Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,686 members, 7,854,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically (4633 Views)

The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above / 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 / EDO: Why APC Wil Lose Woefully (opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by usmanbaba(m): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2022
Chinonye2022:
Imo State
Anambra
Ebonyi
Enugu
Abia
Bayelsa
Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Cross rivers
Edo
Delta
Adamawa
Taraba
Benue
Platue state
Abuja
So automatically Tinubu wil lose these states 16 state my question is can he win all the other remaining states
Am very sure he will loose all the state in the south east and he will still win the election. �you guys are useless to Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by ozo13(m): 10:31am On Nov 17, 2022
sonature1:

I don't know about Plateau, but Tinubu cannot win Cross River State.

The constitution says that the winner must win 25% votes in 25 states and majority of the votes. I don't see anyone meeting this requirement.

However, I see this election going into a runoff between Atiku Abubukar and Peter Obi.
u have a point , I think it will be between Tinubu and obi
And Tinubu will definitely win in the rerun.
Majority of the governors will work for Tinubu victory and he will likely come first or second in the first election and then who ever comes up in the rerun , will be defeated .but it's politics anything can still happen
Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by Isobug: 10:31am On Nov 17, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu can win plateau and cross river
Which cross River, there's nothing APC supporters believe like Rigging. They so believe that every state that has APC governor, they have automatically win that states all because of rigging. It will down on you very soon, keep believing in rigging, that's how Nigeria can be great
Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by garfield1: 10:48am On Nov 17, 2022
Tinubumustfail:

If Tinubu win Plateau and Rivers, it means the citizens there are useless.

Tinubu can't win rivers.he can get 25%

1 Like

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by garfield1: 10:48am On Nov 17, 2022
highchief1:
Only mad ppl think of Muslim Muslim.

Gbam
Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by seunowa(f): 11:01am On Nov 17, 2022
Chinonye2022:
Imo State
Anambra
Ebonyi
Enugu
Abia
Bayelsa
Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Cross rivers
Edo
Delta
Adamawa
Taraba
Benue
Platue state
Abuja
So automatically Tinubu wil lose these states 16 state my question is can he win all the other remaining states

Apc will win the following states
Lagos state
Ogun state
Osun state
Ekiti state
Ondo state
Oyo state
Kwara state
Kogi state
Borno state
Yobe state
Zamfara state

So Apc will get more than 35% votes in kaduna, Kano, kebbi, Niger, Nassarawa and kastina.

Apc will get more than 20% votes in plateau,imo and ebonyi

1 Like

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by ALTERNATEID: 11:07am On Nov 17, 2022
Remove Plateau, Benue and Cross River from your list.
Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by ALTERNATEID: 11:11am On Nov 17, 2022
seunowa:

Lagos state
Ogun state
Osun state
Ekiti state
Ondo state
Oyo state
Kwara state
Kogi state
Niger state
Nasarawa state
Benue
Borno state
Yobe state
Zamfara state
Katsina state
Kaduna state
Kebbi state

Apc will get more than 35% votes in plateau, 25% in Imo and Abia and over 30% in ebonyi.

FIXED!
Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2022
Innocentman86:

Why won't you men awolowo,who is even awolowo the one that took rat poison? undecided undecided undecided
If he is the one name just in 50 ways he is by far better than Peter obi who has no scandal.
The first nigerian humble politician with no scandal or tribaslism attached to his name

You can't appreciate Awolowo. I understand with you. Grandpa told you how he dealt with yiibos.
Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by pinkgoodies(m): 11:16am On Nov 17, 2022
sonature1:

I don't know about Plateau, but Tinubu cannot win Cross River State.

The constitution says that the winner must win 25% votes in 25 states and majority of the votes. I don't see anyone meeting this requirement.

However, I see this election going into a runoff between Atiku Abubukar and Peter Obi.

The Runoff is Between BAT and One of Atiku or PO. Out of these states listed above. BAt will get 25% in dem.
Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by diadem10: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2022
seunowa:

Lagos state
Ogun state
Osun state
Ekiti state
Ondo state
Oyo state
Kwara state
Kogi state
Borno state
Yobe state
Zamfara state

So Apc will get more than 35% votes in kaduna, Kano, kebbi, Niger, Nassarawa and kastina.

Apc will get more than 20% votes in plateau,imo and ebonyi

That's too small. And remove Zamfara btw. They always follow Sokoto. More reason I believe Tinubu should change his Muslim Muslim ticket. Bring in Lalong
Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 17, 2022
PureMe01:

Today u are from Ebonyi
Tomorrow u are from Delta
Next tomorrow u are from Kaduna.
Next week u are from Calabar
Upper week u are from kogi

Baba choose one lie nah. U don lie pass your mentor thiefnubuu grin

Next month he is from Imo grin

1 Like

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by seunowa(f): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2022
[quote author=diadem10 post=118461746]

That's too small. And remove Zamfara btw. They always follow Sokoto. More reason I believe Tinubu should change his Muslim Muslim ticket. Bring in Lalong
[/quote
Oga pdp is dead in zamfara
Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by ladipo007: 11:34am On Nov 17, 2022
Not even loose he can't get 25% in all these state,state in which osinbajo can easily win,APC will regret their actions.right before their eyes a candidate of good character was given to them but the so called delegates sold their conscience and the future of their children just because of a token cash gifts.

