Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu (49930 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / 'As Straight As Bobrisky' - Reno Omokri Mocks Army's Account Of Lekki Shooting / Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Fujiyama: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
grin

Bola Ahmed Tinubu's presidential campaign - the gift that keeps on giving.

Proving he isn't the man for the job - one awful gaffe after the other. Each one worse than the previous one.

Can't wait for the next one. And the one after that. Track on repeat. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
Tinubus head needs overhauling. There are breakdowns

1 Like

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Gbagura: 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I just saw the video and I was like , What tha feck? grin cheesy grin cheesy

Tinubu should just go and rest please , it's no longer funny.
This is becoming too embarrassing

Baba head is malfunctioning
you no get shame? Why are you still here?

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by nedekid: 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
Nurtay:

Oga oya please post the undoctored video☺️
See the original one that is not doctored.
You can see he spoke smoothly.
Watch from 3.40.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLc_LT_AE5s

1 Like

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Mrtaye: 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
abbey621:

I don't live in 9ja so nope but it is on Youtube and you can clearly see the difference.
Please can I see the main video

1 Like

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by EminiOba: 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
Yababulu grin angry

1 Like

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by EminiOba: 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
EminiOba:
Yababulu grin angry

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by nedekid: 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. Get your fact right cynthia. The video didnt emerged from Reno but it was cooked up by some mischievous humans.

How many times has david hundeyin been suspended for sharing fake edites video?
Tvc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLc_LT_AE5s
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by DavSagacity(m): 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
Honestly this man is going to be worst than Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by royalfly(m): 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
lhordspy:
The video was doctored. It is very obvious.

We know. You know. But continue. February no far.

It better be doctored plz.. I want it to be a doctored one because if it's not, hmm then I give up on this country..

1 Like

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Jostoman: 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Chinedu

The fact that you know Tinubu will lord over you and your kindred is really giving you and your fellow zombies sleepless night grin grin

I understand you guys though. But there's nothing you guys can do about it. You guys do not have the voting strength to make your Obi win and succeed Buhari

I hope won't deactivate your account after the election just as you vowed to do so if Tinubu win the primary
may be baba want to say baba blue. grin

1 Like

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by 123papas(m): 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
Maybe He meant brouhaha or hullabaloo.

Peter Obi for President

3 Likes

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by abbey621(m): 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
Mrtaye:

Please can I see the main video

It's on Youtube, someone here posted a link earlier.
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by nedekid: 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
babaolofin:

It was doctored. This is not the only doctored video. There are several animated videos, edited pictures and misinformation and propaganda.

This afternoon we have the propaganda, misinformation and editing of picture reporting Dr Kolapo Akande as Mueez Akande. Thisday online carried it and it was hurriedly put on nairaland. Later, it was removed. I was not happy nairaland deleted it because of my submission on that thread. The campaign poster of the Mueez Akande attached in that thread is that of Accord Party, a party that belongs to Rasheed Ladoja and they said he is a close confidant and trusted ally of Tinubu. They have forgotten that Abiola Ajimobi, a personal friend of Tinubu at Ibadan controlled ACN and APC at Ibadan. Tinubu close confidant wouldn't have contested under Accord party but under APC. When their foolishness and misinformation were exposed openly, they retracted the information.

In 2014 Jonathan battle against Buhari led by Tinubu where Lai Muhammed was the spokesman for Tinubu faction of APC, FFK out of frustration resorted to insults and blackmail. He said Tinubu has mouth odour while Lai Muhammed wears pampers. In 2022, now that Lai Muhammed is out of the equation, it is Tinubu that now wears the pampers. They have no jobs other than animation, editing and graphical manipulation of Tinubu images and hacking and attacking systems used by key Tinubu supporters.

Is it not a wastage of time doctoring , monitoring and censoring speech of an individual over a settled matter.

The worst of it, this is not being done by PDP the only contender but by inconsequential entertainer that cannot get more than 10% of the total votes.

With due respect, what crap are you spewing? Are you aware that it was a live show, covered by Tvc ie Tinubu's TV station? Are you saying those that watched it live had their heads doctored? That Tvc doctored a live show? Can you be watching a live man u football match and because your team messed up, you claim the match was doctored?

