Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her (2721 Views)

She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ / Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by Gentledude52(m): 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
A BIT LONG BUT PLEASE ENDURE
She initiated the chat on Facebook about two years ago, I wondered why a lady would just chat up someone she doesn’t know. During our chats I questioned her if she ever knew me and her response was no. After some days, she confessed that she knew my parents, siblings and I. I was angry because she lied to me. Thereafter, I asked her what her intentions were but she said nothing. We became friends and later started dating same year. Sincerely, since we started dating, things weren’t working too well for me. I increased my hustle as a man from job hunting, even to a point I wanted to travel abroad but all to no avail. I started afresh hunting for job until I saw one I was managing. August last year, she became pregnant for me. I informed my parents and we went to see her people and the ‘Marriage List’ was given earlier this year waiting till she delivers before doing the necessary. By His Grace, she gave birth on May this year. It’s been hell for me after she gave birth. She lies countlessly, she involves third parties a lot and does not give me peace of mind. I talked to her how important I value my peace of mind, hate third parties and lies. She discuss every atom of us to her family and she prefers to please her family and displease me. Her family tells her what to do and wants her to manipulate me. June 29th, I told her that I wouldn’t want her sisters to visit my house again for now because of their attitudes but before I knew it, she called the sisters (three of them including her and the mom) and they bombarded my house with threats and fight. I was shocked but held myself not to act otherwise, I called my mom and when she sighted the scene, she fumed but no one was hurt. My parents and I insisted she must leave that day and she left with my daughter of a month plus. After some days she came begging but my parents zeroed their minds because of the insults and disgraced caused. This is a family where her parents (though dad is late) gave birth to eight (3 boys and 5 girls), she happens to be the 7th child and none of them is married. I wonder the kind of marriage advice they want to give her and the only person (her mom) that would have given her ruined it. She’s been begging but my family does not want her anymore. I see my daughter anytime I want to and send her money, monthly for my baby’s upkeep. Now, she came to a conclusion that she will disallow me from seeing my baby and was raining curses. This is a lady I provide for without her telling me, gave her all attention, emotion and others but she never appreciated it. I saw so many red flags but never knew I would be emotionally and financially traumatized and depressed this way. After the ordeal, I tried to make sure everything work out but NO, she brings up silly characters at any time and boom, I will regret ever wanting things to work out. I want to delete her entirely come this 2024, hope I won’t make any costly mistake in future because of my daughter?
PLEASE ADVICE NEEDED

2 Likes

Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by Jeon(f): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2023
gringringrin

Well, the thing is that

All I have to say is "HAPPY NEW YEAR" 🎆

17 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by Zonefree(m): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2023
she prefers to please her family and displease me

When we tell you that out of all your family members it's only your wife that is not your relative, you think it's a joke? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by illicit(m): 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2023
The fb chat

Is it true that she knows ur parents?

🕶️

1 Like

Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by Starz825(m): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2023
this is just one reason I don't sleep with ladies anyhow.....

someone I don't love or wouldn't love will carry my baby. God forbid

you just have to be the one I like, cherish, and would marry....

I no go give you my sperm if I no like you....would rather double my cd

Op...your decision is ok.. she's now ur baby mama......

5 Likes

Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by Wainey: 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
I will like to hear her own part of the story.

One thing is for certain, falling in love takes little or no effort but staying in love takes emotional maturity, empathetic intelligence, self control and commitment.

Happily married people also face issues but they understand that commitment and compromise to your spouse is a foundation to a healthy relationship.

I think you and your wife should issue out your problems for the sake of ur child

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by garriAndsugar: 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2023
Make this year end with all these rubbish threads

