off and run out of steam (like many do) after a few dates.

of course i can be romantic for the right one, not all woman are skanks. also i cannot treat a skank like a skank until she shows me that she is one. so i may lay some "skanks trap" while at the park to know who i am dealing with. . . . . . . .another reason why spending big on a first date is not recommended!
Re: Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? by MrsChima(f): 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^spending gazillions on a first date is the mistake many of my fellow men do, the first date is to get to know each other^better, not to show off and run out of steam (like many do) after a few dates.

of course i can be romantic for the right one, not all woman are skanks. also i cannot treat a skank like a skank until she shows me that she is one. so i may lay some "skanks trap" while at the park to know who i am dealing with. . . . . . . .another reason why spending big on a first date is not recommended!

Who said anything about spending big? undecided

Having a nice dinner and going to a movie IS NOT SPENDING BIG. You should have KNOWN HER ENOUGH before asking her out on a first date. I didn't say buy her a corvette and a brazillian weave but ICE CREAM?

First date are usually AFTER getting to know the person whom you are going out on a first date with.
Re: Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? by violent(m): 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2011
You should have KNOWN HER ENOUGH before asking her out on a first date.
First date are usually AFTER getting to know the person whom you are going out on a first date with

You really shouldn't have known someone for that long before going on a date with em. . . . .i would normally ask people if they are free watch movies after few hours of meeting them, no big deal in this!
Re: Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? by livedit(f): 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2011
Hey Mrs. Chima! cheesy

grin Girl, you are hilarious. I really think first dates should be kept fun and somewhat suspenseful so you two will want to meet up again. Many of what was mentioned is not a preferred subject that should be discussed on the first date. Although they are things you should know as the relationship continue on. But knowing their life's story in one night does not sound appealing at all. But then again, you should know the basics of your date for the night/day or whatever.
Re: Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Who said anything about spending big? undecided

Having a nice dinner and going to a movie IS NOT SPENDING BIG. You should have KNOWN HER ENOUGH before asking her out on a first date. I didn't say buy her a corvette and a brazillian weave but ICE CREAM?

First date are usually AFTER getting to know the person whom you are going out on a first date with.

Mrs C
remember, even spending 20€ on a skank is TOO MUCH. IMHO you gotta take new date to a safe place to figure out what type of girl she is BEFORE waltzing around with her in movie theaters/restaurants. a skank wouldnt even get a happy meal from me, it will be straight to BEDROOM BUSINESS!

a park is a great place because you will only spend on ice cream/soda. when she shows that she hasnt got skank genes, move up to the next stage on the "getting to know each other" ladder.
why jump stages in dating?!
Re: Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^^ doesnt that make you a "skank" too?
Re: Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^^ lol, you are missing the point missy.
her being a skank is NOT a problem (or wrong), the problem is if I TREAT A SKANK LIKE A PRINCESS (or vice versa).

imagine me at the movies with the neighborhood skank, wining and dining her like she some princess. god forbid!
Re: Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

her being a skank is NOT a problem (or wrong), the problem is if I TREAT A SKANK LIKE A PRINCESS (or vice versa).

imagine me at the movies with the neighborhood skank, wining and dining her like she some princess. god forbid!

lol@ missy,

I understand the point.
Re: Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2011
mr.brownjay and chima are off the hook lol!
Re: Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? by MrsChima(f): 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2011
livedit:

Hey Mrs. Chima! cheesy

grin Girl, you are hilarious. I really think first dates should be kept fun and somewhat suspenseful so you two will want to meet up again. Many of what was mentioned is not a preferred subject that should be discussed on the first date. Although they are things you should know as the relationship continue on. But knowing their life's story in one night does not sound appealing at all. But then again, you should know the basics of your date for the night/day or whatever.

Hey Mrs. Livedit! kiss
MRbrownJAY:

You and them damn skanks! You know a professional skanks know how to fool you into thinking you got goody miss two shoes. So again, get to know the girl before asking her out on a date and treat her to more than a fucking Ice Cream love-vendor DADDY!
Re: Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? by deniyor: 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2011
If I have a problem with anything on that list (eg smell etc), I probably would have noticed already and there wouldn't have been a first date.
Now if its something I haven't noticed or not easily known, if I realise it on the first date, and its a deal breaker, there wouldn't be a second date. I will try to get lucky that night but if I don't its still good bye.
All that said, first date is just to to get a feel of the chemistry btw us two and not get into serious shyte. Don't mean I would avoid talking about serious stuff but I'm not auditioning her for marriage or smth.
Re: Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 24, 2011
This is what I dont understand. Why is it that as soon as a woman is not dating material, then the guy tries to at least get lucky with her that night? Is this how most men think?

@MrBJ Why is a man less a skank for stooping to her level ?
Re: Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? by MrsChima(f): 12:11am On Aug 25, 2011
Talina!

Men sef!

My dating style was different. I believe in being friends with the men before even going on a date with them because I don't like wasting my time when it come to going out having fun. I feel that you can truly get to know people on a friend level than a dating level because most people tends to put their best foot forward or try.

When I met my husband at a family event we spoke on a friend level but Mr. Chima was auditioning me for wifey position because he wouldn't stop pursuing me even after I told him I am just dealing with friends right now that didn't stop him which why I told Upendo88 that ignoring my husband didn't work but I am glad he didn't give up because it turned out GREAT FOR US. But we kept on a friendship level for a while before started dating and I truly believe most men loses out their blessing when they focus on superficial things.

