Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,273 members, 7,954,076 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother (51212 Views)

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by king1250: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2022
Evil woman.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by adabaraabdul: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2022
is this real? or fiction.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Chubalee(m): 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
Women of this generation are heartless and devilish.... Can u imagine?
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Hushpuppies(m): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
Cock and bull story.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Ijb11: 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
Shocking
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
Omo I'm short of words
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by kayyk(m): 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
I do.Please help
ihesiuloa:
Congratulations to his brother! Now you may kiss your new bride snatched from your brother �
If you need to get worthwhile side funds apart from your normal 9-5 job hit me up on my signature, you would be glad you took this one last decision.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Bimpe29: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
So pathetic
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Testimony1988(m): 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
SaLongs1:
it is adultery rather than incest.
Involving a blood relation is incest.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by SaLongs1(m): 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
Testimony1988:
Involving a blood relation is incest.
l didn't know that the wife and brother in-law who had the affair were related by blood or you read something else
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Testimony1988(m): 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
SaLongs1:
l didn't know that the wife and brother in-law who had the affair were related by blood or you read something else
Since the man is related with her husband it's still incest.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by SaLongs1(m): 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
Testimony1988:
Since the man is related with her husband it's still incest.
the first time I am hearing this
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Testimony1988(m): 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
SaLongs1:
the first time I am hearing this
Okay, leave it that way.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by SaLongs1(m): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
Testimony1988:
Okay, leave it that way.
not that I agree
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by AfonjaPriest: 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
dre11:
Police recruit returns home from nine-month training to find new wife pregnant for his brother

https://thenationonlineng.net/police-recruit-returns-home-from-nine-month-training-to-find-new-wife-pregnant-for-his-brother/
Madam, you should be grateful you did not abort the baby. Abortion is a euphemism for baby-murder.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Testimony1988(m): 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2022
SaLongs1:
not that I agree
You must not agree.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Bahamas95(m): 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
Test your suya before buying, e get why.

Don't be deceived by religion, most divorce cases are sex related.

1 Like

Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Jossibest(m): 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
Women like this thing more than men but they only pretend...just take a look
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by SaLongs1(m): 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
Testimony1988:
You must not agree.
is that statutory incest or what.......
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Testimony1988(m): 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
SaLongs1:
is that statutory incest or what.......
incest is incest.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by SaLongs1(m): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2022
Testimony1988:
incest is incest.
that is adultery and not incest.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Testimony1988(m): 9:24am On Nov 26, 2022
SaLongs1:
that is adultery and not incest.
That's to you.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by SaLongs1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
Testimony1988:
That's to you.
just Google the meaning of incest and tell me where there is such a thing as statutory incest
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Testimony1988(m): 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
SaLongs1:
just Google the meaning of incest and tell me where there is such a thing as statutory incest
Since you said it's adultery, I rest my case, but what they both did was incest.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by SaLongs1(m): 11:40am On Nov 28, 2022
cheesy grin well some people are the fire and brimstone type and I just have to accept that, otherwise you can't have incest without the other party being related to you by blood.
Testimony1988:
Since you said it's adultery, I rest my case, but what they both did was incest.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Testimony1988(m): 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
SaLongs1:
cheesy grin well some people are the fire and brimstone type and I just have to accept that, otherwise you can't have incest without the other party being related to you by blood.
The man is related to the husband.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by SaLongs1(m): 3:05am On Nov 29, 2022
Testimony1988:
The man is related to the husband.
but he is not having sex with his brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies / “From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation / How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.