Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) (29810 Views)

I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike / Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Tflex01: 9:21am On Nov 18, 2022
Acidosis:
We know the moderators working for Tinubu.

One of them campaigned heavily against GEJ. He did the same against Atiku in 2019 and now Obi.

Facts are different from claims. How do you rely on an unapologetic Tinubu blog for news about Obi when there's a clear video for everyone to watch and get their facts and interpretation?

Which one is "Nigerians react to...." when you could simply say that "Tinubu Fanboys react to.."?

These people you even support have done nothing but inflict pains on Nigerians. The forum has lost a good number of advertisers due to the policies of the current regime. Most sections are practically empty with no one to advertise but that one no concern una.

Zombiidiot. Keep crying lol

Your clown Obi will not see third. grin
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Guyman01: 9:21am On Nov 18, 2022
The handiwork of Urchins, they are a disgrace to humanity in their desperation to install a wicked ancestral spirit as president
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by owobokiri(m): 9:21am On Nov 18, 2022
What if he said so?
Hasn't he proven his genuineness so much so that at this point, we should now direct this kind of collective witch-hunt towards those whose wanton criminality while in government in the past, should make them the rightful recipients of our collective disdain?

1 Like

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by nony43(m): 9:21am On Nov 18, 2022
Acidosis:

One of them campaigned heavily against GEJ. He did the same against Atiku in 2019 and now Obi.

Facts are different from claims. How do you rely on an unapologetic Tinubu blog for news about Obi when there's a clear video for everyone to watch and get their facts and interpretation?

Which one is "Nigerians react to...." when you could simply say that "Tinubu Fanboys react to.."?

These people you even support have done nothing but inflict pains on Nigerians. The forum has lost a good number of advertisers due to the policies of the current regime. Most sections are practically empty with no one to advertise but that one no concern una.

You are wise.

1 Like

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by BaddestQueen(f): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Which one you dey
God bless his excellency president Peter Obi GCFR

2 Likes

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by muykem: 9:22am On Nov 18, 2022
I will never argue or join issues with IPOB Obidients again. There reasoning is very terrible and pathetic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by BaddestQueen(f): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Here it is

Where is your own
do you know that Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond ?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Regex: 9:22am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Which one you dey

You cannot post pics like that and expect me to take it like that. Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by nickyj19: 9:23am On Nov 18, 2022
kk2027:
Very nice one
They think they can hoodwink the youths with propaganda in 2022

We're wiser, Nigeria cannot continue like this
e go shock you say majority of the youth never still wise up
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Timmi: 9:23am On Nov 18, 2022
Thandiubani:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdA4TVekoHU

Peoples Gazette used a fake quote to fact-check Peter Obi's statement. In the process, the online platform ended up spreading fake news about what Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi said in Port Harcourt yesterday.

Here's a transcript from the video vs what Peoples Gazette reported:

Transcript from video:

What Obi said:

"And that is why we want people to follow us. Everybody knows their age. They know where we were born. They know where we live. They know the school we attended. We have classmates. This morning, I was telling somebody about Peter Odili, and said Dr. Odili was my senior boy in Secondary School. We couldn’t have played football in CKC without Odili. Anyday he’s not in the match, we have lost. So we know. I have people in Rivers state that went to school with me. Some people, nobody have seen who went to school with them. So we must change this."

What Peoples Gazette wrote:

“Peter Odili was my senior at (CKC); we played football together. If Odili is not able to play, just know we have lost that day,” Mr Obi while taking an apparent swing at the credibility of Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress at a rally in Port Harcourt.

Verdict:

The person that rushed to do a fact-check is either mischievous, unintelligent or a purveyor of fake and adulterated news.

My name is Alexander Thandi Ubani, I fact-check the fact-checkers. Facts are sacred!

Mr. Ubani or whatever you call yourself, this statement “Odili was my senior boy in Secondary School” implies your OBI was in school during the time of Odili though Odili was his senior. Got it. English is not that complicated if you do not belong to the Ibo/Igbo/IPOB nation of lies, propaganda, misinformation and fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Moh247: 9:23am On Nov 18, 2022
Regex:

You cannot post pics like that and expect me to take it like that. Nigeria.

Your business then
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Sammy07: 9:23am On Nov 18, 2022
Antoeni:
Peter Obi and Peter Odili in School:
Know the facts

Dr PETER ODILI was senior prefect CKC 1967 but he and his mates could not write their O'levels in 1967 because of the outbreak of Civil war.

Dr Peter ODILI Wrote his O'levels 1971 in CKC and spent another 2 years for his A'levels (HSC ). Peter ODILI was a legendary footballer in CKC . PETER OBI met Peter ODILI as a class 1 junior student while ODILI was in his upper 6th form .

ODILI was in CKC 1962-67 then 71-73 .

And even, if we assumed you were correct.

