Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,021 members, 7,956,787 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother (51219 Views)

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by king1250: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2022
Evil woman.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by adabaraabdul: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2022
is this real? or fiction.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Chubalee(m): 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
Women of this generation are heartless and devilish.... Can u imagine?
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Hushpuppies(m): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
Cock and bull story.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Ijb11: 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
Shocking
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
Omo I'm short of words
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by kayyk(m): 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
I do.Please help
ihesiuloa:
Congratulations to his brother! Now you may kiss your new bride snatched from your brother �
If you need to get worthwhile side funds apart from your normal 9-5 job hit me up on my signature, you would be glad you took this one last decision.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Bimpe29: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
So pathetic
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Testimony1988(m): 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
SaLongs1:
it is adultery rather than incest.
Involving a blood relation is incest.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by SaLongs1(m): 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
Testimony1988:
Involving a blood relation is incest.
l didn't know that the wife and brother in-law who had the affair were related by blood or you read something else
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Testimony1988(m): 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
SaLongs1:
l didn't know that the wife and brother in-law who had the affair were related by blood or you read something else
Since the man is related with her husband it's still incest.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by SaLongs1(m): 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
Testimony1988:
Since the man is related with her husband it's still incest.
the first time I am hearing this
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Testimony1988(m): 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
SaLongs1:
the first time I am hearing this
Okay, leave it that way.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by SaLongs1(m): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
Testimony1988:
Okay, leave it that way.
not that I agree
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by AfonjaPriest: 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
dre11:
Police recruit returns home from nine-month training to find new wife pregnant for his brother

https://thenationonlineng.net/police-recruit-returns-home-from-nine-month-training-to-find-new-wife-pregnant-for-his-brother/
Madam, you should be grateful you did not abort the baby. Abortion is a euphemism for baby-murder.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Testimony1988(m): 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2022
SaLongs1:
not that I agree
You must not agree.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Bahamas95(m): 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
Test your suya before buying, e get why.

Don't be deceived by religion, most divorce cases are sex related.

1 Like

Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Jossibest(m): 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
Women like this thing more than men but they only pretend...just take a look
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by SaLongs1(m): 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
Testimony1988:
You must not agree.
is that statutory incest or what.......
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Testimony1988(m): 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
SaLongs1:
is that statutory incest or what.......
incest is incest.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by SaLongs1(m): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2022
Testimony1988:
incest is incest.
that is adultery and not incest.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Testimony1988(m): 9:24am On Nov 26, 2022
SaLongs1:
that is adultery and not incest.
That's to you.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by SaLongs1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
Testimony1988:
That's to you.
just Google the meaning of incest and tell me where there is such a thing as statutory incest
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Testimony1988(m): 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
SaLongs1:
just Google the meaning of incest and tell me where there is such a thing as statutory incest
Since you said it's adultery, I rest my case, but what they both did was incest.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by SaLongs1(m): 11:40am On Nov 28, 2022
cheesy grin well some people are the fire and brimstone type and I just have to accept that, otherwise you can't have incest without the other party being related to you by blood.
Testimony1988:
Since you said it's adultery, I rest my case, but what they both did was incest.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by Testimony1988(m): 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
SaLongs1:
cheesy grin well some people are the fire and brimstone type and I just have to accept that, otherwise you can't have incest without the other party being related to you by blood.
The man is related to the husband.
Re: Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother by SaLongs1(m): 3:05am On Nov 29, 2022
Testimony1988:
The man is related to the husband.
but he is not having sex with his brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation / How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial / 37-Year-Old Ugandan Woman Gives Birth To 38 Children Since Age 13 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.