Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu (44991 Views)

2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu / 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu / 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by ufuosman(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
Baba u beta run for channels or Arise tv oh because if rufai Oseni or Shehu catch u, u go step down grin grin

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by DadaHammed: 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
Pakute:

You are doing good hitting your father's balls on social media. Anyone who differs with Obidiøt is a victim of insults. Soludo is latest addition to the growing list. I hope you all keep the energy after you must have laboured in vain by February. Awon eleribu.

O dun werey, e pain you no be small.

Thiefnubbu knows that social media is a true reflection of what Nigerians feel about him.
He pays dirty minions like you to destroy other politicians with propaganda, now he is getting a taste of what it feels like. grin

Like I said, we dey here gidigba. No shaking! grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by techWriter1: 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
This indicates that his goverment will be careless of any opinions
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Fr33born(m): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
tinsel:

Tinubu own don't pass Jonathan.

It depends on what you call insult bro. Some of the things Politician and their supporters call insults are not actually insults. If it's about insults, Jonathan received it more.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by 2Radii: 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
DadaHammed:
grin grin

We dey here. That means we are doing a good job.

Baba e ma lu'le sir. grin

Adekolaelect, ihordspy, e wa gbo nkan ti Baba yin so le enu! grin

What if he make it?? Hope u wont die grin grin

Cus the shock will be too much for u to bear grin
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by zumbigbo(m): 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
E choke Una?
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by ghiloman28(m): 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
Better for your sanity cityboy. Let them keep on with what they knows how to do best on social media and we stay focused winning election. Hope is renewed with BAT the thinkers and doers.
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Kingsmeal: 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
Pakute:

You are doing good hitting your father's balls on social media. Anyone who differs with Obidiøt is a victim of insults. Soludo is latest addition to the growing list. I hope you all keep the energy after you must have laboured in vain by February. Awon eleribu.

Oduduworm Nation now Batified

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Karleb(m): 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by SwayG: 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
Bulaba cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Thebest12(m): 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
70 years old man grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Sunnyski: 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
Talking as if he can even read. Buluba!!! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Insidesourceng: 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
What!
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
Fr33born:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FISJ2tsxaIc

I don't read social media anymore, they abuse the hell out of me. If I read it, I get High Blood Pressure, I get angry.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/why-i-dont-pay-attention-on-social-media-tinubu/amp/
Dysfunctional children from dysfunctional homes and cyberbullies raised by irresponsible parents made the social media toxic. CNN is on a campaign to make the US govt hold the platform owners accountable to stop profiting from the toxic monster they built..

Asiwaju Tinubu is way too temperate and matured to rain curses on them like Dr Nnamani and Bishop Oyedepo.
He should make laws to make those platforms liable to toxic posts on their social media platforms. The social media will kill us before we kill it.

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Moh247: 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
cool
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Imustreturn(m): 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2022
Agbado

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Zeezy81: 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
Simply put ARROGANCE
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Franking: 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
U deserve it. Look where ur Buhari has taken us and u are there shaking and shouting emilokan.
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Gbeng30(m): 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
Then you should understand that your service is not require in aso rock, Nigeria doesn't need a sick president neither a drug lord just go rest, grin grin blubla hullabaloo somebody

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Harrynight(m): 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
shocked

Old Man you never see anything grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by lexy2014: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2022
Rahkman:
Tinubu should be the most insulted presidential candidate in the history of any politics worldwide even trump doesn't come close

What insult was he insulted and what did he do that warranted the insults?
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Ubycare: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2022
What is he even saying?

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by daygee12: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2022
Stillhere:
This tells you that Tinubu will ban social Media or go after anyone that criticizes or insults him on social media if he becomes president.

Get use to that face the incoming President

1 Like

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Rahkman: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2022
lexy2014:

What insult was he insulted and what did he do that warranted the insults?
are you living in nigeria? undecided
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Pathfinder2090: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
Vote this man at your own peril
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by daygee12: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
bet9ja:
This shows that his government will be careless of any opinions.

That shows u that he doesn't listen to useless talk
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Allisgud: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
Which he can just read 10% of insult on nairaland grin cheesy cheesy angryI said it,this is one of the reasons he is afraid to attend any gathering he did not originate,if this man become president he will arrest anybody insulting him on social media,what will be the joy when we can not insult bad politicians freely grin cheesy grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
Just Imagine presidential material
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Britishpea: 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
DadaHammed:

He will definitely Ban social media. He is a tyrant pretending to be a democrat.

Nlfpmod, Lalasticlala etc. grin

Well no one can ban social media. You people should talk like people who actually attended schools.

Buhari even banned only Twitter when they wanted to use Twitter to set Nigeria to a state of anarchy. We are not in the moon. They will only regulate it like China. You can’t just sit in one corner and start a rumor that is capable of finishing others.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by tyinfinity: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
Peter obi played football with Lt colonel odumegwu ojukwu in school.ojukwu was a striker while peter obi was a defender

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari / Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose / Inside Goodluck Jonathan’s Vandalized House, Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.