Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) (29882 Views)

I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike / Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Masterito(m): 11:34am On Nov 18, 2022
If you actually attended good secondary with some good history, your seniors will tell you about history of seniors they didn't even see.
Moh247:
cool

Obi claim Peter Odili was his senior boy In school

*How exactly is a 6 year old in Secondary school, to have a senior boy as Peter Obi in senior class form 5 or SS3?!

* He also used the pronoun "We couldn't have played"

Question remains how does a 6 years old in primary knows Odili a senior boy and graduating student of SS3 to use we as a personal pronoun

This is why SouthEast have ridiculous Governors since 1999, from drunkard like Obiano, to Statue molder like Okorocha, to Hopeless Uzodingba, to Kerosene Ikpeazu, to chronic lair Obeer

Nobody would allow such charlatans near Aso Rock

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Thebigheart: 11:37am On Nov 18, 2022
Nairaland the official advertising agency for APShit.

We know anything against our darling rescue combination of Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti. Nairaland MOD will help to twist the narrative.

But we the sane Nigerians on this platform are here to reformat their brains.

OBI-DATTI to the rescue.
We move.
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by EM123: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Yes, and I don't claim on National TV to meet my past seniors or Brag about their football matches we lost without the said senior even as a 6 year old primary school pupil

We couldn’t have played football in CKC without Odili. Anyday he’s not in the match, we have lost.
there was a rector of abia poly aba , his name is onokogu , he has left the school long before i gained admission , but when ever they (the student both past and present ) are saying something in the school , they most refer to him , i heard he was the best rector abia state poly has ever produced , so if i also refer to him as my best rector tomorrow you will come out and start doing fact check , saying i lied abi?
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Chrismania100: 11:50am On Nov 18, 2022
This thiefnus boys are fools with no sense.
So, becos Obi said Odili is his senior, you are now making a mountain from it as if he stole Nigeria money.Ogboni, how do you feel supporting Tinubu? Upon all the calamity killings attrocities this your candidate put Nigeria into,you stil.get liver the campaign for a drug criminal? Some people would have been better off if their parents used codom when mating.
All of a sudden, APC and PDP have teamed up to attack Obi, becos he is an igbo man.Those you accused of structureless is now giving you high blood pressure.I can see the hatred for igbos in Nigeria is too much cos of envy they have for igbos.Imagine ApC and PDP now playing 5 & 6 like best of a feather.But,do you know what? igbos are formidable foes that do not send any baga.Whether Obi loose or win,igbos will be the least to suffer.
You are only envy and possed hatred for obi,as an igbo man he is,not that you have any sensible thing you have as an evidence.
Deep inside your heart if at all you have atom of sense in you, you should know that Tinubu is the worse thing that would happen to Nigeria.
Someone who is now disgracing himself whenever he opend mouth in the public,the reason you guys have been repacking and hiding him from public national television for further embarrassment.

No wonder people are saying you can't be supporting Tinubu and stil remain normal.

kitombo:

How do you mean "there was no sixth form"?
At that time, after Form 5, you can progress to the Higher School Certificate class (2 years). Your HSC grants you direct entry to universities. After the civil war Odili came to continue his truncated education at CKC in 1971 and concluded his HSC in 1973. Peter was in JSS 1 when Odili was in the 6th Form.

Get your facts right, except you want to stick to your jaundiced narrative at all cost.
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

*How exactly is a 6 year old in Secondary school, to have a senior boy as Peter Obi in senior class form 5 or SS3?!

Question remains how does a 6 years old in primary knows Odili a senior boy and graduating student of SS3 to use we as a personal pronoun

This is why SouthEast have ridiculous Governors since 1999, from drunkard like Obiano, to Statue molder like Okorocha, to Hopeless Uzodingba, to Kerosene Ikpeazu, to chronic lair Obeer

Don't you have Diaries of Senior Old Boys in your school Library??

In my school, extra-ordinary senior old boys were documented in the school’s Senior Old Boys Diary.

Such names and what they did, and some things about them, including the years they graduated were sometimes asked in the schools debate.

So,, what is wrong that Peter Obi named such a senior old boy?
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by thinkmoney(m): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

After I left secondary school, some of my fame was still there long after me.

