Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother (50756 Views)

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Muhammedmustapha(m): 5:49am On Nov 20, 2022
What a world. A brother for this matter!
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by mrkings84(m): 5:53am On Nov 20, 2022
It pricks my heart how people continues to put blame to devil after a well planned crime.....
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by africanpride1: 6:01am On Nov 20, 2022
Someone said Peter Obi will not smell Aso Rock, not in 2023, not in 2027 and not forever. Another did asks, what if he starts another beer company and name it 'Aso Rock' and he begins to smell each bottle every morning, afternoon and evening to give him the Aso Rock Vibes? grin grin
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Vadese1: 6:02am On Nov 20, 2022
Forever agony is terrible. The woman place must be considered. Though it is wrong to do it with his relations. Better to end the marriage with no time and move on. Though community will also blame the woman why the sudden breakup. It is always shameful on the woman side to complain unsatisfactory sex, mostly in Africa. This why many of them do the double game.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by uzo4real(m): 6:03am On Nov 20, 2022
Use about 8 hours everyday to fear women!!!!
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by shineeye1: 6:03am On Nov 20, 2022
dre11:
Police recruit returns home from nine-month training to find new wife pregnant for his brother

https://thenationonlineng.net/police-recruit-returns-home-from-nine-month-training-to-find-new-wife-pregnant-for-his-brother/

99.9% of our girls are no longer suitable for marriage. I don't know where any decent man will find one of the remaining 0.1% to engage in marriage. The girls have been so demonized and bastardized by free sex in society that they are unable to keep the sanctity of marriage anymore. The result today is that many are rushing into marriage daily but more are rushing OUT with sour tales and injuries to bear! You all created this , thinking you are too modern to keep the ancient but excellent ways of our forefathers or the laws of God and you must all surely eat the evil meal that you all so passionately relish. God punish you all. Amen.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by imagrg(m): 6:03am On Nov 20, 2022
Wayward wife.
The brother is worse than an enemy!

See my signature below for link if you are interested in making passive and sure income online taking global surveys online.
You get paid in US dollar.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by srclark: 6:03am On Nov 20, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
Listen to the body language and words of your wife after sex, u refuse..only caring abt your own satisfaction
Leaving a young wife alone for 9 months is a sin and u have failed as a husband
he does not satisfy me has become the excuse for cheating what happened to walking away , honestly this present day generation are misguided when it comes to sex ,thats why you see so much drug abuse all over the country young men and women taking different pills concoctions. Parents and guardians need to do more with these young adults ,the average 17 year old in Nigeria of today is already engaging in sexual activities with a much more older man maybe 25-26 very common ,the older man is experienced and takes all sort from pills to marijuana to defile this young adult that has just started her sexual life , all this will mess the girls mind up and will eventually be going from one man to the other till she gets married with this wrong mind set about sex .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by joyandfaith: 6:05am On Nov 20, 2022
Richy4:
grin cheesy
The Virgin campaign group..(team I will marry a virgin) will give a knowing and I told you so smile while reading this grin

The article is shocking and sounds Soooo real angry
Where did article mention the wife was a virgin before marriage? General rule is virgina are more likely to be faithful to their spouses than non- virgins. The exceptions are those that lost their virginity due to rape or other unfortunate incident.

1 Like

Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by RedpillAnalyst: 6:06am On Nov 20, 2022
Richy4:
grin cheesy
The Virgin campaign group..(team I will marry a virgin) will give a knowing and I told you so smile while reading this grin

Yes sir, no hymen, no commitment.

It is always a premium tears waiting down the line if you commit to harlots.

1 Like

Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by shineeye1: 6:09am On Nov 20, 2022
mrkings84:
It pricks my heart how people continues to put blame to devil after a well planned crime.....

Good enough, they can neither apprehend nor prosecute the devil. They and they alone must answer for their crimes. Your artful dodging will avail you nothing!
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by RedpillAnalyst: 6:13am On Nov 20, 2022
jeromestarks:
Are you thinking what I'm thinking? grin

The husband is a fool for dating her without fvcking her. Like , who does that?