1 Like

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by diadem10: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2022
seunowa:
regardless.. this isn't Buhari this time around. Tinubu needs whatever votes he can get from every angles hence need to change the Muslim Muslim ticket. Even Abiola needed South South and North Central to defeat Tofa but today, things aren't the same, considering the religious Terrorism. The South South and North Central won't vote for double Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by Chinonye2022(m): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2022
usmanbaba:

Am very sure he will loose all the state in the south east and he will still win the election. �you guys are useless to Tinubu
the question is can he win all the remaining states?
Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by seunowa(f): 11:51am On Nov 17, 2022
diadem10:

It is not small because at least 35% votes garner from kaduna, Kano,kastina, nassarawa and Niger will cancel the entire votes from south east region.
I don’t see Atiku winning because Peter obi’s popularity outside south east like cross river, river, edo, benue and Jos has done a lot of damage to his chances.
Peter obi will only win ahead of Tinubu if he can strive to get more 20% votes in north west and north east.
This is my honest submission about 2023 presidential election

1 Like

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by seunowa(f): 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
diadem10:
regardless.. this isn't Buhari this time around. Tinubu needs whatever votes he can get from every angles hence need to change the Muslim Muslim ticket. Even Abiola needed South South and North Central to defeat Tofa but today, things aren't the same, considering the religious Terrorism. The South South and North Central won't vote for double Muslim Muslim ticket.
Yes you are right. Obi will only win if he can do better in the core north because of larger votes concentration in those regions
Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by successmatters(m): 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
PandoraObi:
Soludo is breaking bottles on Peter Obi's head

If I tell you how many bottles have burst on my head, you will be shocked, but am still bigger than all them agberos combined.

Peter Obi is bigger than all his detractors abeg
Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by fk001(m): 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

So the success of Atiku is now lies on Peter Obi ?
If so then Atiku is not a politician, he should step down for Peter Obi

Is reality OBI has done more harm than Good to Atiku. He reduce Atikus vote by 25%

Which makes Tinubu a potential winner of the race.

As Soludo said if I were Tinubu I would be paying Obi cause he is indirectly serving him as a wingman
Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by misreal(m): 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
garfield1:

Go to the rural areas of crs,it is apc and pdp.obi can't get more than 50% in any ss state.without ayade,buhari got 30% in crs,apc may just win.
I stay in cross river and I have been to rural areas lately,nobody is talking about atiku or tinubu..
Peter obi will clear cross river by a wide margin.
Did you see the Peter obi rally that took place in ugep??

1 Like

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by misreal(m): 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
Isobug:

Which cross River, there's nothing APC supporters believe like Rigging. They so believe that every state that has APC governor, they have automatically win that states all because of rigging. It will down on you very soon, keep believing in rigging, that's how Nigeria can be great
that's just it,they so much believe in rigging.If not for rigging,tinubu will not contest because he is surely going to lose.

2 Likes

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by AgentGoat: 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
Nanci070:
Nooo
Someone that don't know his Party how can he win all APC sopporters have join labour party and PDP because APC have only illiterate.

Contact me For your Academic Assignment, Articles, power points, proposals, thesis with good Turnitin WhatsApp me

Don't tell me you will be the one doing assignment for people?
Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by wonder233: 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
All these children will take their parents phone and be playing with it. Little boy, even the by-election to replace the late house of reps member for Jos north federal constituency was won by PDP on the mobilization of CAN, this is even though the constituency is about the only one with a sizeable Fulani muslim population. Christians in the north are all out this time around, they've had it rough with APC these past few years. That was why they futiley picked lalong as campaign DG and Jos to launch campaign... It will still not work.
As for Cross River in SOUTH SOUTH Nigeria, voting for Tinubu, because your calculation that the Governor is APC, just showed you're really just a child. Ayade, just like Umahi and co joined APC to see if they could get presidential ticket. As the party tossed them aside in disdain and being outgoing governors, they have nothing forseeable for them to continue to gain with APC. Moreover, their people have already made up their minds where to go, they can't do anything about it
garfield1:

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by Curious345: 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
garfield1:

why are you lying to yourself
Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by pinkPUSSY(f): 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
fk001:

Is reality OBI has done more harm than Good to Atiku. He reduce Atikus vote by 25%

Which makes Tinubu a potential winner of the race.

As Soludo said if I were Tinubu I would be paying Obi cause he is indirectly serving him as a wingman

But nobody is doing any harm to Bola right even when Atiku and Kwankwaso that are in the race ?

Everybody that voted for Buhari will equally vote for Tinubu right, because Tinubu has inherited Buhari's block votes ?

1 Like

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by ikemesit4477: 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
Who dash am cross river!
garfield1:

Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by kevwemike: 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
quote author=garfield1 post=118456770]

Tinubu can win plateau and cross river[/quote] do u mean in ur dream
Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by Livesimple: 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu can win plateau and cross Riverside

Hahaha my cross river abi another one, come and mentioned tinubu here and see if you will go back thesame. Ayade cef no sure of vote na tinubu now
Re: States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically by Blue3k(m): 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
Opinedecandid:
Those states isn't enough to make him lose the Elections, mind you.

Do you think he wins in a runoff?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newly Elected Nigerian Lawmaker Refused To Collect Certificate Of Return / Maiduguri Shuts Down As Army Launches Search / President Buhari Stood For 90mins While Presenting 2018 Budget, Gej Never Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.