Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri (45155 Views)

Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Unrated900(m): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ipob miscreants don’t kill your self ooooo

Jagaban come 2023 inshallah

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
peculiar2233:

Mumu see make I tell u, people go go their rally, collect their money and still vote Peter Obi.
If I may ask u, are u not tired of suffering Abi?
Why are u people so blind to see far?
U still want to vote Pro Buhari abi?
I now believe that person can't be supporting APC and still have ur opolo intact embarassed
LOl

You never see anything. You go cry blood after the election no worry grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
kosiebe:

Wise up man
which wise up make sure u chop free money and vote peter obi our suffer don do remember na 8yrs grin
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Akmahoghany: 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
Vadese1:
For this warri when we dey. Forget this crowd. They are just there to cashout there own share. APC can't get even10percent of votes from Delta State. Every body here now obidient. Even as a pdp control State., PDP will struggle to get 25percent of votes here

Armchair researcher, continue deceiving your fellow Obi supporters, come February 2023, eye go turn una. I rest my case.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by KINGS100(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2022
Anything to make drugee bullion can enter their pocket. No dignity amongs criminals.

Fira09:

It wonders me how some miscreants in respect to the current demic we are facing in the country still have the gots to support a dead walking man(Pablo Escobar).

With all the Red flags the Drug Vagabond is exhibiting, we still have some insane humans that still supports him.

PDAPC "indeed"
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by leketon: 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

I laugh. Wait for when Obi will storm Warri and Asaba simultaneously.

Am still waiting for 2 million match in the north o. Kano, Sokoto, Kastina, Zamfara etc.

Regional Candidate, Lolz

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by garfield1: 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
Aiel123:

Hope guber election won't be a 'to your tent o'Israel' thing?
With all their unity plus incumbency power they polled 25%...

That Was a huge victory considering that delta gives pdp the second highest votes.from .1.2 mil down to 600k and from 48k to 200k is not a small thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by LiveWithIt: 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
zombieHUNTER:
computer aided graphics will not help your cause..
because bula bulu blabla bula bubu grin grin

campaign just dey start grin
That's still the man who will rule us for the next 8years tongue I love how tinubu is living rent free in your head..on tinubu mandate you and I stand gidigba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by garfield1: 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Itsekiri is less than 10% of Delta state population. Beside, Remi is less known in Itsekiri, when did she start to identified with Itsekiri? No one knows her as being Itsekiri

Well the itsekiris know her and will unite behind tinubu plus 40% of urhobos,40% of isokos,30% of ijaws

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by tyinfinity: 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
Let OSU and obidirty cry.they shall be shot again by soludo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by sonso: 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Na one side u snap oh waiting happen now grin cheesy relax oh! Peter obi will do his own soon we will check Tinubu no come oh!! grin cheesy baba is down

Why you no go snap the empty side
And show us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by PENNYSWAP: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Great development.

Obituary f00Ls will not sleep tonight grin

Try and wise up

Those people you call fools are actually eating into PDP’s block vote thereby making the election much more easier for Apc

Allow them be and focus on campaign

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by garfield1: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2022
iokpebholo:
APC rally was more than this in 2019 in WARRI but at d end,they were humiliated beyond repair

Atiku was the one humiliated boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by nesphil(m): 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2022
BAT will just talk another rubbish here.

No matter how you sycophants try to repackage this expired product(BAT) for us,
someone like me will never support a man whose mental and cognitive ability is fast declining.

He just goes about talking trash and messing up and you clowns will come here and try to say something
foooooolish all in the name of trying to defend a demented political contestant. undecided

Hope you guys remember to wear him his diapers o
i no wan hear say person pee on his body again o grin grin grin

Africum:
The Presidential Campaign of the All Progressives Congress APC continues today in Warri Delta State. This is the early Pictures from the events.

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Edenbello: 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2022
PlayMaker14:
We go still hear another Warri version of "balabloo bloo blu bulaba...." cool

People are always excited to see a clown.

The bolded is sure. We are waiting.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Wizzieee(m): 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2022
author=garfield1 post=118518354]The itsekiris of warri will vote massively for tinubu.tinubu will surpass 25%..

Delta presidential

Pdp 40%
Apc 27%
Lp 33%[/quote]

Mumu keep dreaming
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by jamesversion: 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2022
babaolofin:

APC will score around 40%. The Urhobos and many Ijaws will vote APC. Apart from core Delta IBOs, other groups will vote APC. Just keep this for reference in February 2023. APC is winning Bayelsa. Rivers, APC is scoring around 45%. Cross River and Akwa Ibom votes would be between APC and PDP.

