Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed (106764 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Ashirioluwa: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2022
LotaTee:
I guess the husband has not been satisfying his wife sexually. Pregnancy comes with a lot of packages including high libido, make he no vex. I'm sure she meant no harm.

There’s no way you can satisfy a cheater. Give it to them from morning to night, they will always want to try new one. They will always want to go out to cheat

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by yahoodetector: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2022
Are you sure it is not Candidlady?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Decent09(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2022
Nwadu:
Not an abomination... The only new and surprising thing here is the matrimonial bed and a pastor...

Women are a confused species..
She may have slept with this man simply because of the way he speaks English or his perfume or even his selection of shoes

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by FORHII: 11:50am On Nov 18, 2022
mabea:
This is pure wickedness. I'm sur the baby in the womb does not belong to the husband. Imagine the children grew up watching their Momma's sex video on the internet. Senseless woman.
Don't be quick to judge bro....there's more to this than what you and I could see here. "Disclaimer - I'm not supporting any othem neither am I approving such act".
1. The lady might be hypnotized by the man
2. She might be deceived by the man that she's under a spiritual attack.
3. Possibly she might have had several miscarriages and being advised by friends to go for spiritual cleansing.
4. The man might want to renew his spiritual power thereby using her for his purpose.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by sammugbes(m): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2022
LotaTee:
I guess the husband has not been satisfying his wife sexually. Pregnancy comes with a lot of packages including high libido, make he no vex. I'm sure she meant no harm.

Na girls like you go see bad thing, lie about it to say it's best, may I not see a manipulative being like you

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by yahoodetector: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2022
doggedfighter:
Seeing her pregnant state and sacrifice pots , she didn't do this because of pleasure.

She may have done this because of brainwashing.

Most Pregnant women tend to be fearful and will do anything in promise of safe delivery.

The husband should forgive her.

As she would have forgiven if she had caught the husband.

Women have forgiven worse.

Stop talking trash

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2022
Nothing Musa no go see for gate.

Na pregnant woman hungry daddy G.O..

Nyiam!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Waterlilly: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2022
Romanoff:
Eya.

From the video, you'd see there's something fetish going on.

Woman has been brainwashed by the scammer of a pastor. If you check now, she was probably told the "deliverance" is to change the sex of the baby she's expecting from a girl to a boy.

If you no sabi God for yourself, you go see shege for the hands of devil first born disguised as "pastor".

My sympathy to the husband.
thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Cmanforall: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2022
bigdammyj:
Man catches wife on their matrimonial bed with Pastor .

Sharing a video of the incident, Twitter user, Big Olori wrote:

"Husband catches pregnant wife in bed with another man who is claimed to be her pastor. This world and gender is turning to another thing ��"
Even decorated the room

What is really happening ?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by FuckTheMod: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2022
LotaTee:
Ho low Ree buu
So many fools like yhu don't deserve the gift of life.

So if your father caught your pregnant mother in bed with her so-called pastor, this is what you would say?

Is marriage about one person's satisfaction?

What about the man's mental and emotional satisfaction?

You're a bloody
F
O
O
L

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by sylve11: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2022
LotaTee:

i find this comment both embarassing and funny at the same time. embarassed grin cool

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Anaya4life: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2022
I hope one of them sue the Husband. Dont get me wrong, I detest infidelity but it is not a reason to share someone nudes. Your spouse or ex spouses' unclothedness is not meant for social media.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by bonnyhope: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2022
This cannot be Nigeria
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by johncallidon(m): 11:55am On Nov 18, 2022
Calibrator:
When you understand human nature to an extent then human behavioural patterns like this stops surprising you.
I will keep that in mind.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by BiGVEEN58(m): 11:55am On Nov 18, 2022
Calibrator:
When you understand human nature to an extent then human behavioural patterns like this stops surprising you.

True!
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by KINGS100(m): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2022
How is this guy a pastor, with the red Calabash I'm seeing there? This is some native doctor

bigdammyj:
Man catches wife on their matrimonial bed with Pastor .

