Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Crowds Troop Out To See Peter Obi In Rivers State Today - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowds Troop Out To See Peter Obi In Rivers State Today - Photos (2279 Views)

Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South / Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" / Kogi Indigenes Troop Out To Protest Dangote Exploitations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crowds Troop Out To See Peter Obi In Rivers State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state invited Mr Peter Obi, The Labour Party candidate and Presidential front runner to rivers state to commission some of the projects that he recently completed today.

Peter Obi has landed in Rivers state already and Rivers state people has trooped out in large numbers to see there next President, Mr Peter Obi

Below are pictures

Nlfpmod Mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowds Troop Out To See Peter Obi In Rivers State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
Clear road for the next President

3 Likes

Re: Crowds Troop Out To See Peter Obi In Rivers State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
Anywhere Obi goes, He shuts down

3 Likes

Re: Crowds Troop Out To See Peter Obi In Rivers State Today - Photos by PlayMaker14: 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
You can see the Joy and happiness in the face of this young man....

May joy and happiness never depart from the lives of true Obidients.

God bless Mr Peter Obi.

God bless Gov Nyesom Wike.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowds Troop Out To See Peter Obi In Rivers State Today - Photos by demielvis: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
Peter Obi is the man for the job, vote Obi-Datti for a better Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Crowds Troop Out To See Peter Obi In Rivers State Today - Photos by slivertongue: 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
Crowd of OBIDIENTS
Re: Crowds Troop Out To See Peter Obi In Rivers State Today - Photos by Zonefree(m): 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
Peter Obi is loved naturally by sane Nigerians.

Me and my 13 girlfriends are voting for Labour Party in next year's presidential election.

4 Likes

Re: Crowds Troop Out To See Peter Obi In Rivers State Today - Photos by hisgrace090: 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
We all love good things.
Re: Crowds Troop Out To See Peter Obi In Rivers State Today - Photos by A4alpha: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Obi kelelenke Obi kelelenke Obi kelelenke Obi kelelenke Obi kelelenke Obi kelelenke Obi kelelenke Obi kelelenke!!!

1 Like

Re: Crowds Troop Out To See Peter Obi In Rivers State Today - Photos by Advocate500: 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
Obi will do very well in this election, anyone that says otherwise does not understand the mind of Nigeria voters.

The governor's might not have much role to play,this is presidential election.
Obi should concentrate on the south south, south east, south west and middle belt,if possible ignore the core the north, Atiku and kwankwaso Will control there.

1 Like

Re: Crowds Troop Out To See Peter Obi In Rivers State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
Tinubu is in Imo state and nobody noticed, Nobody cares.

Nobody is talking about it except his TVC.

But Peter Obi is on official visit in Rivers State and it's the talk of the town

Mr Obi is our next President

5 Likes

Re: Crowds Troop Out To See Peter Obi In Rivers State Today - Photos by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
Interesting...
Re: Crowds Troop Out To See Peter Obi In Rivers State Today - Photos by TheSameGuy(m): 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
Fake news.

Where's the evidence they troop out for obi

Why always distorting everything to suit your illusions about Obi.
He went their to commission project on the invite of GOv Wike but here you are attributing those who come out to Obi!

Is this how to win Election? Propaganda angry

I hope Nlfpmoddd won't move the thread to fp as usual since the propaganda suit Obi

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowds Troop Out To See Peter Obi In Rivers State Today - Photos by airminem(f): 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
Allah

4 Likes

Re: Crowds Troop Out To See Peter Obi In Rivers State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Fake news.

He went their to commission project on the invite of GOv Wike but here you are attributing those who come out to Obi!

I hope Nlfpmoddd won't move the thread to fp as usual since the propaganda suit Obi
Read to understand Mr man , stop wailing on this thread

2 Likes

Re: Crowds Troop Out To See Peter Obi In Rivers State Today - Photos by TheSameGuy(m): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
Liar, that fourth pic wasn't from Rivers State. It's that of Benin.

Stop picking random pictures just to support your propaganda.

Where are the moderators
PrinceOfLagos:
Clear road for the next President

13 Likes

Re: Crowds Troop Out To See Peter Obi In Rivers State Today - Photos by nazicartel(m): 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
I left the airport before his aircraft landed. But the holdup and the security along that Rd is something else. Like say na president deh come. Was eating around that Ikwerre Rd when they crossed. It was cool though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowds Troop Out To See Peter Obi In Rivers State Today - Photos by Urheadmaster(m): 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Fake news.

Agbado muncher why you like to talk too much tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowds Troop Out To See Peter Obi In Rivers State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
nazicartel:
I left the airport before his aircraft landed. But the holdup and the security along that Rd is something else. Like say na president deh come. Was eating around that Ikwerre Rd when they crossed. It was cool though
No be lie

1 Like

Re: Crowds Troop Out To See Peter Obi In Rivers State Today - Photos by nazicartel(m): 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

No be lie
Yea. It was cool. The securities I met at the airport when I was leaving wasn't funny. Though I knew he was coming to pH. The airport Rd was filled with Obidients and their cars. Heard they even did car rally today for the man .. with the joy I saw in their faces. If Obi wins this election. Their will be loud celebrations in the country. And if he disappoints, everybody will conclude that the country is gone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowds Troop Out To See Peter Obi In Rivers State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
nazicartel:
Yea. It was cool. The securities I met at the airport when I was leaving wasn't funny. Though I knew he was coming to pH. The airport Rd was filled with Obidients and their cars. Heard they even did car rally today for the man .. with the joy I saw in their faces. If Obi wins this election. Their will be loud celebrations in the country. And if he disappoints, everybody will conclude that the country is gone

1 Like

Re: Crowds Troop Out To See Peter Obi In Rivers State Today - Photos by Mrkindness: 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
Thought of Obi is giving me joy wallahi

2 Likes

Re: Crowds Troop Out To See Peter Obi In Rivers State Today - Photos by KingKO22: 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
Next president of IPOB

MNK is dying so Pandora Obituary should get set for inauguration as president of IPOB
Re: Crowds Troop Out To See Peter Obi In Rivers State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mrkindness:
Thought of Obi is giving me joy wallahi
Re: Crowds Troop Out To See Peter Obi In Rivers State Today - Photos by Seefinish: 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
You can see natural excitement on the guy holding a banner

1 Like

Re: Crowds Troop Out To See Peter Obi In Rivers State Today - Photos by Obakoolex(m): 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
By the time wicked Wike go do Una strong thing ehn grin
Now na Messiah him be

(1) (Reply)

Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious / Serious Protest Going On In The North Right Now Shocking / Place The Picture Of Director Nnpc Phrc, Engr Suleiman Bashir Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.