Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) (29895 Views)

I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike / Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by kenex4ever(m): 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
Dr PETER ODILI was senior prefect CKC 1967 but he and his mates could not write their O'levels in 1967 because of the outbreak of Civil war.

Dr Peter ODILI Wrote his O'levels 1971 in CKC and spent another 2 years for his A'levels (HSC ). Peter ODILI was a legendary footballer in CKC . PETER OBI met Peter ODILI as a class 1 junior student while ODILI was in his upper 6th form .

ODILI was in CKC 1962-67 then 71-73 .

Dr. Peter Odili was my Senior Boy in Secondary School. We couldn’t have played football in CKC without Odili. Any day he is not in the match we’ve lost, so we know. I have people in Rivers state that went to school with me, some people nobody have seen people who went to school with them. So we must say this,” he added.

So PETER OBI is right . Peter ODILI was his senior they probably did not play together, but he is right about CKC the school . Peter ODILI was CKC 's talisman on the football pitch.

Ngonadi Chika Emeka

PS. I saw this online. I figure that you might want to look at it before branding the man a liar. Assuming that you are interested in the truth..�
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Obi claim Peter Odili was his senior boy In school

*How exactly is a 6 year old in Secondary school, to have a senior boy as Peter Obi in senior class form 5 or SS3?!

* He also used the pronoun "We couldn't have played"

Question remains how does a 6 years old in primary knows Odili a senior boy and graduating student of SS3 to use we as a personal pronoun

This is why SouthEast have ridiculous Governors since 1999, from drunkard like Obiano, to Statue molder like Okorocha, to Hopeless Uzodingba, to Kerosene Ikpeazu, to chronic lair Obeer

Nobody would allow such charlatans near Aso Rock

Dindinrin. Is it only students who were together with you during your years of studying that are regarded as your seniors? Listen and learn for good, both those that have left before you got admitted as well as those that were your seniors during your studying years are all regarded as your seniors.

So also, are those who were your Juniors during your studying period and those that attended after you left are regarded as your Juniors,,ok? This is also applicable in the university system, wherein you have senior and junior alumnus, ode'.
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sonyboom:
OP this is still the wrong clip as Pandora lying bastard Obi clearly stated anyday they play ball without Odili in the match they lost.

The Pandora criminal never met Odili in School so how was he able to watch him play any match or know when Odili was not in a match ? Make this foolish bastard softly de lie.
Ozuo', listen, "they" in this case refer to "the school, CKC",,ok? And, the statement per se is "eulogistic sarcasm" you hear!
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Yes, and I don't claim on National TV to meet my past seniors or Brag about their football matches we lost without the said senior even as a 6 year old primary school pupil

We couldn’t have played football in CKC without Odili. Anyday he’s not in the match, we have lost.
Many nairalanders too full. Simple English do turn problem. Na wah oo
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sonyboom:
Fools that do not believe Tinubu went to School after Chicago University released many confirmation he did want us to reasoning outside the box with a lying bastard like Peter Obi. I have said it before the 2023 Presidential election Will be the only time Peter Obi will ever dare to contest the presidency of Nigeria, the disgrace shame n humilation he will suffer will never allow him dare such a venture ever again

Wetin him take enter the Chicago State University, abi him nor just go primary and secondary school for naija? Or are telling me he never attended in school in Nigeria before he proceeded to study in a US college?
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by AfonjaPriest: 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
Thandiubani:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdA4TVekoHU

Peoples Gazette used a fake quote to fact-check Peter Obi's statement. In the process, the online platform ended up spreading fake news about what Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi said in Port Harcourt yesterday.

Here's a transcript from the video vs what Peoples Gazette reported:

Transcript from video:

What Obi said:

"And that is why we want people to follow us. Everybody knows their age. They know where we were born. They know where we live. They know the school we attended. We have classmates. This morning, I was telling somebody about Peter Odili, and said Dr. Odili was my senior boy in Secondary School. We couldn’t have played football in CKC without Odili. Anyday he’s not in the match, we have lost. So we know. I have people in Rivers state that went to school with me. Some people, nobody have seen who went to school with them. So we must change this."

What Peoples Gazette wrote:

“Peter Odili was my senior at (CKC); we played football together. If Odili is not able to play, just know we have lost that day,” Mr Obi while taking an apparent swing at the credibility of Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress at a rally in Port Harcourt.

Verdict:

The person that rushed to do a fact-check is either mischievous, unintelligent or a purveyor of fake and adulterated news.

My name is Alexander Thandi Ubani, I fact-check the fact-checkers. Facts are sacred!
I knew it was the work of propagandists from the BATstard colony of diaper poopoo eaters. The fraudster, aka Tinubu, lost his age while searching for his sanity, and found a senile idea of maligning Obi's reputation with his predisposition for everything fake. A loser will always look for a winner to steal from. Tinubu is a loser, Obi is a winner, now tell me how the BATstard miscreant urchins would fake the status quo.
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by YourMrBoo: 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
AyePappy:

Senior is defined as someone who when you attended the same school with was ahead of you and in attendance of same school when you studied there.

A student seizes to be your senior the moment he or she fully graduates or leaves the institution. This is referee to as ex student.

OSU liars

No come, continue explaining what if you both are ex student, how do you differentiate whether you came before or after him in the school undecided
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Morphinne: 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
Themandator:

Ok7
There's dignity in labour and we are not into wealth without enterprise
wink
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Mccullum: 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
Damage control,

He didn't say Nasarawa is a great country grin

When others misyan they'll be screaming

around, yeye people... grin
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
Lienus obi thinks that everyone is as dumb as obidense

The guy can lie sha
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by searchlight: 5:06am On Nov 19, 2022
Sonyboom:
OP this is still the wrong clip as Pandora lying bastard Obi clearly stated anyday they play ball without Odili in the match they lost.

The Pandora criminal never met Odili in School so how was he able to watch him play any match or know when Odili was not in a match ? Make this foolish bastard softly de lie.
I love the energy you spend in hating Peter Obi, it shows clearly that the neck pressing is deep. You will be in that painful position for long.
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by MrAnony1(m): 5:17am On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:

Yes, and I don't claim on National TV to meet my past seniors or Brag about their football matches we lost without the said senior even as a 6 year old primary school pupil

We couldn’t have played football in CKC without Odili. Anyday he’s not in the match, we have lost.

I don't see the problem here. Consider this statement.

Arsenal fan: "We couldn't have played football in the premier league without Thierry Henry. Anyday he’s not in the match, we have lost"

Nobody who is not trying to be mischievous would interpret this to mean that the Arsenal fan is claiming to have played football with Henry.

Another example:

Nigerian market woman: "We couldn't have played football in the World cup without Kanu Nwankwo. Anyday he’s not in the match, we have lost"

Nobody who is not trying to be mischievous would interpret this to mean that the Market woman is claiming to have played football with Kanu.

Please let's stop being dishonest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Northern Nigeria Senators Caucus Reject Military Intervention In Niger / Taraba Judgement: What Is Good For Taraba State Should Be Good For Benue State / "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo