Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

My Moms Tears Weaks Me Each Time I Try To Find My Way Out - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Moms Tears Weaks Me Each Time I Try To Find My Way Out (3017 Views)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Moms Tears Weaks Me Each Time I Try To Find My Way Out by mastermaestro(m): 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
Couragejay:
Goodmorning friends and NL family i just want to go back to school i want to achieve my dreams of becoming important somebody in my family i really want to Travel even though is a company work am willing to do as far as it will help me to save up for school but the problem is that due to am the only son of my mom she always cry whenever i try to make a move, am tired of staying at a place i want to make my mom proud i really want to make a great name for myself and people am going to encounter. I really love my mom but how i do i make me a move that will hurt her, what should i do? Pls advice

Don't waste your time, your life and your destiny in a fruitless state of being all because you want to please your mother. Move as quickly as possible! Your mother will be fine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Week Pregnancy Ended In Miscarriage / My Wife Is A Year Older- Happy Birthday Love! Please Drop Your Birthday Wishes / Top 10 Things Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.