Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Honest Question (no Disrespect): As As Single Guy, Would You Marry A Single Mom - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honest Question (no Disrespect): As As Single Guy, Would You Marry A Single Mom (2002 Views)

If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? / In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise / I Think Everyone Should Hear This Truth. No Disrespect To The Female Folks Pleas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honest Question (no Disrespect): As As Single Guy, Would You Marry A Single Mom by Trailblazer93: 11:08am On Nov 19, 2022
TheboyGhost:

grin grin grin you are obviously wrong and she is right!!! If you face 10% of what single women go through grin you go just commit suicide!!!

Now let me ask you this, if you become a single father tomorrow will you not also love to get married to young Virgin despite the circumstances? grin

We are all humans abeg!! Nobody is greater!!!

Then for your own information women owns this Earth and not men
What you fail to understand is that the man is the provider so he dictate the tone. A man of 100yrs can easily find a mate if he can provide... infact women will queue. Most single women are the cause of their situation... they want to enjoy their 20s and marry in 30s at dat time they have lost what men seek; youth beauty and fertility.
Men and women will never be equal... even if you give them equal play ground men will still do better.
Lastly women may own your world not mine. There are lots more I can do for them than they can do for me.
Ask an average woman what she can offer a man... 1. Sex 2. Sex
3. Sex
Have a nice day sir

3 Likes

Re: Honest Question (no Disrespect): As As Single Guy, Would You Marry A Single Mom by lekani4real(m): 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
Yes I would if the former husband is dead
Re: Honest Question (no Disrespect): As As Single Guy, Would You Marry A Single Mom by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
You want make person carry you handicap abi, marry single moms at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Honest Question (no Disrespect): As As Single Guy, Would You Marry A Single Mom by TheboyGhost(m): 6:57am On Nov 20, 2022
Trailblazer93:

What you fail to understand is that the man is the provider so he dictate the tone. A man of 100yrs can easily find a mate if he can provide... infact women will queue. Most single women are the cause of their situation... they want to enjoy their 20s and marry in 30s at dat time they have lost what men seek; youth beauty and fertility.
Men and women will never be equal... even if you give them equal play ground men will still do better.
Lastly women may own your world not mine. There are lots more I can do for them than they can do for me.
Ask an average woman what she can offer a man... 1. Sex 2. Sex
3. Sex
Have a nice day sir

Not every man is the provider...

Respect is reciprocal they say, but men want respect and do not care to give back the respect they get from women.

Now what can a man possible give a woman if not money money money.

Please tell me what you can provide a woman that she can't get it herself?

Traditions and religion has only caused men to believe they are the head of a woman, naturally on Earth, a woman's power supercedes a man's.
Re: Honest Question (no Disrespect): As As Single Guy, Would You Marry A Single Mom by shantti(m): 7:43am On Nov 20, 2022
No.
Re: Honest Question (no Disrespect): As As Single Guy, Would You Marry A Single Mom by Injera(f): 7:48am On Nov 20, 2022
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Since I was born,I never watch any football match wey dem start with 1:0......I never see am....And I will never be an advocate of it,nor a partaker of it........
The best out of the box response I ever read in this toxic forum

1 Like

Re: Honest Question (no Disrespect): As As Single Guy, Would You Marry A Single Mom by freemanq(m): 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
I married a single mother so I know what am saying, you won't understand I nearly died in the hand of a single lady but God saved me . Unfortunately the person that later married her died just 5 months after traditional marriage. My brother I know what am saying

Promzy99:

Like the way you would literally prefer a Nigerian fairly used car to a brand new car, huh??

Don't learn the hard way bro...

1 Like

Re: Honest Question (no Disrespect): As As Single Guy, Would You Marry A Single Mom by Promzy99: 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
freemanq:
I married a single mother so I know what am saying, you won't understand I nearly died in the hand of a single lady but God saved me . Unfortunately the person that later married her died just 5 months after traditional marriage. My brother I know what am saying

Thank God for ur life bro...

2 Likes

Re: Honest Question (no Disrespect): As As Single Guy, Would You Marry A Single Mom by freemanq(m): 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
I pray you don't fall victim of single ladies with bad luck and spiritual husband by then ur eye will open by force

Sonnobax15:
. tongue. To die with one leg for up just dey hungry you lipsrsealed
Re: Honest Question (no Disrespect): As As Single Guy, Would You Marry A Single Mom by xavuv: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
You are blessed

RedpillAnalyst:
Why would any sane man want a ready made family. A single mum is a failure 99.999% low value women repackaging themselves. You are only needed for utility purposes in exchange for some mediocre punnie.

Only exception may be widows.

Only silly men accept the excuse of "he was abusive", " he was deadbeat dad". Those signs were there when those laps were opening.

I have them all around me, I would not even smash for free.

Baby daddies still smashes this I know, this have seen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Is Rude And I Have Anger Problem / Is It Right For My Boy Friend To Pick My Call Or Read My Message / Girls That Are "No Go Area"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.