That's why you see the comment if it doesn't work out I will just sex her and no really get to know her like I really got to know Mr. Chima. If I was picking on his flaws we weren't been together til this day.
Re: Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 25, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You and them damn skanks!  You know a professional skanks know how to fool you into thinking you got goody miss two shoes.

maybe some inexperienced guy that doesnt know women but i have been in the game too long to get played by a skank. there are tell tale signs that will have them come out of their costume. . . . . . . just like a kid in a candy store, they wouldnt resist!

So again, get to know the girl before asking her out on a date and treat her to more than a bleeping Ice Cream love-vendor DADDY!

the only way for me to get to know someone is to spend face to face time with that person, i dont know any other way that would show me who she truly is (feel free to share other ways, if you know any)
i am no stalker to go around and ask about a certain person etc so asking her out it is.

let her be in front of me, let me look into her eyes and let me see how she tweeks, sits, presents herself aka let me judge her from her actions. some women are so easy to spot that it usually doesnt take long to have an idea of who you are dealing with (with most women).

talina:

This is what I dont understand. Why is it that as soon as a woman is not dating material, then the guy tries to at least get lucky with her that night? Is this how most men think?  

@MrBJ   Why is a man less a skank for stooping to her level ?

i never stoop to THEIR level, i raise them to MINE briefly before dropping them back to theirs, lol!
its like saying to her:" babe i am going to give you the opportunity to be with a great man like me (just for a while) then you will have to go back to being an average person"

women have different purposes in life (just like men), just because she aint wifey type, doesnt mean she is automatically void. it only means there are certain things we would not do with her.
- dinner at my parents on sunday: i think not!
- trip down to the local swingers clubs: she is the first invited!

as the saying goes: thou shall not try to turn a SKANK/TRICK/WH.ORE into a wifey!
Re: Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 25, 2011
Thanks for sharing that Mrs.Chima.  I decided, a while back, that any man I ended up with on a long term basis,I would be friends with first. I think getting to know each other as friends first would build a good foundation.Rather than dating , getting all involved too quickly and getting caught up in endorphines. Those endorphines are powerful,and cloud the thinking!

Ive been married before(at too young an age) and now Im back in this scene and trying to make sense of it. Friends first seems the way to go.
Re: Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? by MrsChima(f): 12:46am On Aug 25, 2011
talina:

Thanks for sharing that Mrs.Chima.  I decided, a while back, that any man I ended up with on a long term basis,I would be friends with first. I think getting to know each other as friends first would build a good foundation.Rather than dating , getting all involved too quickly and getting caught up in endorphines. Those endorphines are powerful,and cloud the thinking!

Ive been married before(at too young an age) and now Im back in this scene and trying to make sense of it. Friends first seems the way to go.

I learned growing up with clan of women and many of these women were friends first with their husbands before marriage and it works out for them.  I adopted it when I became older enough to date or be with boys without adult supervision. 

I took my time with Mr. Chima and still had other male friends I went out with but I never engage into sex with them because like you said it clouds the judgements.  When feelings start getting all hot and heavy somebody ends up hurt because there were no foundation. 

Mr. Chima is my best friend and we have fun with each other that what makes the marriage last when you are real good friends with your lover. 

To give you an example, I know what Mr. Chima will say about certain situation or incident and when people ask me do you think Mr. Chima would like to do this or that. I can answer it right away because I know and vice versa.
Re: Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 25, 2011
@ MBJ  You raise them to your level? grin Thats a good one!Two naked people are just that,

And 2 people consenting to the roles they will fill with each other is fair enough I guess.
Re: Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 25, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I learned growing up with clan of women and many of these women were friends first with their husbands before marriage and it works out for them. I adopted it when I became older enough to date or be with boys without adult supervision.

I took my time with Mr. Chima and still had other male friends I went out with but I never engage into sex with them because like you said it clouds the judgements. When feelings start getting all hot and heavy somebody ends up hurt because there were no foundation.

Mr. Chima is my best friend and we have fun with each other that what makes the marriage last when you are real good friends with your lover.

To give you an example, I know what Mr. Chima will say about certain situation or incident and when people ask me do you think Mr. Chima would like to do this or that. I can answer it right away because I know and vice versa.

Its great to hear someone say they are best friends with their lover and have fun together AND are married. Rare these days. I strive for that, but recently fell right into that head over heels thing.Didnt see it coming! And as you can guess, its already ended. Just gotta ask yourself,(what did I learn this time?duh)
Re: Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? by Lax75(m): 1:15am On Aug 25, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I learned growing up with clan of women and many of these women were friends first with their husbands before marriage and it works out for them.  I adopted it when I became older enough to date or be with boys without adult supervision. 

I took my time with Mr. Chima and still had other male friends I went out with but I never engage into sex with them because like you said it clouds the judgements.  When feelings start getting all hot and heavy somebody ends up hurt because there were no foundation. 

It's a good thing when u can be best friends with your lover. Very good when u can tell ur lover what they NEED to hear, not what they WANT to.
Re: Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? by Lax75(m): 1:17am On Aug 25, 2011
talina:

Its great to hear someone say they are best friends with their lover and have fun together AND are married. Rare these days. I strive for that, but recently fell right into that head over heels thing.Didnt see it coming! And as you can guess, its already ended. Just gotta ask yourself,(what did I learn this time?duh)

Learn to take time out and be that person's friend Talina. Don't push it, don't force it let things happen naturally. Love will surely happen if it is meant to be.

BTW - cool pic.
Re: Men, Would You Tell/ask A Woman_____ On The First Date? by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 25, 2011
^^^ Thanks for the encouraging words cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Guilty? / Is Dis A Normal Tin Or Somtin Else? / Breaking News:nigerian Girlfriends Plans To Embark On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.