5 Likes

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by YahuduLanabe: 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

The presidency has been settled right after the primary. Even if Tinubu bad news trend in the public places from now till election day Tinubu go still win

You know why? Apart from the fact that the presidency has been settled already, majority of the electorate don't have access to social media and even if they're dying in droves they are die hard party supporters

You go understand after the election
i laugh at your ignorance heheh! If there is a party that the Northerners are loyal to, then that party is PdP because Buhari Contested on different platforms and still coudnt win. APC that was just formed 2015 you are saying Northernes will vote for the party if they are dying droves! What an insult. 2023 is not far! Continue assuming ok
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by TrumpDonald2: 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
lhordspy:

Urchins grin grin brain dead just like their master
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by TrumpDonald2: 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

The presidency has been settled right after the primary. Even if Tinubu bad news trend in the public places from now till election day Tinubu go still win

You know why? Apart from the fact that the presidency has been settled already, majority of the electorate don't have access to social media and even if they're dying in droves they are die hard party supporters

grin grin Keep giving yourself hope
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by ezewealth(m): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
Babysho:

I know who Tinubu is. He is obviously the candidate for the uninformed and thieves hoping to take advantage of the mismanagement of Nigeria and the former are in great numbers in Nigeria so your last sentence checks out.

You can support the candidate but there’s no way you support a political system where you don’t have a say and brag about it. Your first sentence is your validation of your dehumanization, of your meaninglessness of existence as a Nigerian citizen.

That’s like a slave saying “You go know wetin be our slave master’s chain when e lock tight for your hand” with a smirk on his face.
Your reply is perfectly concise, I love ppl doing my reply for me

2 Likes

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by ezewealth(m): 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
He simply mean una go chop better bulala if he enter gov.
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by PointZerom: 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
lhordspy:

Shut uo.

Expired weed hv damaged Thifnubu's brain.

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by fineboynl(m): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
My stomach is paining me. I couldn’t stop laughing

1 Like

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by toneroforever(m): 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
HORLADY:
For those that didn't know, that video was edited. God will punish everyone trying to bring their fellow human down

If the person they are bringing down is evil,then u should know that God will not punish them.
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Mrtaye: 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
abbey621:

It's on Youtube, someone here posted a link earlier.
I just watched it in full, really not bad as thought
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by kologba: 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
Bulaba means one chance
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by fineboynl(m): 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
A town hall different from Balablu, blue blue, bolaba
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by abbey621(m): 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
Mrtaye:

I just watched it in full, really not bad as thought

Most of the speech was okay some gaffs here and there but overall most people there got the message.
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by tonididdy(m): 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
lhordspy:

A live video was doctored undecided
Nor be only doctor, na nurse
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by goodheart01: 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I just saw the video and I was like , What tha feck? grin cheesy grin cheesy

Tinubu should just go and rest please , it's no longer funny.
This is becoming too embarrassing

Baba head is malfunctioning

This is the same person these maggot urchins want to force on us... kai God! These guys are mad aswear
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by tonididdy(m): 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

... Save your tears for 2023 grin
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by goodheart01: 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
lhordspy:

To mumu no dey tire you?? Don’t u sound stupid to yourself? Listen to what u are saying trying to defend an old disorientated man. Doctored video indeed. A man who forgot the name of his political party. It’s just like forgetting your house address.... is it possible?

From Agbado and cassava to PD..APC to telling us about Dead fish. And now it’s Balablu.
Tinubu is a big disgrace to himself and other urchins.... Tufiakwa!
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by GreyLaw(m): 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
abbey621:

Ode, I simply said it was doctored, which means the part that shows actual context was removed and only the gibberish was left. Yes he said it but from where? What was he talking about before that?

Nonsensical defence. You sound shameless. What is anyboru's business with what was being said before? They gave you a video and you swore on your life it was doctored. Now someone posted the video from TVC and you made an about turn saying that you meant the video was cut. Do people post whole videos online? Most times don't they post only the relant parts of videos?

I see some of you are brazenly trying to push Nigeria down the precipice. You will all fail!

Nigeria derves better and will get someone better!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos) / Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years / Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.