Were u ever in a school?
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Chrismania100: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2022
You guys get tim3 they even reply this Tinubu paid urchins.This is the main reason they have been hiding their candidate cos they know the man is a disgrace to humanity when ever he talks or comes out in public.
They are arguing with you to posses you in to hating Peter obi so that you can vote for their drug criminal whose age certificate health or sourcr of wealth are unknown, where as his own candidate is a monumental disgrace and evil man.Upon all the attrocities killings APC Tinubu caused Nigeria,this fool.stil get mind they market a dead man walking.A dollar was sold #910 ,yet he still gets mind to front the man his hands and legs dey shake

booblacain:

So when an Arsenal fan here in Nigeria says, we beat Chealsea yesterday, does he mean that he personally played in the match.

When a Nigerian says, we are going to beat Ghana in the next friendlies, does it mean he will personally be in the field playing on that day?

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by YourMrBoo: 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

You're daft being senior doesn't me they schooled at same time...
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by AyePappy: 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
propsvilla1:

Is it all your secondary school senior that you met in ur school?

Senior is defined as someone who when you attended the same school with was ahead of you and in attendance of same school when you studied there.

A student seizes to be your senior the moment he or she fully graduates or leaves the institution. This is referee to as ex student.

OSU liars
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Emmyxclusive: 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
kk2027:
Very nice one
They think they can hoodwink the youths with propaganda in 2022

We're wiser, Nigeria cannot continue like this
what surprises me is how quick people have forgotten that this was same tactics they used in 2015. The annoying thing is u can't do much about it. There are some well paid people who are doing all the propaganda in thier favour, forget all these hungry and underpaid e-rats.
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Sonyboom: 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
No wonder Igbo sow Balewa in conjuction with Azikwe m end up reaping 3million deaths. Na so una go de reap am regurlarly. How many Nigeria perished from Odi Zaki Biam n others under the PDP cursed Igbos like you foisted on Nigeria for 16 years.

Ikukuchi:
That's like choosing evil against good. First and foremost, southwesterners should apologize to southeasterners for their wicked political calculation of joining to foist Buhari on us. Thank God we all suffered his(Buhari) docility as a result of age. Killing everywhere including the southwest. God cannot be mocked. Support evil and it shall be your portion. What a man or woman sows, that's what you reap bountiful
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Lashist(m): 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

So someone said odili was their school senior boy and said whenever he wasnt playing, theyd lost. How does that mean they were in the same class or how does it mean they were in the school around same time...cant you see you are just a brain dead idiot?? Why don't you followers of BAT ask for his records in school, his real age, etc cheesy post your passport and email screenshots again to prove you are rich and arent stupid
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
TheSameGuy:
OBIdient will go extra mile to defend this fraud.

NOTHING you say can change the fact that Obi exposed that he's older than 61 years if age.

That kind of personality doesn't fit for Presidency

DUMB STATEMENT. FVCK OFF!!! ONYE ARA.
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by BaddestQueen(f): 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sonyboom:
No wonder Igbo sow Balewa in conjuction with Azikwe m end up reapong 3million deaths. Na so una go de reap am regurlarly. How many Nigeria perished from Odi Zakir Biam n others under the PDP cursed Igbos like you foisted on Nigeria dor 16 years.

mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
kk2027:

And sadly they make it too obvious

Yes, we know the moderators working for Tinubu.

Cc: Mynd44
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by ifyakanu(m): 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

those day going to school was not done by your age. Before you enter elementary one, you have must touch your ear without bending your head. There is a possibility of a 15year old being in elementary one with a 6 year old boy. Classes were not by age as it is now. You can see a grown man still in secondary school then. My father was about 10 years when he was in elementary one.
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by KINGS100(m): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
We are only asking for his Primary and secondary School and certificate. Anybody can claim he attended any school.

Sonyboom:
Fools that do not believe Tinubu went to School after Chicago University released many confirmation he did want us to reasoning outside the box with a lying bastard like Peter Obi. I have said it before the 2023 Presidential election Will be the only time Peter Obi will ever dare to contest the presidency of Nigeria, the disgrace shame n humilation he will suffer will never allow him dare such a venture ever again

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by KINGS100(m): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
Did he call your name? Make unna the calm down

AyePappy:

Idiot , is it only Tinubu on the ballot alongside your OSU last hope ?

So anybody who does not subscribe to your fraudulent OSU Messiah is a Tinubu supporter ?

