Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu (44928 Views)

2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu / 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu / 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Tingotoe: 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
Tinubu is obviously wrong for Nigeria but the Yoruba social media warriors want to force him down our throats
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Theunbothered: 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
Pakute:

You are doing good hitting your father's balls on social media. Anyone who differs with Obidiøt is a victim of insults. Soludo is latest addition to the growing list. I hope you all keep the energy after you must have laboured in vain by February. Awon eleribu.

You and your drugified granddaddy Tinubu are both mad!

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by ojex004: 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
gypsey:
Is this jargon supposed to make sense? undecided can you write in English please? My head hurts trying to read this rubbish.

Shut up, and that your head go burst
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by BluntCrazeMan: 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
Fr33born:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FISJ2tsxaIc

I don't read social media anymore, they abuse the hell out of me. If I read it, I get High Blood Pressure, I get angry.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/why-i-dont-pay-attention-on-social-media-tinubu/amp/
I said it earlier, and some people were antagonising my thoughts.

This man is an arrogant tyrant.
He is inconsiderate.
He doesn't take criticisms.
And above all, he will not uphold or respect the rule of law..
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Antoeni(m): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
This is Just the Beginning

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by themanderon: 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
That's a sign he might try to stifle social media use if Heaven forbids he wins.
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by HolyPussy: 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
If calling him Bishop Agbado is one of such abuses, then count me in as one of his online abusers.
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
Tingotoe:
Tinubu is obviously wrong for Nigeria but the Yoruba social media warriors want to force him down our throats
Same way you want to force an ipob president or a Fulani down ours

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Musauzor(m): 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2022
Analogue dinosaur. Even Trump and Biden who you claim are older than you are regularly on social media. Tinubu of 20 years ago was okay but the Tinubu of 2022/2023 is no-no.
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by commoditiesnig: 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2022
Fr33born:

I don't read social media anymore, they abuse the hell out of me. If I read it, I get High Blood Pressure, I get angry.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/why-i-dont-pay-attention-on-social-media-tinubu/amp/
I had a good laugh.. Tinubu actually got good sense of humour.

Truly Social media for Naija "don cast".. so much abuses, bullying & intimidating. God help us

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by PointZerom: 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2022
Pakute:

A dictator is someone who says he doesn't bother himself reading social media anymore?.. The person wey do you zombidients don die tey tey.
Do you know that fraud called Peter Obi once blocked Labour party from using stadium while he was Governor - that's what a dictator does.

Balabloo bloo bluu bulaba.

Continue ranting, we have chased your principal out of social media.
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by ejimatic: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2022
[quote author=Fr33born post=118513752]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/why-i-dont-pay-attention-on-social-media-tinubu/amp/[/quot) If you are not abused you can never be president of Nigeria. OBASANJO Jonathan PMB even Yaradua were abused too. That is Nigerian politics Abuse makes the prospective winner stronger.
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by HilcomTech(m): 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
bet9ja:
This shows that his government will be careless of any opinions.
Only IPOB will think insulting people means opinions

1 Like

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by 8stargeneral: 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
U never see anything
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by HilcomTech(m): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
doggedfighter:
When he reads , as an emperor he gets angry instead of addressing issues raised.

Tinubu is he who cannot be questioned or talked about.

He asked everyone to shut up so it's understandable

IPOB CARNNIBALS, construct not Insults.

There is a difference
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by HilcomTech(m): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
mrvitalis:
You see ? Is this the type of leader you want ?

It's obvious he is very very far from reality little wonder he acts the way he does

Only IPOB thinks insult is constructive criticism
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Talentempire: 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
Yet you are forcing yourself to be their president
If they love you they will never insult you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by luluosas(m): 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
Grandpa, you don't have to, so that you will die of heart attack before election day. This is because we want you to be alive to witness the inauguration of incoming President Peter Obi and Datti Baba Ahmed by the grace of God

1 Like

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Structure10ten: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
Just imagine, he listens to his workers alone who hypocritically will be telling him what he wants to hear and not what Nigerians feel. Buhari promax about to be activated.
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by uba1991: 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
Stillhere:

In Nigeria, Jonathan was actually the most insulted.
Jonathan was only insulted for 2 years when he wanted to contest the 2015 election. The igbos has been insulting Buhari since 2011 up to date.
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by dazzlingd(m): 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
grin
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Mozzyx01(m): 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
Thedon22:
Those abusing Tinubu are just abusing him in vain. Does the man in the video look like uncoordinated man? Nah was for Obi supporters.

The governor of Kaduna state mallam Nasir El-rufai has blasted Bola Tinubu saying that the bad State of Tinubu’s health should be a great concern to all Nigerians .

El-rufai said this in Hausa :

Here is the link to the video on Twitter , just click and listen https://twitter.com/i/status/1593894828483514368
if you understand Hausa language very well.
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by toprealman: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
bet9ja:
That won't happen.
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Janajack: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
If Tinubu becomes president, the first thing he will do is to ban Nairaland. I'm too sure of it. Seun should be prepared for Tinubu wink
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by benzypher(m): 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
bet9ja:
gee i wonder how governments received credible feedback before social media and the internet?
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by toprealman: 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2022
Stillhere:
This tells you that Tinubu will ban social Media or go after anyone that criticizes or insults him on social media if he becomes president.
He won't get the opportunity.
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by occam(m): 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
Tinubu just sent a subtle dig at social media user. Twitter, Facebook etc are just random noise and will have no impact on this election. How many real voters are sharing stuff on social media? The numbers are there to see. Of the mere 30 million registered Facebook users in Nigeria, only 15% are active users. Twitter is even smaller. Why waste energy talking to such irrelevant audience.

It’s more productive to interact with market women, traders, rural folks etc who have greater sphere of influence in their communities.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by DJInfluence: 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
Like say your touts no go beat person, we got abuse you in person too. But we know say na because you no fit use technology make you no go online....

Instead of you to go enjoy retirement, you want conquer Nigeria like you conquer Lagos but you forget sat you be 89 years old. You and late pastor Oshofa of Cele church na even mate if we check an well.
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Oju4190: 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
now i see the reason why he is always sick
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Salvador1: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
onatisi:
a vote for tinubu is a vote for shettima .
tinubu is mentally not fit to be the president only a dumb slowpoke will argue otherwise, shettima will be the one ruling and calling the shots daily , which means more kidnapping and banditry all over the nation .

IF YOU VOTE FOR TINUBU YOU ARE VOTING FOR SHETTIMA AND DIRECTLY FOR FULANI DOMINATION, BANDITRY AND MORE KIDNAPPING ALL OVER THE SOUTHWEST AND THE ENTIRE NATION
a word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by izubext007: 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
Social Media is where u knw ur true biography.
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Tflex01: 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
Jflex07:
More neck pressing on tinubu and his urchins... It is really getting to them grin grin.. I sneaked into one of their WhatsApp groups and his urchins were complaining bitterly, they keep saying that tinubu keep making their job more difficult and more tasking with his many gaffes . On a serious note,tinubu urchins have a tough job just because of the meagre stipend they receive at the end of the month

Lol keep decieving yourself. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Portable Omolalomi Congratulates Senator Adeleke Adedamola With New Song (Video) / Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 / Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.