5 Likes

Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by Westerhoffe(m): 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2023
Most of you jump into marriage and jump out because you don't look before you leap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by ForChrist1: 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2023
Gentledude52:
A BIT LONG BUT PLEASE ENDURE
She initiated the chat on Facebook about two years ago, I wondered why a lady would just chat up someone she doesn’t know. During our chats I questioned her if she ever knew me and her response was no. After some days, she confessed that she knew my parents, siblings and I. I was angry because she lied to me. Thereafter, I asked her what her intentions were but she said nothing. We became friends and later started dating same year. Sincerely, since we started dating, things weren’t working too well for me. I increased my hustle as a man from job hunting, even to a point I wanted to travel abroad but all to no avail. I started afresh hunting for job until I saw one I was managing. August last year, she became pregnant for me. I informed my parents and we went to see her people and the ‘Marriage List’ was given earlier this year waiting till she delivers before doing the necessary. By His Grace, she gave birth on May this year. It’s been hell for me after she gave birth. She lies countlessly, she involves third parties a lot and does not give me peace of mind. I talked to her how important I value my peace of mind, hate third parties and lies. She discuss every atom of us to her family and she prefers to please her family and displease me. Her family tells her what to do and wants her to manipulate me. June 29th, I told her that I wouldn’t want her sisters to visit my house again for now because of their attitudes but before I knew it, she called the sisters (three of them including her and the mom) and they bombarded my house with threats and fight. I was shocked but held myself not to act otherwise, I called my mom and when she sighted the scene, she fumed but no one was hurt. My parents and I insisted she must leave that day and she left with my daughter of a month plus. After some days she came begging but my parents zeroed their minds because of the insults and disgraced caused. This is a family where her parents (though dad is late) gave birth to eight (3 boys and 5 girls), she happens to be the 7th child and none of them is married. I wonder the kind of marriage advice they want to give her and the only person (her mom) that would have given her ruined it. She’s been begging but my family does not want her anymore. I see my daughter anytime I want to and send her money, monthly for my baby’s upkeep. Now, she came to a conclusion that she will disallow me from seeing my baby and was raining curses. This is a lady I provide for without her telling me, gave her all attention, emotion and others but she never appreciated it. I saw so many red flags but never knew I would be emotionally and financially traumatized and depressed this way. After the ordeal, I tried to make sure everything work out but NO, she brings up silly characters at any time and boom, I will regret ever wanting things to work out. I want to delete her entirely come this 2024, hope I won’t make any costly mistake in future because of my daughter?
PLEASE ADVICE NEEDED

Sometimes it is advisable to still hear from the other party before passing a judgement or advice on relationship matters because when people narrate their side, they paint themselves as the saint and the other as the devil.

For example do you abuse the said lady in any way? emotionally or physically? Are you difficult to live with, controlling; do you pick offence at the slightest provocation hence making her depressed and needing comfort by reaching out to her family? Is she going through post partum depression? These are typical questions I would throw at you before giving an advise.

But if all you have stated is entire picture, then I think it may have been the best decision on your path to move on since you are both not compatible enough and there are elements of violence and third party medleys involved.
I would say good luck to you on your next dating experience but try your best to keep looking after that child and providing for his upkeep.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by TheFreshVanilla: 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2023
Don't take her back. Accept your mistake, cater for your little girl and move on. Run from a family of 3 boys, five girls. They will eventually ruin you with unwanted visits and bills/responsibilities if you accept her again.
Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2023
She's the no good demon while you are the innocent angel. grin

You are not ready yet for advice... Carry your wahala dey go 2024 grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by Gbadugbakun(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2023
Persephone1:

You are not ready yet for advice... Carry your wahala dey go 2024 grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hi
Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by samwash(m): 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2023
Waytin I want talk be say as some women cheap to nack na so some men still dey cheap.
This Op of guy is too cheap & lack self control, if you be girl, with #5 groundnut you go open leg for any Tom, Dick & Harry.

2 Likes

Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by Gentledude52(m): 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2023
illicit:
The fb chat

Is it true that she knows ur parents?

🕶️
At first, she said she doesn’t know them but when when chat became deep after some days, she confessed she knows my parents.
Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by Gentledude52(m): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
Starz825:
this is just one reason I don't sleep with ladies anyhow.....

someone I don't love or wouldn't love will carry my baby. God forbid

you just have to be the one I like, cherish, and would marry....

I no go give you my sperm if I no like you....would rather double my cd

Op...your decision is ok.. she's now ur baby mama......

Hmmm
Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by Gentledude52(m): 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2023
Wainey:
I will like to hear her own part of the story.

One thing is for certain, falling in love takes little or no effort but staying in love takes emotional maturity, empathetic intelligence, self control and commitment.

Happily married people also face issues but they understand that commitment and compromise to your spouse is a foundation to a healthy relationship.

I think you and your wife should issue out your problems for the sake of ur child

I have tried to make things works but I feel her family is manipulating her maybe because of jealousy.
Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by Gentledude52(m): 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Most of you jump into marriage and jump out because you don't look before you leap.

