Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,248 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu (49917 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / 'As Straight As Bobrisky' - Reno Omokri Mocks Army's Account Of Lekki Shooting / Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 5:21am On Nov 19, 2022
lhordspy:

The clip was culled from TVC. Accepted.

It was later doctored... You know, i know but enjoy.
DON'T kill yourself defending a walking corpse.
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by BABANGBALI: 5:30am On Nov 19, 2022
Nigerians pray that Tinubu should not win next year's presidential election. If he wins, una go hear am. All the money he is spending now, na investment and him go recover am in ten folds
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Spandau: 5:38am On Nov 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I just saw the video and I was like , What tha feck? grin cheesy grin cheesy

Tinubu should just go and rest please , it's no longer funny.
This is becoming too embarrassing

Baba head is malfunctioning

Just let seunmsg aka Kadoso Mutairu catch you. You will smell yourself.
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 5:47am On Nov 19, 2022
Spandau:

Just let seunmsg aka Kadoso Mutairu catch you. You will smell yourself.
Seunmsg is my boy , Afamed too.
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by NickD(m): 6:35am On Nov 19, 2022
alsudan:
What is wrong with Nairaland?

Imagine if it was Peter Obi that spoke in tongues like the senile thief.

The story would have been posted immediately to the front page.

No matter the drug money he doles out to saboteurs of Nigeria, Tinubu will never smell Aso Rock.
Seun is an agbado stooge, so won't let ppl post such. Collusion grandeur.
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by rigarmortis: 6:37am On Nov 19, 2022
lhordspy:

The clip was culled from TVC. Accepted.

It was later doctored... You know, i know but enjoy.

Lol! My brother.......people saw this thing live.

It is well, a man must earn his wages
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by becky39000(m): 6:48am On Nov 19, 2022
HORLADY:
For those that didn't know, that video was edited. God will punish everyone trying to bring their fellow human down

it's very simple.

Post the unedited unaltered version of the video.
For every fake there has to be a real version nahw!!!
Peace man
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by stephanie79548: 7:19am On Nov 19, 2022
Kid yourselves North, Atiku is comingKid yourselves North, Atiku is coming...
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Ikukuchi: 7:36am On Nov 19, 2022
Nobody will hang. If suffer never tire you because of tribalism, most Nigerians are tired. If Tinubu wins and lead well, we don't have any problem with that. The problem is that all indices points to the fact that he is sick and his life is deteriorating. It's a source of concern to every sensible Nigerian. Can't we look for alternative. Let's think positively.
Jack500:

It is on front page now, so stop convulsing.

Most of you will eventually hang yourself in February in 2023, when Tinubu is declared winner.

1 Like

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by goslowgoslow(m): 7:52am On Nov 19, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Show proof of what you wrote or eat shit.
Show proof of me eating shit or eat poo poo .
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by goslowgoslow(m): 7:54am On Nov 19, 2022
Ikukuchi:
Nobody will hang. If suffer never tire you because of tribalism, most Nigerians are tired. If Tinubu wins and lead well, we don't have any problem with that. The problem is that all indices points to the fact that he is sick and his life is deteriorating. It's a source of concern to every sensible Nigerian. Can't we look for alternative. Let's think positively.
Why do most of you think everybody is suffering?
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by tonididdy(m): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2022
nedekid:

Bro! You should know I am just being sarcastic. cool. Abi you don't think I watched it before posting it?. That's the full speech from Tvc and the blabbing is there.

Ha!
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by caracas: 8:20am On Nov 19, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
You didn't add that the north will vote their own person grin

You didn't add that South East, South south, north central and Lagos is lin locked down for your Obi?

You didn't add that all Christians will vote for your Obi?