Sharing a video of the incident, Twitter user, Big Olori wrote:

"Husband catches pregnant wife in bed with another man who is claimed to be her pastor. This world and gender is turning to another thing ��"
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Aremson14(m): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2022
FORHII:

Don't be quick to judge bro....there's more to this than what you and I could see here. "Disclaimer - I'm not supporting any othem neither am I approving such act".
1. The lady might be hypnotized by the man
2. She might be deceived by the man that she's under a spiritual attack.
3. Possibly she might have had several miscarriages and being advised by friends to go for spiritual cleansing.
4. The man might want to renew his spiritual power thereby using her for his purpose.
That is why you are an adult. To be able to differentiate right and wrong, bro there is no excuse for this.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Shebbs: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2022
LotaTee:

You Be Native Goat

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by riczy(m): 11:57am On Nov 18, 2022
doggedfighter:
Seeing her pregnant state and sacrifice pots , she didn't do this because of pleasure.

She may have done this because of brainwashing.

Most Pregnant women tend to be fearful and will do anything in promise of safe delivery.

The husband should forgive her.

As she would have forgiven if she had caught the husband.

Women have forgiven worse.
Ewu!

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by coolegbo(m): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2022
I watched the clip, just one thing I need to clear here, NOTHING indicates that the man is a pastor, not to talk of being tagged "fake". Also, not all prophets/pastors use candles as most Nollywood movies do portray. He can be a magician or a spiritualist, and we can tell by the pot, red cloth, etc seen in the video

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by ednut1(m): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2022
I detest any woman who carries pastor for head. Scum bags
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by One4me: 11:58am On Nov 18, 2022
LotaTee:

This is a reprehensible and disgusting "excuse" any normal? person can muster!

Every evil and abominable act is now justified with a silly excuse.
What happens to talking to your spouse about it, assuming you are not satisfied in bed?

Will she (or would you) accpet the same stewpid excuse if she can home and met her husband fukcing another lady on the bed, claiming her pregnancy has caused him to be sexually dissatisfied in their marriage?
How does cheating with her Pastor solve that problem now?

And how would you feel, if you were told that when you were in the womb, another Man was topping his oil on your head? grin grin
Reason it properly, before you explode in some tantrums, please. That is exactly the excuse you gave, to justify this evil act.

Anyway, the Man should just ask her to pack her things and move into the Church, with her Pastor lover, dissolve the marriage ASAP and do DNA for any other Child they have, surely, this pregnancy must be the handiwork of the Pastor.[b][/b]
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Harmony92(f): 11:59am On Nov 18, 2022
There is nothing anybody that calls himself a pastor will tell me that will make me do stuffs that I know is wrong. Just imagine the mess up for this lady and her family embarassed.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Valuepaints20(m): 11:59am On Nov 18, 2022
This is not the first time this incident might be happening and rather is the second time God just wish to disgrace them this time, and that is why they get caught. It is very sad for the woman. And I can boldly say the husband is not responsible for the pregnancy the so-called pastor is the owner of the pregnancy. I just pray the man overcomes this time it is very sad for the innocent man cry the fear of Mankind is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Scarcity234: 11:59am On Nov 18, 2022
teepain:

My brother, there is nothing like fear women here. Two adults committed a crime so we cannot single out the woman for condemnation: what about the slowpoke who had the audacity to go and bleep another man's pregnant wife on her matrimonial bed!
You're right
He's worse and more guilty.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by riczy(m): 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
Why are most ladies senseless for Gods sake? No wonder they are easily deceived!
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Goodman247: 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
Most Nigerian pastors are terrible it is only few like 10% that are genuine

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by GoodIsGod: 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
Most likely Celle or Cherubim pastor.
They are mostly fetish and corrupt.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Popesuccess(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
LotaTee:
So many women fall into the hand of this fake Pastors. I Strong feel that this woman is under spiritual of the Pastor. What is going on there is ritual sex. People should be Really careful the church they attend.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by LilleG(m): 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
Disgusting if I must say angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Woman Batters Husband During Sex Over Huge Manhood In South Africa (Pic) / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.