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by JOemmy(m): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

All those south east governors u mentioned up are all far better than ur drug lord.
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by kingyakos: 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Just let ur brain calm and have rest for once it might help u to reason well or purposely u just saying all this base on the pay you get or base on tribe.
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by openmine(m): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
PointZerom:
This clown don't need to be fact-checked because he's always offpoint.

HEAR HIM.
Why are you people like this nah? grin grin grin
See as u make me pour some of my drink for ground because of laugh grin
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by DeBiafran: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
What exactly do you understand by "...was my senior boy"? A person who finished b4 you in your school remains your senior, even after death. In my alumni whatsapp group, we have grandmothers there. I never met them when I was in the sch cos they are way older than me, some by 20yrs. But I still call them "senior"

One day I was going for the dedication of the grandchild of one us and when I told my kids I was going for "my senior's grandson's dedication, they wondered how my senior was already a grandma and I explained that they were way older than me and thatI didn't even meet them in school.

Tell me what you wanted Obi to have said. If you needed further explanation like my kids, u simply ask like my kids did.

I have a daughter who struggles a bit with her academics. Whenever I want to push her to believe she can do it, I call her "my senior Rita"

Who was senior Rita? She was my senior girl, one of those I never met but her story is told and retold to all generations. Any quiz competition she no dey, my school would struggle. She won all quiz competitions for my school and yes, she was MY SENIOR GIRL.

Moh247:
cool

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Atlantis585: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
Not sure why you are responding to the idiots who can’t remove the log of wood in their eye but are more concerned about a speck of dust in another person’s eye.

They won’t worry about their guy suffering from age related dementia, drug dealing issue currently trending, his refusal to engage in a debate or even talk to the press even if it his on TVC Channel. They won’t find any issues with the fact that druggie’s murky background is so shrouded in secrecy and even his source of wealth other than drug money.

Please ignore the nonentities!
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Babastrong(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
Peter odili was my senior boy in secondary school. when the speaker was still in primary school. LIAR IS A LIAR.
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Meliziz: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
Leave those stupid sets we have here. If I talk now they block me! Bunch of mofos!
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by waldigit: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
Regex:

For Obi to know Odili when he was six, then it means Odili was popular then. There are seniors in my school I never met that were popular. For you to be vehemently denying these shows you are a dangerous and horrible person and can never be trusted. If Obi loses the election, he lost nothing, he can simply fly to America or UK and stay. It is you that will perish.
I know of a human rights activist today that I never met in school but was very popular in campus because of his role in activism. He is still active in human rights activism till date, I never met him school but have known him since my school days.
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by davidodiba(m): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
kk2027:

And sadly they make it too obvious

And unfortunately for them, we go use this platform congratulate Peter Obi come 2023 by the grace of God
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by HardMirror(m): 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

obi supporters are stupid
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by prophetfire: 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

But you will allow a cocaine seller like Tinubu with shaking limbs and dementia and leaking anus to be there? grin grin
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Eriokanmi: 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Yes, and I don't claim on National TV to meet my past seniors or Brag about their football matches we lost without the said senior even as a 6 year old primary school pupil

We couldn’t have played football in CKC without Odili. Anyday he’s not in the match, we have lost.
He's an allumnus of CKC so, the word we used by Obi was in order, whether he was in school when Odili was playing ball or not. Same happens to football club fans. Manchester United was founded many years before Nigeria became a country. You can say, my club beat chelsea in 1920 for instance. That does not mean you were born that year.
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Eriokanmi: 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Let me point two and three
Which secondary school is this pls? Can you tell? Tinubu's primary and secondary schools remain mysteries?
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Themandator: 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
Morphinne:

You are obviously the stupid person here chinnedu. Why would I say someone who I didn’t meet in school was MY senior boy?
The pronoun “my” and other pronouns he used made his statement look like he was right there in the school while Odili was the senior prefect of the school which means that at 4 years of age, Obi was already in Jss1 at least at a time when Odili was in Ss3. Are you sure you aren’t crazier than the mad man you’re trying to help out?

Foolish boy ..senior boy is a generic term for every body that passed through ckc ahead of you ..
Mugu ....town hall meeting is not for balublue

Mumu

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) / FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries / N140m Official Car Lands Federal Agency’s MD In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.