Lol

Everybody don become political analyst grin grin
No point stating the obvious
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Ray02: 8:36am On Nov 19, 2022
OneCandleAway:

So you know people are dying in droves and you expect Nigeria to reinforce your failure of a party?
I shock o. Ei! See reasoning abeg.
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:42am On Nov 19, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Majority of the electorates are not on social media?
Keep lying to yourself.
You think Nigeria is your small village,right?
olodo

Google is your friend
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2022
goodheart01:

By politics u mean the usual dirty games played during elections? Just imagine you! So that’s your hope? Well, newsflash... things have changed. This isn’t business as usual. Let him bring his money for vote buying, we go collect am still vote for our choice.

Nigerians are wiser and ready to take charge of things. Enough is enough!!
of course Nigerians had been wiser na. Didn't you see the outcome of Ekiti and Osun State governorship election where LP struggle to get 1k votes despite the repacked fraud presence?

Yes Nigerians are wiser
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:02am On Nov 19, 2022
royalfly:

It better be doctored plz.. I want it to be a doctored one because if it's not, hmm then I give up on this country..

Tell him to give you the one that isn't doctored, he can't produce.

Nigeria is in deep shit
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Show proof of me eating shit or eat poo poo .
Abeg eat shit. A million flies can't be wrong.
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by blessedbanky: 9:13am On Nov 19, 2022
Antyislam:
Tinubu is bringing shame and disgrace to we the SW people

Hmmm, someone needs rest... But let the will of the Lord prevail.

Meanwhile contact us for IELTS, TOEFL AND SAT classes. We offer both online and physical tutorials. Currently, we are domicile in Port Harcourt and are extending nationally via online platforms. Contact 08160074676 for more information.
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2022
Lol hubalau
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by mafluxfire: 9:48am On Nov 19, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

The presidency has been settled right after the primary. Even if Tinubu bad news trend in the public places from now till election day Tinubu go still win

You know why? Apart from the fact that the presidency has been settled already, majority of the electorate don't have access to social media and even if they're dying in droves they are die hard party supporters

You go understand after the election
The man know how keep his enemies busy, the other time he said they are people of POLITICAL PARTY JEMBULA

1 Like

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by goslowgoslow(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Abeg eat shit. A million flies can't be wrong.
Biko go eat Obi shit millions of maggots can't be wrong
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Mryacks: 11:22am On Nov 19, 2022
potbelly:
Tinubu is a mumble rapper... cheesy grin cheesy grin

So u mean he can battle rap Migos, future or 21 Savage.... grin grin
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Iwin2: 11:26am On Nov 19, 2022
lhordspy:
The video was doctored. It is very obvious.

We know. You know. But continue. February no far.

You need to be in tune with reality

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2022/11/tinubus-cognitive-decline-asuus.html
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Iwin2: 11:26am On Nov 19, 2022
rigarmortis:

Lol! My brother.......people saw this thing live.

It is well, a man must earn his wages

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2022/11/tinubus-cognitive-decline-asuus.html
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by goodheart01: 11:35am On Nov 19, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
of course Nigerians had been wiser na. Didn't you see the outcome of Ekiti and Osun State governorship election where LP struggle to get 1k votes despite the repacked fraud presence?

Yes Nigerians are wiser

Lol.... this guy is really deluded. Presidential elections is not same as gubernatorial elections. Just to remind u, shey u saw how Osun people collected Tinubu’s money and yet voted for their choice PDP. Yes the people are wiser now with their choices
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by AishaB20: 11:39am On Nov 19, 2022
Bulaba; Means i'm tired and weak, i therefore emdorse Atiku Abubakar for 2023 elections.

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by potbelly(m): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
Sure... he will come out top... cheesy grin
Mryacks:

So u mean he can battle rap Migos, future or 21 Savage.... grin grin
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Shikini: 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
Abeg oo
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by ufuosman(m): 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Sammy5413(m): 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
Hehehe, we don't know o
Exiled Reno please help us ask him!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics / I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon / APC Celebration In Elele, Rivers Turns Bloody As Bullets Hit 4 People (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.