Bro, them no dey understand women finish. If she's not your woman, she's not. There's nothing one can do.
Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by Gentledude52(m): 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2023
ForChrist1:

Sometimes it is advisable to still hear from the other party before passing a judgement or advice on relationship matters because when people narrate their side, they paint themselves as the saint and the other as the devil.

For example do you abuse the said lady in any way? emotionally or physically? Are you difficult to live with, controlling; do you pick offence at the slightest provocation hence making her depressed and needing comfort by reaching out to her family? Is she going through post partum depression? These are typical questions I would throw at you before giving an advise.

But if all you have stated is entire picture, then I think it may have been the best decision on your path to move on since you are both not compatible enough and there are elements of violence and third party medleys involved.
I would say good luck to you on your next dating experience but try your best to keep looking after that child and providing for his upkeep.
Cheers.

I don't abuse her physically but I was forced to talk to her harshly after she keeps pestering my friends to talk to me for reunion and when given the chance, she will misuse it. I am not difficult to live with and I don't pick offense easily. It's very sad seeing my daughter not raised under my care. It's well. Thank you very much .
Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by Nicepoker(m): 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2023
A waving red flag for that mater.
Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by BondRiv: 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2023
You saw all the red flags and yet impregnated her. That is how some of you keep creating baby mamas, no marriage.

I hate this baby mama culture.
Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by GreatAchiever1: 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
BondRiv:
You saw all the red flags and yet impregnated her. That is how some of you keep creating baby mamas, no marriage.

I hate this baby mama culture.

My guy, if you hate the baby mama culture, you just have to hate the modern dating culture, dem be 5&6.
Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by Uptheante(m): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
Gentledude52:

I don't abuse her physically but I was forced to talk to her harshly after she keeps pestering my friends to talk to me for reunion and when given the chance, she will misuse it. I am not difficult to live with and I don't pick offense easily. It's very sad seeing my daughter not raised under my care. It's well. Thank you very much .
Are you even sure the so-called daughter is yours?
Have you conducted DNA test to be sure the daughter is yours?

1 Like

Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by Rajman45(m): 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2023
Is not easy living with such a lady, especially the ones with bad parenting. Please don't rush into marriage with such a lady , if she's not ready to change.
Don't allow her to blackmail you with your daughter, take care of her.....if the lady is doing anyhow, take her court. She has no right to keep your child away from you, if you're a responsible father.

1 Like

Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by Gentledude52(m): 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2023
Uptheante:

Are you even sure the so-called daughter is yours?
Have you conducted DNA test to be sure the daughter is yours?
No I haven't done DNA test.
Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by Gentledude52(m): 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2023
Rajman45:
Is not easy living with such a lady, especially the ones with bad parenting. Please don't rush into marriage with such a lady , if she's not ready to change.
Don't allow her to blackmail you with your daughter, take care of her.....if the lady is doing anyhow, take her court. She has no right to keep your child away from you, if you're a responsible father.

I just want her to finish nursing my daughter until after a year or so before I will go for her and if she refused, I will let her be. Thank you for your advice. I really do appreciate your response.
Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by Rexymania(m): 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
Let's hear her own side of the story
Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by Glimpsetv: 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2023
Persephone1:

I hope you write same for every issue you comment on Nland, unfortunately that's not the case.

You are seeing yourself in the picture that's why you can't put forward a comment grin
Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

I hope you write same for every issue you comment on Nland, unfortunately that's not the case.

You are seeing yourself in the picture that's why you can't put forward a comment grin
Try not to struggle to make sense in 2024

Loads of love from here 💕
Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by Jayboi(m): 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
The truth is you can't get the custody of Ur child unless it's proven she's negligent in taking care of the child. If u can, accept her back. I'm not saying it's easy but for the sake of Ur child. But then, she has to agree to Ur terms and conditions of not involving her family in Ur marriage
Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by Usmanovic95(m): 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
OP just rechristen your daughter PEACE.

Because thar is the only peace that woman can give going forward.It will be an Herculean task for you to disconnect her from her in unmarried elder sisters who will keep feeding her with wrong advises.
Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by duduade: 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2023
You saw all this red flags but your third leg was still walking all over her basement....

You try to even be living with such a toxic person

Abeg face your wahala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer / Looking For A Nigerian Girl / My New Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Ex-boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.