Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu (44983 Views)

2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu / 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu / 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by donhils: 6:47am On Nov 20, 2022
This is very funny �
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by tsdarkside(m): 7:01am On Nov 20, 2022
this guy sef....soo emotional....
has he forgotin what they tried with buhari....??

better he gets used to it or go rest....
you need concrete will to deal with igbos or they will skin you alive....

their mouths is more dangerous than ak47....
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by toneroforever(m): 7:31am On Nov 20, 2022
Pakute:

You are doing good hitting your father's balls on social media. Anyone who differs with Obidiøt is a victim of insults. Soludo is latest addition to the growing list. I hope you all keep the energy after you must have laboured in vain by February. Awon eleribu.

When Tinubu checks his social media accounts,he sees the opinions of a vast majority of Nigerians rejecting him & his party & this scares the shit out of him thereby causing his BP to rise.
Urchins being sycophants will want to make him believe all is well but he knows they are only supporting him either because of his money or tribalism. So when he sees the real love OBIdients give to PO,he just gets angry.
This is made worse by the following facts:

*Rgging & vote buying will be reduced to the barest minimum.
*Many nottherners are poised to vote for Atiku or Kwankwaso
*Obi is expected to win SE,SE, some NC states,get a % of northern votes as well as give Tinubu a run for his money in the SW especially Lagos.
*Insecurity, hunger,2nd/3rd most terrorized country, poverty capital of the world, fantastically corrupt country, nepotism, economic woes etc are a consequence of APC's woeful performance & will work against Tinubu, the party's presidential candidate in this election.
*Countless controversies/shortcomings: old age,frail health, dementia, Alzheimer's disease, corruption, drug trafficking,godfatherism,fake bishops,fake family background, questionable educational background, etc

The above realities makes him see the handwriting on the wall & this rejection by Nigerians means that defeat for him is imminent.
No amount of propaganda can save him & his party.
Tinubu was only served an appetizer and he is already in panic mode.
Come Feb 25 when breakfast will be served,u better make sure his doctors are on standby because this might not go down well with him as he watches his emilokan project go up in flames.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by historic: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2022
Idaytesj29:

No, Nigeria will not. He is not in a spelling bee competition. Biden fell severely on airplane stairs on many occasions, he is still the President and delivering for his people. Asiwaju will also deliver excellently, I am rest assured.

So because Biden falls anyhow and later gets up we should also vote for someone who will stagger on stage fall and get up continuously abi... What a shame
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by historic: 11:23am On Nov 20, 2022
Thedon22:

A man that is losing it yet businessmen gathered in Imo to listen to him lecture them. They even clapped for him. Even a whole former CBN governor and current state governor was also codedly supporting him. Losing it yet heavyweights in Delta like Uduaghan, Ibori and others are lining up behind him. Whose education is wasted between you and I now?

They gathered to listen to him because they are affiliated with his party... Is that one a rocket science? ... The non party affiliated masses which are in their millions will never vote for him.. that's a fact!
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Ijb11: 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
Why
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Please which school can I get GCE Degree?
Google is your friend .
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Idaytesj29(m): 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
historic:

So because Biden falls anyhow and later gets up we should also vote for someone who will stagger on stage fall and get up continuously abi... What a shame
My point is that Presidency is not a boxing contest.
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by achimendy(m): 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
DadaHammed:
grin grin

We dey here. That means we are doing a good job.

Baba e ma lu'le sir. grin

Adekolaelect, ihordspy, e wa gbo nkan ti Baba yin so le enu! grin

Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by kingmaster2009: 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
bet9ja:
This shows that his government will be careless of any opinions.

Idiot ...have heard of social media handlers ?/

He doesn't need to....
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Kobicove(m): 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
This applies to all the presidential candidates of all the major parties undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) / Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate / 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.