Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

My Friend Is Looking For A Wife To Marry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Looking For A Wife To Marry (2145 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Looking For A Wife To Marry by Sirchiboy: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
Samantha123:
My fiance is doing just fine.

How about your wife and kids? cheesy cheesy grin
She is the one reading this message
Re: My Friend Is Looking For A Wife To Marry by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
Oh! That's nice.. smiley smiley smiley
Sirchiboy:
She is the one reading this message
Re: My Friend Is Looking For A Wife To Marry by Sirchiboy: 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
Samantha123:
Oh! That's nice.. smiley smiley smiley
Hahaha
Re: My Friend Is Looking For A Wife To Marry by Taba21: 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
ehya..she is a Lagos breed and from akwaibom grin

heya is her friend a virgin?
Nigeria men are now wiser ooo

Re: My Friend Is Looking For A Wife To Marry by Taba21: 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
Quality20:
my advice to ur friends is to travel up north to aokoto or kebbi so that he can pick a virgin gurl

God bless you 100 times are you a northerner
Re: My Friend Is Looking For A Wife To Marry by Taba21: 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sweetplum:
No so girls scarce for real life that you v to come and search for us here. You ll end up getting scammed or you scam someone. Shady thread of shady deals.

He said middle belt or northerners.
Not your region
Re: My Friend Is Looking For A Wife To Marry by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:18am On Nov 19, 2022
Taba21:

heya is her friend a virgin?
Nigeria men are now wiser ooo
she is for.men not boys like d picture posted
Re: My Friend Is Looking For A Wife To Marry by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:21am On Nov 19, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Beware brother beware. This is them up there. That small change for your pocket, they have now planned to hushpuppi it.
she wants to settle down with her own husband not a small boy amanaging change in his pocket..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Meetings / Crazy Sex In Panya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.