Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu (44943 Views)

2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu / 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu / 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Jokerman(m): 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
Thedon22:
Those abusing Tinubu are just abusing him in vain. Does the man in the video look like uncoordinated man? Nah was for Obi supporters.

But na so una abuse Jonathan now... o ti gbagbe?

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by DadaHammed: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
Britishpea:

Well no one can ban social media. You people should talk like people who actually attended schools.

Buhari even banned only Twitter when they wanted to use Twitter to set Nigeria to a state of anarchy. We are not in the moon. They will only regulate it like China. You can’t just sit in one corner and start a rumor that is capable of finishing others.

You are an agbado-munching agbero, why should I take you seriously my dear? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by jessylaurel(f): 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
Fr33born:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FISJ2tsxaIc

I don't read social media anymore, they abuse the hell out of me. If I read it, I get High Blood Pressure, I get angry.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/why-i-dont-pay-attention-on-social-media-tinubu/amp/
If you can't stand the heat Get Out of the kitchen. You haven't enter and you're scared of social media grin grin go and ask bubu how we dealt with him
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by trutht828: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
Pakute:

A dictator is someone who says he doesn't bother himself reading social media anymore?.. The person wey do you zombidients don die tey tey.
Do you know that fraud called Peter Obi once blocked Labour party from using stadium while he was Governor - that's what a dictator does.

Lolz. You want to shift attention from the failure you are voting for, right?

Your pakute will catch you and every member of your family

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by lordswill03: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
Better for your sanity
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by trutht828: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
Pakute:

You are doing good hitting your father's balls on social media. Anyone who differs with Obidiøt is a victim of insults. Soludo is latest addition to the growing list. I hope you all keep the energy after you must have laboured in vain by February. Awon eleribu.

You have no honor for your father, obviously

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by jessylaurel(f): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
Jokerman:

But na so una abuse Jonathan now... o ti gbagbe?

Ask them oh grin grin everything na turn by turn

1 Like

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Goldbw122(m): 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
Which eye e wan say read am before.. funny man.
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by lexy2014: 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
Rahkman:
are you living in nigeria? undecided

Since you are living in Nigeria, then answering the questions shouldn't be a problem.

What insult was he insulted and what did he do that warranted the insults?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
He must read it o. What kind of a person that want to become president will not read social media. If he don't read it his aides should sing it to him angry

1 Like

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by ibrahimabba7: 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHBTd9K5kow

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), says he has stopped reading social media. Tinubu, who frequently updates verified social media…
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Snowx: 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
See who want to rule a nation..
First thing he wld do is to ban the social media or rather free speech

The man is far from realities no wonder

1 Like

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by onuman: 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
So you read only what your aides and supporters write.
Or you don't read at all?
Omg, they will push this AGED man to trip and break his scull.
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by trutht828: 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Eboes self this can't make peter obi president.

You should shut up when true Nigerians are talking. You are here campaigning for what you don't believe in.

You quickly remove your family from Nigeria because you don't believe in Nigeria or tinubu's presidency. You can't let your family endure what your cursed party has done to the country.

Shame on you, mr immoral hypocrite. Hear ne again; shut the fvck up.

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by zoedew: 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
More reason we shouldn’t vote for Tinubu. The signs are clear that he is another Buhari. Abuse and criticism on social media shouldn’t irritate a leader worth calling one. Rather, in the 21st Century they are seen as a veritable source of feedback. Reject Tinubu!

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Isobug: 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
Stillhere:

To this one and many more like him, it's all about Tribe. Nothing else comes into their reasoning but TRIBE TRIBE TRIBE
You de mind him

1 Like

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by unclejb2(m): 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
bet9ja:
This shows that his government will be careless of any opinions.
he would never have a government
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
Pakute:

A dictator is someone who says he doesn't bother himself reading social media anymore?.. The person wey do you zombidients don die tey tey.
Do you know that fraud called Peter Obi once blocked Labour party from using stadium while he was Governor - that's what a dictator does.
Maybe he did, maybe he didn't but that was then Obi is not a dictator now grin tell you what? Just vote for Tinubu if you think he is not a dictator Obi has a enough votes already to win him the election
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by onuman: 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
Stillhere:
This tells you that Tinubu will ban social Media or go after anyone that criticizes or insults him on social media if he becomes president.

Who will make president a man who says he doesn't read social media anymore?
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Rahkman: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
lexy2014:

Since you are living in Nigeria, then answering the questions shouldn't be a problem.

What insult was he insulted and what did he do that warranted the insults?
ask google
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by waice6571: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
Fr33born:

I don't read social media anymore, they abuse the hell out of me. If I read it, I get High Blood Pressure, I get angry.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/why-i-dont-pay-attention-on-social-media-tinubu/amp/

You and Lie Muhammed made life difficult for former president Goodluck Jonathan, not because he offended you personally, but for blind lust for your elusive ambition.
Your lies and propagandas are so damaging to the extent that, many unobserving people all around the world thought Jonathan is truly the devil until your Buhari destroyed everything of value in the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by BABANGBALI: 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
You never start. What you're getting now are just rehearsals

Meanwhile check out the food that I bought for just fifty naira

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by abbey621(m): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
jessylaurel:

If you can't stand the heat Get Out of the kitchen. You haven't enter and you're scared of social media grin grin go and ask bubu how we dealt with him

Una dealt with bubu yet he is about to complete 8 years, who mumu pass? grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
Good on the trolls before this greedy man become president. Power is taken by force

How can tribalism make us be trying this man. Nigeria why na
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Etimemy: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
You already in hell, remain there
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by MarketDispatch: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
Pakute:

A dictator is someone who says he doesn't

All these Bulaba bluhu blablabla you are typing ...why not just avoid social media like your principal

1 Like

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by UrPapa: 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
Stillhere:
This tells you that Tinubu will ban social Media or go after anyone that criticizes or insults him on social media if he becomes president.
according to ur daft logic, that mean Obi will kill Dino if he becomes president too
You guys with half brain capacity thinking you’re playing psychological trick on people
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by Idaytesj29(m): 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
Fr33born:

That's why we will defend you. You are not a perfect person or leader, neither is any candidate that is contesting against you. Buy you are targetted for hate because of the achievement of time past and the errors. He who has not sin should cast the first stone. Your response shows direct truthfulness and will warm many more people to you.

We will vote for you because you can do better compared to others, because you have your failures and we know it and you did not present yourself as a saint.

Its indeed a renewed hope.

Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for President 2023. It's a goal!

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by abbey621(m): 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
waice6571:

You and Lie Muhammed made life difficult for former president Goodluck Jonathan, not because he offended you personally, but for blind lust for your elusive ambition.
Your lies and propagandas are so damaging to the extent that, many unobserving people all around the world thought Jonathan is truly the devil until your Buhari destroyed everything of value in the country.

Na rubbish you dey talk, yes Buhari na devil but don't try to do revisionist history here, Jonathan was also clueless and corrupt! At the time, he had to go and the fact that his party was ruling for 16 years did not help to reduce the anger and resentment, just like now that people are tired of 8 years of APC nonsense.
Re: I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu by nesphil(m): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
A man with mental and cognitive decline is already an expired product that should be discardedundecided.

No matter how urchins and sycophants try hard to repackage this expired product called BAT,
Someone like me can't be fooled.

Cos an expired product is an expired product no matter who repackaged it and how it is been repackaged.

Fr33born:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home / Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. / President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.