I must fvck and fvck and fvck you before we even consider marriage.

Abeg, we that want to marry a virgin, how can we confirm she's a virgin if we didn't fvck her? Once you enter and you feel like you're entering a borehole, you abort commitment!

But if you confirm it's a virgin pvssy, then you commit.

Besides, the woman said she stopped having sex when she was dating her husband. She didn't say she was a virgin when he met her. If not, how did she know that only a strong man can hit her well? That it to say that she has fvcked one guy before. And her husband could not fvck her like the first guy she fvcked so, she turned to his brother. If the brother had failed to meet the standard of the man who disvirgined her, she would have still looked for another man outside.

But if you disvirgined your wife, she would think the way you performed is how sex should be because she wouldn't have to compare you with anyone (try fvck her well shaa. That's why I don't advice a guy to be virgin. No. Fvck many pvssies before you marry so that you can know how to handle pvssies).

Thank God the brother could dig her pvssy better than the man who disvirgined her and better than her cockless husband.

My advice: Disvirgin your wife before you marry her. Make sure you're the one who disvirgined her!

Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin.

A woman you did not disvirgin will forever compare you with her previous fvckers. This means that you're already in a competition which you did not sign up for.
You want to pay Bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony, take care of inlaws and still enter a competition again?
A compilation with a man who didn't pay anything on her? Haba! Are you a fool?

Hoes will be mad again. You are putting too much pressure on their neck grin

1 Like

Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by timemotivator: 6:17am On Nov 20, 2022
Police recruit training is six months not nine months oh
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by ComradeShegs(m): 6:25am On Nov 20, 2022
Another reason to fear women.

1 Like

Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by donhils: 6:27am On Nov 20, 2022
Should use them practice police work.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by CodeTemplar: 6:29am On Nov 20, 2022
Promiscuity before marriage is.the only thing that can lead the girl to.see the husband as not good in bed. There is no maturity in that.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:31am On Nov 20, 2022
jimetagambo:
Cruel cruel world.
But most importantly, he dodged a bullet. Nobody wants an olosho for wife.
As for the so called brother, Karma was instantly served.
Exactly! He reaped what he sowed.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Richy4(m): 6:32am On Nov 20, 2022
joyandfaith:

Where did article mention the wife was a virgin before marriage? General rule is virgina are more likely to be faithful to their spouses than non- virgins. The exceptions are those that lost their virginity due to rape or other unfortunate incident.

I believe you did not understand me... What was written there got an undertones which few people understands..

She was not a virgin before marriage which I don't have any problem whatsoever with...She is experienced.. she got someone to compare with her husband in the past.. she knew the husband does not do it right...

Logically, a virgin will not have such knowledge because there was no comparisons if the husband was doing it right or wrong

Now, please go back to my original post and read between the lines, I believe that u will understand it now..
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Richy4(m): 6:34am On Nov 20, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:

Yes sir, no hymen, no commitment.

It is always a premium tears waiting down the line if you commit to harlots.
grin smiley smiley
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by shineeye1: 6:47am On Nov 20, 2022
jeromestarks:

Abeg, we that want to marry a virgin, how can we confirm she's a virgin if we didn't fvck her? Once you enter and you feel like you're entering a borehole, you abort commitment!

Besides, the woman said she stopped having sex when she was dating her husband. She didn't say she was a virgin when he met her. If not, how did she know that only a strong man can hit her well? That it to say that she has fvcked one guy before. And her husband could not fvck her like the first guy she fvcked so, she turned to his brother. If the brother had failed to meet the standard of the man who disvirgined her, she would have still looked for another man outside.

But if you disvirgined your wife, she would think the way you performed is how sex should be because she wouldn't have to compare you with anyone (try fvck her well shaa. That's why I don't advice a guy to be virgin. No. Fvck many pvssies before you marry so that you can know how to handle pvssies).

Thank God the brother could dig her pvssy better than the man who disvirgined her and better than her cockless husband.

My advice: Disvirgin your wife before you marry her. Make sure you're the one who disvirgined her!

