Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu (44984 Views)

2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu / 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu / 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by kolasoft: 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
Silent is best answer for a fool. Jagaban you are too much they will stop wailing after your victory come Feb,2023
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Idaytesj29(m): 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
historic:

You want to vote for someone who takes like 20secs to make a sentence.... Imagine him addressing world leaders... Nigeria will be a laughing stock if he gets there... That's a fact

No, Nigeria will not. He is not in a spelling bee competition. Biden fell severely on airplane stairs on many occasions, he is still the President and delivering for his people. Asiwaju will also deliver excellently, I am rest assured.
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
Because you are too old.
And you are using trybalism because Muslim and Christian,
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by GreyLaw(m): 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
Rahkman:
Tinubu should be the most insulted presidential candidate in the history of any politics worldwide even trump doesn't come close

Trump is hated around the whole of the world, especially the Middle East. Tinubu na local man. How him hate wan take pass Trump own? Jonathan own sef pass him own.
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by anonymuz(m): 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
mytime24:
d truth is u still hear d abuses either when ur children or ur workers are telling it to U cheesy
[url][/url]
So no place to hide sir embarassed
I don't hate him though,I hate the fact, he is a scam
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by anonymuz(m): 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
Jflex07:
More neck pressing on tinubu and his urchins... It is really getting to them grin grin.. I sneaked into one of their WhatsApp groups and his urchins were complaining bitterly, they keep saying that tinubu keep making their job more difficult and more tasking with his many gaffes . On a serious note,tinubu urchins have a tough job just because of the meagre stipend they receive at the end of the month
to urchins

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Lachynos2k2(m): 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Eboes self this can't make peter obi president.
balabluu buuluu bulaba
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by jessylaurel(f): 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
abbey621:

Una dealt with bubu yet he is about to complete 8 years, who mumu pass? grin grin grin

YOU grin grin
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Thedon22: 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
historic:

You are too sophisticated and educated and yet you see a man who is losing it as the best man for the job of presidency... What a waste of education
A man that is losing it yet businessmen gathered in Imo to listen to him lecture them. They even clapped for him. Even a whole former CBN governor and current state governor was also codedly supporting him. Losing it yet heavyweights in Delta like Uduaghan, Ibori and others are lining up behind him. Whose education is wasted between you and I now?
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by 7arrows: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
Fr33born:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FISJ2tsxaIc

I don't read social media anymore, they abuse the hell out of me. If I read it, I get High Blood Pressure, I get angry.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/why-i-dont-pay-attention-on-social-media-tinubu/amp/

U never see anything
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by engrpheleeks(m): 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
diadem10:

How is it not about tribe When hateful losers are hating on Tinubu who didn't rule them or their Papa. Tinubu wasn't part of any federal administration nor Is he your governors in the southeast, so what's the reason behind y'all stupidity and madness?

Last I knew it was Peter Obi who was your southeast governor who failed btw and was also a part of Gej's administration. Why don't you face him? You dey mad? Heck, Peter Obi chaired the shambolic privatization of Nigeria's electricity discos after it was retrieved from the previous shambolic privatization by Atiku. Peter Obi was also behind Madueke's corruption at the federal level, as confessed by the arrested Fidelity MD Okonkwo. Why don't you face Peter Obi? What's your business with Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa? Na that unwarranted hate go kpai you if you don't desist from your foolishness and unwarranted hate.
You are very bitter o. I hope you dont hang yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
Stillhere:
This tells you that Tinubu will ban social Media or go after anyone that criticizes or insults him on social media if he becomes president.

Wait till you are famous, that is when you will understand the anger of Tinubu.

Imagine reading libellous articles about you, and you can't do anything because many of the writers are using pseudonyms or tracking them will be a waste of time.

Depression is real among these famous people. Aside the restricted lives they have to live, there are also the malicious rumours and nonsense that they have to tolerate.

Imagine you are Davido reading all sorts of bullshit when he lost his son. Some people went as far as saying he got back with Chioma just to mine Ifeanyi's skull.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by diadem10: 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2022
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by diadem10: 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2022
Double post
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by diadem10: 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
engrpheleeks:

You are very bitter o. I hope you dont hang yourself.