Obi was born in 1961
Odili was in ss3 in 1965 not 1967

You said civil war.
Didn't civil war also stopped Obis education?

Or he jumped to sec school immediately the war stopped?

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by nony43(m): 9:23am On Nov 18, 2022
TheSameGuy:
OBIdient will go extra mile to defend this fraud.

NOTHING you say can change the fact that Obi exposed that he's older than 61 years if age.

That kind of personality doesn't fit for Presidency

Obi is better than others put together.
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by baralatie(m): 9:24am On Nov 18, 2022
Another rebuttal
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Tflex01: 9:25am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Obi claim Peter Obi was his senior boy In school

*How exactly is a 6 year old in Secondary school to have a senior boy as Peter Obi in senior class form 5 or SS3?!

* He also used the pronoun "We couldn't have played"

Question remains how does a 6 years old in primary knows Odili a senior boy and graduating student of SS3 to use we as a personal pronoun

We don't call them Zombidients for nothing. grin

cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by kenex4ever(m): 9:25am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Obi claim Peter Obi was his senior boy In school

*How exactly is a 6 year old in Secondary school to have a senior boy as Peter Obi in senior class form 5 or SS3?!

* He also used the pronoun "We couldn't have played"

Question remains how does a 6 years old in primary knows Odili a senior boy and graduating student of SS3 to use we as a personal pronoun

English comprehension is your problem.

1 Like

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by MrUchenna1(m): 9:25am On Nov 18, 2022
Obi is Faultless to the core, enemies are doing overtime grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by BaddestQueen(f): 9:25am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

No I don't, but I know Ibos would never be president of this great country Nigeria, and That Tinubu is greater than Ojuckwu and Azikwe combined
Tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by DlegendaryT: 9:26am On Nov 18, 2022
The person that rushed to do a fact-check is either mischievous, unintelligent or a purveyor of fake and adulterated news. That is just the summary
uote author=Thandiubani post=118482637]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdA4TVekoHU

Peoples Gazette used a fake quote to fact-check Peter Obi's statement. In the process, the online platform ended up spreading fake news about what Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi said in Port Harcourt yesterday.

Here's a transcript from the video vs what Peoples Gazette reported:

Transcript from video:

What Obi said:

"And that is why we want people to follow us. Everybody knows their age. They know where we were born. They know where we live. They know the school we attended. We have classmates. This morning, I was telling somebody about Peter Odili, and said Dr. Odili was my senior boy in Secondary School. We couldn’t have played football in CKC without Odili. Anyday he’s not in the match, we have lost. So we know. I have people in Rivers state that went to school with me. Some people, nobody have seen who went to school with them. So we must change this."

What Peoples Gazette wrote:

“Peter Odili was my senior at (CKC); we played football together. If Odili is not able to play, just know we have lost that day,” Mr Obi while taking an apparent swing at the credibility of Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress at a rally in Port Harcourt.

Verdict:

The person that rushed to do a fact-check is either mischievous, unintelligent or a purveyor of fake and adulterated news.

My name is Alexander Thandi Ubani, I fact-check the fact-checkers. Facts are sacred![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by NLPoliceWoman: 9:26am On Nov 18, 2022
RTR
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Moh247: 9:26am On Nov 18, 2022
kenex4ever:
English comprehension is your problem.

Your problem is far much bigger, and it's gullibility, and bandwagon effect of being mindless

1 Like

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by BaddestQueen(f): 9:26am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Your business then
God bless his excellency president Peter Obi GCFR

1 Like

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Flows001(m): 9:27am On Nov 18, 2022
Sonyboom:
OP this is still thewronh clip as Pandora lying bastard Obi clearly stated any they play ball without Odili in the match they lost.

The Pandora criminal never met Odili in School so how was he anke to watch him play any match or know when Odili was not in a match ? Make this foolish bastard softly de lie.
The "Foolish Bastard" that can employ your father and every living soul in your community abi?
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Johnrake69: 9:28am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Only a foolish idiot would even believe a 6 years old in a different Primary school, knows a Senior Prefect of Another school

Are Zombidiots born without sense or they are cursed

How can a dishonest man lead you to Vahala

No wonder SouthEast is how it is

Zero logic, only emotions

And as you wish your self to perish in your own comment so shall it be

See to support APC and Tinubu doesn't mean you should sound so dull.

The explanation is clear. Peter Odili class is 1967 set same year the civil war broke out. Peter Odili came back in 1971 to write his O'level and still stayed till 1973 for his A'level.

So Peter Obi was correct on his account of events back in CKC.

You should find something else to talk about.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 18, 2022
Acidosis:

Don't be afraid saif it.. mynd

These are hungry people who need every little they are paid grin
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by mii4u(f): 9:29am On Nov 18, 2022
Acidosis:

If you have never bragged about your alumni, then your school is definitely worthless.
y
I love ur response

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) / If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi / Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.