A woman you did not disvirgin will forever compare you with her previous fvckers. This means that you're already in a competition which you did not sign up for.
You want to pay Bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony, take care of inlaws and still enter a competition again?

"A woman you did not disvirgin will forever compare you with her previous fvckers. This means that you're already in a competition which you did not sign up for.
A compilation with a man who didn't pay anything on her? Haba! Are you a fool?"

MEN THINK ABOUT THIS...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by angelEmade: 6:52am On Nov 20, 2022
jeromestarks:

Baba I dey feel you!! I need to start taking lessons from you. UNDILUTED TRUTH!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by GVTAsiwaju(m): 7:07am On Nov 20, 2022
Women! Women!! Women!!!
Marriage isnt all about SEX ooooooo... Marriage is *MAINLY* for companionship If you want sexual satisfaction dont marry, do Olosho. You will even get money and others from it. A fi se ni�
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Etuagievin(m): 7:22am On Nov 20, 2022
Richy4:
grin cheesy

. The woman didn't say she was a virgin before she met the hubby, they only abstained from sex during courtship. As for marrying virgins , I don't think it's a bad idea. Given 2 ladies with both having same characters with one been a virgin and the other not, I will opt for the virgin due to chastity. To a large extent,It engenders trust between partners.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by EmzyFimma(m): 7:42am On Nov 20, 2022
Cooked up story grin what's the duration of the last Police Recruitment Training?
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Raychee(f): 7:53am On Nov 20, 2022
Nairaland men never dissapoints. Majority of them condemned the useless wife but not the unfortunate brother.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 20, 2022
gbagyiza:

wow! I clap for you. so, you are even supporting what she did to her husband? What about her divorcing the young man when she discovered he can't satisfy her the way she wanted? Is it not better for her to take that route than this disgrace n shame she brought to the family? she is even talking about training the child to become a lawyer or a doctor in the future after putting an innocent child in this kind of situation.
still serves the foolish man right. Nobody put a gun to his head to go and marry
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by detectivejones: 8:12am On Nov 20, 2022
Nasarrawa state and strange things are like bread and butter. Funnily, she still blamed her husband indirectly. See how she described the Samuel i bet he was alive and her husband dead.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by sageb: 8:32am On Nov 20, 2022
dre11:
Police recruit returns home from nine-month training to find new wife pregnant for his brother

https://thenationonlineng.net/police-recruit-returns-home-from-nine-month-training-to-find-new-wife-pregnant-for-his-brother/

The wife said she wanted a man who can satisfy her in bed. she told the Japhet's brother, samuel that Japh could not satisfy her in bed.
So heart breaking for Japhet the husband.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by luluosas(m): 8:56am On Nov 20, 2022
His brother is a typical devil abeg
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Minjim: 9:11am On Nov 20, 2022
From my experience, a man must get a lady pregnant and the baby even delivered naturally before marrying her.
I married a single mother that lied to me that her first child was CS because he changed position.

Little did I know she's been told during her first delivery that her pelvis is too narrow for natural delivery and it's only thru CS she can deliver.

Her 2nd pregnancy we registered at a private hospital near our house , monitored the baby's position with lot of scan and the baby was in good position. Everything perfect, due date came she still won't deliver. This lady endangered the life of the child by pretending she can deliver naturally. When my sister was tired we took her to a General hospital. The she got there she was admitted , placed on oxygen and the CS was carried out the next day to deliver the baby. The doctor said the baby had been fighting to come out since.

Nah so I spent double money in two hospitals because of ignorance. Now I'm wiser, but it's too late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Sniper101(m): 9:48am On Nov 20, 2022
Moral lesson of the story?

"for bedroom matters,
Dem no dey pamper woman".

..ALWAYS hit that pussy like you're angry with it.
Room 306.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Khallicopyro: 9:49am On Nov 20, 2022
Women are not just worth it... The things I see everyday dey make me fear to marry. Baby mama na him sure pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Village People Can Die Now" - Man As He Boasts About Brother’s White Wife / Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.