Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

20 Ways To Identify Cheap Girl/lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Ways To Identify Cheap Girl/lady (6302 Views)

How My Boyfriend Impregnated My Best Friend And Another Girl - Lady Reveals / What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? / How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Ways To Identify Cheap Girl/lady by Ikennaford: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
Love is the best thing that can happen to every man and woman. The joy in love with the right partner is unprecedented.

To begin with, Ladies in general have different characters, behaviors and a total lifestyle, hence you need to critically analyse before you can be able to identify a cheap girl.

Below are the 20 ways of identifying a cheap girl.

1. A Lady who smiles at alot at any guy is a cheap girl.

2. Any lady whose main aim in a relationship is money, is called e cheap girl.

3. A cheap girl will always avoid you in public, because she wants the relationship to remain silent. Is either she loves you because of something or she is seeing someone else.

4. A cheap girl doesn't care of your feelings, she goes ahead with her own decisions.

5. Any girl who always put up certain behaviors in public, just to get noticed is a cheap girl.

6. A cheap girl will always request money from you, and the worse of it all is, when you failed to give her she gets mad at you.

7. Your call is not important to her, hence she will not call you unless you called.

8. Cheap girls are mostly experts in lies, oh they sent me, am coming, wait for me, I will call you back, I will come, but she will never fufilled any.

9. A cheap girl is capable of breaking her own promises, e.g I promise this will not happen again, but it keeps on repeating.

10. Your family doesn't matter to her.

11. In your presence, she will either switch off her phone, or she will never answered a call, and even if she answered, is either she lied about her location or she speaks harshly or give a feable excuses.

12. A cheap girl will not open up suspicious matters.

13. A cheap girl will always prevents you from having access to her phone.

14. She feels uncomfortably when you are asking questions.

15. She will only call you at he own benefit.

16. She only visit you when she needs something, and during your conversation, she keeps acting strange, example my parents do not even know am here, I have an appointment with Esi, let me go home my parents will be looking for me, I will keep long. Numerous excuses.

17. A cheap girl is capable of abusing you emotionally or physically. Either by insulting you, or doing exactly what she knows will not please you.

18. A cheap girl has no respect for you.

19. A cheap girl gets mad at you over a very little confusion. She either punish you more than the weight of the crime or she insists in terminating the relationship.

20. She keeps putting up different funny excuses any time you call her, or she pays little attention to your calls.

She introduced you as a brother to her friends or introduced a male friend as a brother, without necessary providing details.

Any any move to make Know more than what she told you, spark the beast out of her.

Copied

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 20 Ways To Identify Cheap Girl/lady by Tegabadguy(m): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ikennaford:
Love is the best thing that can happen to every man and woman. The joy in love with the right partner is unprecedented.

To begin with, Ladies in general have different characters, behaviors and a total lifestyle, hence you need to critically analyse before you can be able to identify a cheap girl.

3. A cheap girl will always avoid you in public, because she wants the relationship to remain silent. Is either she loves you because of something or she is seeing someone else.

4. A cheap girl doesn't care of your feelings, she goes ahead with her own decisions.

5. Any girl who always put up certain behaviors in public, just to get noticed is a cheap girl.

6. A cheap girl will always request money from you, and the worse of it all is, when you failed to give her she gets mad at you.

7. Your call is not important to her, hence she will not call you unless you called.

8. Cheap girls are mostly experts in lies, oh they sent me, am coming, wait for me, I will call you back, I will come, but she will never fufilled any.

9. A cheap girl is capable of breaking her own promises, e.g I promise this will not happen again, but it keeps on repeating.

11. In your presence, she will either switch off her phone, or she will never answered a call, and even if she answered, is either she lied about her location or she speaks harshly or give a feable excuses.

16. She only visit you when she needs something, and during your conversation, she keeps acting strange, example my parents do not even know am here, I have an appointment with Esi, let me go home my parents will be looking for me, I will keep long. Numerous excuses.

17. A cheap girl is capable of abusing you emotionally or physically. Either by insulting you, or doing exactly what she knows will not please you.

19. A cheap girl gets mad at you over a very little confusion. She either punish you more than the weight of the crime or she insists in terminating the relationship.

20. She keeps putting up different funny excuses any time you call her, or she pays little attention to your calls.

She introduced you as a brother to her friends or introduced a male friend as a brother, without necessary providing details.

Any any move to make Know more than what she told you, spark the beast out of her.

