Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu (49926 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / 'As Straight As Bobrisky' - Reno Omokri Mocks Army's Account Of Lekki Shooting / Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2022
goodheart01:

Lol.... this guy is really deluded. Presidential elections is not same as gubernatorial elections. Just to remind u, shey u saw how Osun people collected Tinubu’s money and yet voted for their choice PDP. Yes the people are wiser now with their choices
I'm done with you olodo grin cheesy grin
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by abbey621(m): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
Najdorf:

You're a waste bro, the fact you immediately want to bring up my mom or parents in general showed me how right I originally was about you.

You brag about so many things yet you're still the perfect example of putting monkey in a suit. You still have a monkey in the end!

Your so-called experiences have left you nowhere better than where you started off. I honestly just feel sad for you.

I simply stated ask your mom, since kids learn through those around them so your mom or dad would be the best person to teach you how to discourse with adults but since you want to get vulgar and childish, let me roll you in the potopoto you brought.....quite simply........

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by goodheart01: 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I'm done with you olodo grin cheesy grin

What an irony. An urchin calling someone olodo... Lol. Mugu don run. Fire an urchin and see dem run away like a BAT

Meanwhile... blubalubla. Hope u understand the language of the urchins?? Lol

1 Like

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
goodheart01:

What an irony. An urchin calling someone olodo... Lol. Mugu don run. Fire an urchin and see dem run away like a BAT

Meanwhile... blubalubla. Hope u understand the language of the urchins?? Lol
Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

Prof Chukwuma Soludo (2022)
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by goodheart01: 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

Prof Chukwuma Soludo (2022)

“Agbado and cassava” (statement of cluelessness)

“God bless PD...APC” (statement of mental confusion... Lol)

“Dead fish cannot be sweet in soup” (statement of lack of proper education)

"A Townhall, different from balablu, blu-uu
bulaba” (statement from excess drug abuse)

-Tinubu 2022

Your drug lord is gradually losing it.... Lol. Aren’t u ashamed of such a person? How do you guys defend him? How do u guys do it?? Wow!

1 Like

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by uchwar1: 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
lhordspy:
The video was doctored. It is very obvious.

We know. You know. But continue. February no far.
show us the real video
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Eleyigidgan: 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
cerowo:
I couldn’t control my laughter when I watched it earlier today…. Such an embarrassment on national tv grin
fool.
that's a doctored video
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Eleyigidgan: 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
Franking:
But it's not the first time. Tinumbu is used to spewing meaningless gibberish, no jokes.

Watch the video where he made the agbado comment, about recruiting young men into the Army. There was another meaningless mumbling there too.
fool
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Eleyigidgan: 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
kingyakos:

Sharrap my eldest brother was there live he confirmed it. When i first saw the video i thought it was doctored until he told me that tinubu engine don knock
fool
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by kingyakos: 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
fool

Na u and tinubu be fool

bala blu
blu
bulaba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Franking: 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
fool

It's true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by DukeofUmueri247: 11:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
fool.
that's a doctored video
A video that even TVC aired is what you are calling "doctored"...Oya show us the real video

1 Like

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Kfed4ril(m): 12:14am On Nov 20, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

The presidency has been settled right after the primary. Even if Tinubu bad news trend in the public places from now till election day Tinubu go still win

You know why? Apart from the fact that the presidency has been settled already, majority of the electorate don't have access to social media and even if they're dying in droves they are die hard party supporters

You go understand after the election

So you are saying you rather support a dying Tinubu than an agile Obi just because he’s your tribesman?
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by LocalMan2(m): 12:42am On Nov 20, 2022
Is it the video or your brain that is doctored?

You can be so foolish to defend Tinubu on any nonsense he put out. Thank God you guys can't control him so expect more from him in the coming days. Just the beginning of his blabbing.

lhordspy:
The video was doctored. It is very obvious.

We know. You know. But continue. February no far.
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Danniedpastor(m): 12:48am On Nov 20, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
olodo

Google is your friend
Which google, the one made by men or spirits?
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by obstead200(m): 3:54am On Nov 20, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

The presidency has been settled right after the primary. Even if Tinubu bad news trend in the public places from now till election day Tinubu go still win

You know why? Apart from the fact that the presidency has been settled already, majority of the electorate don't have access to social media and even if they're dying in droves they are die hard party supporters

You go understand after the election
u sound so happy saying all of this. It gives u so much joy that u have finally sacrificed Ur conscience

Shame on you sir
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Eleyigidgan: 6:48am On Nov 20, 2022
Showmam:
Humm,!!!
grin
Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by NLPoliceWoman: 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
RTR

1 Like

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Grandmeister(m): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
[b][/b]
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
Rule 8.
.... @seun @domiinique @justwise this moniker is the same as NLpolicewoman. Will you guys not do something about the rule he keeps breaking?? Are your rules selective @seun?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) / Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos) / Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.