Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,862 members, 7,824,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly (4104 Views)

The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys / When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hey guys, I felt I should just start up this thread.
This is not official, its just for fun.
So feel free to add yours

This is mine

Most intelligent male- ronald4life
Most inteligent female- mizmycoli
Most handsome male- naijaboiy
Most beautiful female- I am not gay so I don't give a shiit
Most annoying male- blackett
Most annoying female- ireneony
Best personality male- tosyne2much
Best female personality- farano
Funniest male- mrcorkangry
Funniest female- nneka123
Best mod- farano
Strictest mod- pasqal09
Best busybody- diddydiva
Best newcomer- tandullceblog

Please this is not official, its just for fun wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by tosyne2much(m): 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
cool
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
missclassy:

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by mirexxx(f): 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
missclassy:
This is not official, its just for fun. So feel free to compile your own list
This is mine

Funniest female- ggrin
Best mod- farano
Strictest mod- pasqal09
Best busybody- diddydiva

grin grin
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by alberto2k(m): 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
You forgot to add

Most rude and abusive - missclassy
Most jobless - missclassy
Most/best attention seeker - missclassy

*lights up Cuban cigar*

*puffs smoke outta thread*

#boss state of mind cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
Award giving takes place at the end of the year or a session and itz nt always given for fun...so watz wif dis??

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
alberto2k:
You forgot to add

*lights up Cuban cigar*

#boss state of mind cool
undecidedundecided angry angry
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
so from what I've observed,the op has a thing for ireneony....I wonder what it is...undecided
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
jemimaa01:
so from what I've observed,the op has a thing for ireneony....I wonder what it is...undecided
Excuse me undecided
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
Harbosede02:
Award giving takes place at the end of the year or a session and itz nt always given for fun...so watz wif dis??
Hey dear, i can see jealousy in your eyes....
Try to be active on NL so that we can also credit you for what you are good at.....

#peace
#zick_diqsaw
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Maamin(m): 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
jemimaa01:

Lesbian alert!! shocked shocked
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
zick19:

Hey dear, i can see jealousy in your eyes....
Try to be active on NL so that we can also credit you for what you are good at.....

#peace
#zick_diqsaw
uncle,shut up and stop typing trash.....
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by ggrin(f): 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
missclassy:
This is not official, its just for fun. So feel free to compile your own list
This is mine

Funniest female- ggrin
Best mod- farano
Strictest mod- pasqal09
Best busybody- diddydiva
undecided

lilmax:
Now we have another monicker to deal with cool
gringringringringringringringrin
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by lilmax(m): 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
Now we have another monicker to deal with cool
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Princecalm(m): 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
If everybody starts creating a thread like this just for fun, how will romance section end up like.
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Brugo(m): 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
Who is this little upstart?
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by ritababe(f): 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
Most sexy = ritababe grin
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
alberto2k:
You forgot to add

*lights up Cuban cigar*

#boss state of mind cool
*grabs the nearest shisha

I'm, already here bro, the op's moniker looks new to me but anyway, wah should we do to her?

*1stly, closes thread.....

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
missclassy:

Excuse me undecided
well,you're always on her case now
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by cherryice(f): 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
diddydiva:

grin grin
u really a busybody lol
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
jemimaa01:

I am never on anyone's case. I only give my honest opinion about a situation of person
That's allundecided
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
Harbosede02:
uncle,shut up and stop typing trash.....
Babe, don't lemme start with you this evening, you know i respect ladies wink
jemimaa01:

I am never on anyone's case. I only give my honest opinion about a situation or person
That's allundecided
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Viktoh(m): 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Twaci(f): 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
*dancing*

And I escaped!
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by ronald4lif(m): 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
Twaci:
*dancing*

And I escaped!

Where you held beforeundecided

Missclassy one bottle of alomo for you. grin

E dupe ma'am smiley
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by yinkus4u2c(f): 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
romance section and its awards lately...undecided
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

E dupe ma'am smiley

Thank you joor cool
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by hfinest1(m): 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
most friendly male: hfinest1
most wanted female: marieolae
most beautiful couple: ggrin and iceberylin
most useless female: irunobo, irunobo1, irunobo4ever
most beautiful smile : vickyyb

5 Likes

Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Twaci(f): 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

E dupe ma'am smiley
Male busybody - Ronald4lif
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Most intelligent female- mizmycoli. Yes she is.

My first friend on NL grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How This Ugly Woman Was Transformed Into Beauty By Make Up [photo] / What's Wrong With This Daughter And Mother Picture? (picture) / Nigerian OAP Shows Off Her 'saggy' Boobs,gives Tips On How To Style It (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.