Copied
nice one

1 Like

Re: 20 Ways To Identify Cheap Girl/lady by TANID(m): 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
BRB
Re: 20 Ways To Identify Cheap Girl/lady by marlow1962(m): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
Re: 20 Ways To Identify Cheap Girl/lady by Illegal1(m): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
In other words,80% of nigeria grls are cheap...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Ways To Identify Cheap Girl/lady by jeromestarks: 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
Illegal1:
In other words,80% of nigeria grls are cheap...
Add 10% abeg.

4 Likes

Re: 20 Ways To Identify Cheap Girl/lady by Kaymansion(m): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
When she finally visit
She would say I will soon be going grin

2 Likes

Re: 20 Ways To Identify Cheap Girl/lady by Jeon(f): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
The ones I do.

Ikennaford:

I do this instead of silent treatment,when I'm not interested in any conversation so I better smile instead of suffering from my big mouth [foot in mouth ].

Rubbish..
I'm not a showy type. So don't expect me to display or show PDA.

[quote]4. A cheap girl doesn't care of your feelings, she goes ahead with her own decisions.

I'm not in touch of mine, so don't hope on me to care for ur feelings.

Your call is not important to her, hence she will not call you unless you called.
11 In your presence, she will either switch off her phone, or she will never answered a call, and even if she answered, is either she lied about her location or she speaks harshly or give a feable excuses.

I don't always pick calls neither return to my parents or ppl within my circle, so who are you .

The way I was welcomed by a person determines.

Yeah can be mysterious

Yeah, because you ain't are journalist.. And my privacy matters.

When you get on my nerves

Don't expect respect when you can't earn.

I don't have time
.I wasn't built for that..

So tell me how cheap I'm.

4 Likes

Re: 20 Ways To Identify Cheap Girl/lady by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ikennaford:

Copied
The girls you defined here should not be refer to as cheap, but rather, hungry girls,,ok?
Re: 20 Ways To Identify Cheap Girl/lady by Sweetvie: 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ikennaford:

I disagree... I smile to avoid unnecessary talk. Got no time and trying to be polite.

I disagree... My personal life is private. Am not displaying for anyone so why the PDA

No! That kind of relationship is a lack of communication and understanding... Got absolutely nothing to do with cheap girls

I'm always busy... I hardly got time for myself so you can't expect me to pick your call everytime you pick.

Copied
Re: 20 Ways To Identify Cheap Girl/lady by 5991ayo: 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ah funke!
Re: 20 Ways To Identify Cheap Girl/lady by Ikennaford: 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
Jeon:
The ones I do.

I do this instead of silent treatment,when I'm not interested in any conversation so I better smile instead of suffering from my big mouth [foot in mouth ].

You are a full blown cheap girl if you exhibit all this characters,,,, that's just it,,,,

1 Like

Re: 20 Ways To Identify Cheap Girl/lady by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ikennaford:

You are a full blown cheap girl if you exhibit all this characters,,,, that's just it,,,,
Come and explain the characters of a cheap boy cos inwintbuse the word guy.
Dunno where they picked people like you from.
Go n masturbate your destiny cos no responsible girl ll allow you in her life.
Bunch of dirty boys wearing one boxer short for 3days.
Re: 20 Ways To Identify Cheap Girl/lady by Jeon(f): 6:13am On Nov 18, 2022
Ikennaford:

.tcheeww. Sense is not in your brain, because ur mom don't have one. So I wonder the type of girl that will husband you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Ways To Identify Cheap Girl/lady by Nonywendy(m): 6:28am On Nov 18, 2022
Jeon:

.tcheeww. Sense is not in your brain, because ur mom don't have one. So I wonder the type of girl that will husband you.
why bringing his mom to this? Why not focus on him alone
Re: 20 Ways To Identify Cheap Girl/lady by talk2hb1(m): 6:33am On Nov 18, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: 20 Ways To Identify Cheap Girl/lady by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:49am On Nov 18, 2022
It is finished grin
Re: 20 Ways To Identify Cheap Girl/lady by Jeon(f): 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
Nonywendy:
why bringing his mom to this? Why not focus on him alone

Offspring[s] are said to inherited their Mom intelligence.. So if you see the child [male or female ]is senseless and easy to say any trash just know that the mom is a a dulla.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Ways To Identify Cheap Girl/lady by Nonywendy(m): 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
Jeon:

Offspring[s] are said to inherited their Mom intelligence.. So if you see the child [male or female ]is senseless and easy to say any trash just know that the mom is a a dulla.
insult who your are having a face off with and stop bringing innocent people into the fight.

(1) (Reply)

Why Boys Don't Date Fat Girls / Top 5 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You / We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.