Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

This Lady Sent Me A Love Letter (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Sent Me A Love Letter (photos) (2718 Views)

See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

This Lady Sent Me A Love Letter (photos) by efelicity: 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
I met this young lady in London when touring Europe last year. We met in the cenema when she cut from the corner to find her way. I said "hello" waving my hand and she returned the wave with a beautiful smile. Shyness couldn't let me ask for her contact..I overly regrated that. I decided to go to the same place we met earlier just in case i may catch a glimpse of her, to my greatest surprise she was coming again..this time around something strange happened: she slipped and almost fell but i rushed to her rescure..by mistake she landed me a kiss so i immediately proposed for a relationship and she accepted. Today she sent me a love later.

Re: This Lady Sent Me A Love Letter (photos) by Shalommy(f): 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
Keep dreaming. cheesy cheesy

Re: This Lady Sent Me A Love Letter (photos) by Tegabadguy(m): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
efelicity:
I met this young lady in London when touring Europe last year. We met in the cenema when she cut from the corner to find her way. I said "hello" waving my hand and she returned the wave with a beautiful smile. Shyness couldn't let me ask for her contact..I overly regrated that. I decided to go to the same place we met earlier just in case i may catch a glimpse of her, to my greatest surprise she was coming again..this time around something strange happened: she slipped and almost fell but i rushed to her rescure..by mistake she landed me a kiss so i immediately proposed for a relationship and she accepted. Today she sent me a love later.
dey wine your self

Re: This Lady Sent Me A Love Letter (photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
efelicity:

Re: This Lady Sent Me A Love Letter (photos) by Nehyooh(m): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
Your joke is funny grin

Re: This Lady Sent Me A Love Letter (photos) by Princess80(f): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
That was so easy.
She is beautiful anyways
Re: This Lady Sent Me A Love Letter (photos) by SporaD8: 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
efelicity:
she slipped and almost fell but i rushed to her rescure..by mistake she landed me a kiss so i immediately proposed for a relationship and she accepted. Today she sent me a love later.
Even though the story is a mere imagination, the bolded is true for most of these white ladies - they are free at expressing themselves.
Unlike our ladies over here with over bloated ego who'd rather continue to burn and die with passion than profess their feelings to a man.
Shalommy:
Keep dreaming. cheesy cheesy
Re: This Lady Sent Me A Love Letter (photos) by Princess80(f): 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
SporaD8:

Even though the story is a mere imagination, the bolded is true for most of these white ladies - they are free at expressing themselves.
Unlike our ladies over here with over bloated ego who'd rather continue to burn and die with passion than profess their feelings to a man.
That is a lie.

You cant just meet a lady that falls in love with you, except on circumstances that involves sugar dating

Re: This Lady Sent Me A Love Letter (photos) by Tezzi(m): 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
I love nairaland grin

I have never been sad since I joined this forum funny people everywhere grin grin cheesy

Re: This Lady Sent Me A Love Letter (photos) by SPAMBOX7: 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
I blame buhari. Cos if he did well op could have gotten a job that would Keep him busy and not be useless cheesy

Re: This Lady Sent Me A Love Letter (photos) by SporaD8: 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Princess80:
That is a lie.

You cant just meet a lady that falls in love with you, except on circumstances that involves sugar dating
Not just meet and falls in love, I mean in situations where your path crosses every other day. Like in school, busstop, workplace etc
A white girl who develop interest in you(even when you don't notice her) will easily strike a convo with you even ask you out on a date just so you know her better!
Naija Girls would at best display traffic green rather than initiate a convo.
...and when you eventually initiate the convo, she'd still play hard to get!
Communication is not your forte, it sucks!!!
Re: This Lady Sent Me A Love Letter (photos) by Princess80(f): 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
SporaD8:

Not just meet and falls in love, I mean in situations where your path crosses every other day. Like in school, busstop, workplace etc
A white girl who develop interest in you(even when you don't notice her) will easily strike a convo with you even ask you out on a date just so you know her better!
Naija Girls would at best display traffic green rather than initiate a convo like you claim.
...and when you eventually initiate the convo, she'd still play hard to get!
Communication is not your forte, it sucks!!!
I do not know much about Nigerian ladies but white ladies doesnt easily start a convo.
It all depends on her social life and how easily she is open to conversation.
In a fast pace state like the NY, you could meet different types of ladies and conversation depends on their mood
Re: This Lady Sent Me A Love Letter (photos) by SporaD8: 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
Princess80:
I do not know much about Nigerian ladies but white ladies doesnt easily start a convo.
It all depends on her social life and how easily she is open to conversation.
In a fast pace state like the NY, you could meet different types of ladies and conversation depends on their mood
The catch is: when she develop interest in you.
In your narrative, I'm guess naija girls are perennially Moody!

Re: This Lady Sent Me A Love Letter (photos) by Princess80(f): 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
SporaD8:

In that case, I'm guess naija girls are perennially Moody!
Like i said, i do not know much about Nigerian ladies, except on social media.

But every lady in Nigeria cannot be hostile, No.
Re: This Lady Sent Me A Love Letter (photos) by Emilia154(f): 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
Zeeworld kind of love,keep dreaming my dear
Re: This Lady Sent Me A Love Letter (photos) by SporaD8: 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
Princess80:
Like i said, i do not know much about Nigerian ladies, except on social media.

But every lady in Nigeria cannot be hostile, No.
Sorry princess, I ain't talking about hostility.
I'm discussing a scenario where a lady had interest in a guy but can't express herself.
Re: This Lady Sent Me A Love Letter (photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
U re a dreamer & u dream of things that make ur mind go crazy
Re: This Lady Sent Me A Love Letter (photos) by shegsman58(m): 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
Continue your unrealistic fantasy
Re: This Lady Sent Me A Love Letter (photos) by Illegal1(m): 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
Tezzi:
I love nairaland grin

I have never been sad since I joined this forum funny people everywhere grin grin cheesy

i swear....
Re: This Lady Sent Me A Love Letter (photos) by dnawah(m): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
efelicity:
wake up Buari us coming
Re: This Lady Sent Me A Love Letter (photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
efelicity:
Dream on, boy!

If You Can Bleep Well This Is For You,18+ / Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her / Looking For A Nigerian Girl