I'm bitter because I told the truth and called out the hateful losers who are hating on Tinubu unwarranted? Who's bitter between myself and the losers hating on Tinubu, considering Tinubu didn't rule them or their Papa? Wonders shall never end. Imagine the aggressors crying and calling the victim the bitter ones.. lol. Wonders of the world.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by kaska360(m): 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
You are not deserve to be a leader, because true social media you know your people problem!!!

That’s why ATIKU Okowa is coming 2023 Insha Allah!!!

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by doneback04: 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
Fr33born:

I don't read social media anymore, they abuse the hell out of me. If I read it, I get High Blood Pressure, I get angry.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/why-i-dont-pay-attention-on-social-media-tinubu/amp/

Can you even able to see, even the one they wrote on paper for you to read and campaign you still make mistake, old man that doesn't want to go home and rest
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Shikini: 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
Useless man
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Justmesagi: 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by AfonjaPriest: 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
Fr33born:

Stop that nonsensical statement, Bola. You cannot even speak, let alone read. Your blu blu ba blu blu can only be understood by your diaper-poopoo loving BATstard miscreant urchins.
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by rickleye: 12:38am On Nov 20, 2022
Get ready to have social media banned if he wins . Make better choices o!
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by ogwumgbe: 12:41am On Nov 20, 2022
tinsel:

Tinubu own don't pass Jonathan.

What of Buhari? I don't think anyone has been insulted more than Buhari in the history of this country
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Abdu81: 2:27am On Nov 20, 2022
Stillhere:

To this one and many more like him, it's all about Tribe. Nothing else comes into their reasoning but TRIBE TRIBE TRIBE

Nothing but tribalism.
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by hush15: 2:36am On Nov 20, 2022
Rahkman:
Tinubu should be the most insulted presidential candidate in the history of any politics worldwide even trump doesn't come close

What has he heard sef Gan... he himself abuse people, even so publicly...

Is it the funke ajindele we want to talk ni, or when he ask us to shut up or when he said he will labor in vain or... should I continue?
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by NuruDiddy: 4:44am On Nov 20, 2022
Trapnews:
grin
JAGABAN!

One senseless goat spotted here.
Your master don't like social media, what are you doing here?
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by brainhgeek(m): 5:44am On Nov 20, 2022
You can't handle social media rants from this generation of the new Nigeria but you want to rule over them? How do you intend to cope when the abuses evolve from social media to campaigns, protests and confrontations?
This is just pre-election heat. It is better the BATman returns and reties to his cave if he loves his health. This nation can't survive another dead president and unworthy power acquisition by a notorious group of Nigerians
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Atlantis585: 6:02am On Nov 20, 2022
We all know how you hate being told the truth. But the Social media reports you read are true reflections of you. Good leaders will use that to learn about themselves and change for the better. But in your case you call it abuse. Get ready for more in addition to these attributes of you:

Drug dealer
Crook
Liar
Cheat
Embarrassment
Shady character
Fraudster
Senile
Sick
Tug
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Atlantis585: 6:28am On Nov 20, 2022
Pakute:

A dictator is someone who says he doesn't bother himself reading social media anymore?.. The person wey do you zombidients don die tey tey.
Do you know that fraud called Peter Obi once blocked Labour party from using stadium while he was Governor - that's what a dictator does.

Lagos State, Thiefnubbu and APC are the masters of opposition political billboards destruction and harassment. Sad you would even bring this up here.
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Atlantis585: 6:38am On Nov 20, 2022
Stillhere:

To this one and many more like him, it's all about Tribe. Nothing else comes into their reasoning but TRIBE TRIBE TRIBE

Ofcourse that’s their nature. Disagree with them and they will call you Igbo, IPOB, Biafra, Obidient and so on.

As long as you are not agreeing with them that the druggie crook is not electable and a bad image for the country, you will come under attack.

Just ignore them and keep on educating the dumbos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate / 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana / FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.