They already know that is why they resort to insult, assault, blackmail and monitoring of Tinubu.

APC is done in Rivers.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by zombieHUNTER: 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
LiveWithIt:

That's still the man who will rule us for the next 8years tongue I love how tinubu is living rent free in your head..on tinubu mandate you and I stand gidigba

This was how people like you foisted Buhari on the country...
are you better off, no
infact you are poorer, borrowing data to spew gibberish online because of religious and ethnic bias..

vote Tinubu.. i will Still be richer than you..
Tinubu is a billionaire, you are a rat on a faceless forum.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by ChukwuObe: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
PlayMaker14:
We go still hear another Warri version of "balabloo bloo blu bulaba...."

People are always excited to see a clown.

Dont worry, we will hear Nasarawa is a great country or I am the great footballer that played soccer with Mungo Park. Hahahahaha
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by DivineT: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
garfield1:

Atiku was the one humiliated boy
What is your ethnicity?
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Edenbello: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
nesphil:
BAT will just talk another rubbish here.

No matter how you sycophants try to repackage this expired product(BAT) for us,
someone like me will never support a man whose mental and cognitive ability is fast declining.

He just goes about talking trash and messing up and you clowns will come here and try to say something
foooooolish all in the name of trying to defend a demented political contestant. undecided

Hope you guys remember to wear him his diapers o
i no wan hear say person pee on his body again o grin grin grin

Bro, the way the man is making us laugh with the trash he spews, I'm beginning to like it. I may shift my support to him so that when he wins, he can be entertaining us with more trashes as we are seeing during this electioneering process.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by SIONKPO1(m): 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
garfield1:
The itsekiris of warri will vote massively for tinubu.tinubu will surpass 25%..

Delta presidential

Pdp 40%
Apc 27%
Lp 33%
You try but you of all person should know that lots of thing will change before the Election.
Obi's Support group is so toxic just like pmb during 2015 .
Omo the present bad governance of pmb killed APC chances and the same Faith ticket will work against BAT.
Forget those people you see for Stadium,majority of them are paid ooo
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by secretsofpeace(m): 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
They will soon hurl debris at them. Foolish people every where
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by VEHINTOLAR: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
meolaniyi:
What a pity!

Pity ? Oh my......,you haven't seen anything yet boy ! It's just about to get very rough for you Obituarists,you think say Jagaban na your Pandora Linus Obituary mate ? That your pity pity na you go chop am las las !

The man below (Jagaban) will be your President for another eight years starting from May 2023 ! You can't do anything about it;it's a divine mandate from God !

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Tradman: 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
Afamed:

It is early to cry. I just landed at Osubi airstrip moving straight to Warri stadium
if this babe no respect herself., warri boys go give her doggy at the back of that stadium
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Edenbello: 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
babaolofin:

APC will score around 40%. The Urhobos and many Ijaws will vote APC. Apart from core Delta IBOs, other groups will vote APC. Just keep this for reference in February 2023. APC is winning Bayelsa. Rivers, APC is scoring around 45%. Cross River and Akwa Ibom votes would be between APC and PDP.

They already know that is why they resort to insult, assault, blackmail and monitoring of Tinubu.

How did you people arrive on all this fake data? Who would vote APC in all those state?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by LiveWithIt: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

This was how people like you foisted Buhari on the country...
are you better off, no
infact you are poorer, borrowing data to spew gibberish online because of religious and ethnic bias..

vote Tinubu.. i will Still be richer than you..
Tinubu is a billionaire, you are a rat on a faceless forum.
E don pain am ooo cheesy cheesy grin grin
Oga am a Christian, I live large, so if you're poor blame your lazy father, am not the reason for your poverty tongue, I can't blame you much, supporting a GCE holder grin obonte

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Mummiesboy: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
garfield1:
The itsekiris of warri will vote massively for tinubu.tinubu will surpass 25%..

Delta presidential

Pdp 40%
Apc 27%
Lp 33%
Mumu talk from slowpoke. You dey one cave the talk about warri you never for pathetic life visit before

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Allisgud: 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
Lp just have patient,we will still hear how the crowd moving overnight from the neighboring state and how tinubu and the rest were chased away with stones grin grin
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Dawnofhope: 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
Who no like money ? Only the Ballot will tell you who get the majority
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Tradman: 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

You never see anything. You go cry blood after the election no worry grin grin
oga Nigerians are fully obedient and must guys here came to cashout
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by putin2: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
Pls bat don talk? Na Where I Dey like watch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial / Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) / Soludo Appoints Odinkalu, Bianca Ojukwu, Charly Boy, 12 Others Into Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.