Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad (63533 Views)

Zidane Watched Inter Miami Cup Final Loss, Meets David Beckham And Lionel Messi / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi / Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by GreaterFuture(m): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
Prinxzona10:

This your baseless and malicious comment drew me to make a statement here after been a ghost reader for some months now.

I'm not a fan of anybody buh the hatred you in particular got for Ronaldo is out of this World and you couldn't even be able to hide it a little,someone that knows nothing about your existence.

Everybody was commenting and commending both of them buh you came in and began to pour your bile vituperations all over the thread,you're the first first to called Ronaldo Penaldo,accusing his fans of hate when you're the hatred carrier himself, out of your silly hatred,you started narrating what that never happened and even if such happened,it always goes both ways and how could anybody controls millions of his fans all over the world eeh?...(foolish and archaic mentality).

You stupidly talked about his fans actions,would be his downfall, Imagine what a human being dropped or do you think here is a politics section where you urchins do copy and paste without even knowing the topic whether it correlate with your empty statements or not huh??

A Ronaldo's downfall,someone that can feed your village till the 5th generations and you're here blabbing nonsense from your poverty stricken mouth.

The day some of you will understand that Ronaldo and Messi don't hate each other,will be the beginning of wisdom because I wonder how a normal human being would hate Ronaldo or hate Messi and claim that he or she loves football.

Lastly,you must be one of Tinubu enslaved demented urchin because you sounded like them via when a hungry and myopic slowpoke want to punish a billionaire that doesn't knows anything about his existence ,that's the way some of you think and keep disgracing yourselves on a public forum.

You better look for a way to better your life and stop all these useless hatred on someone whom you and your generations wouldn't measure up with before the end of the World..

I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

NB: I don't give a response to any irresponsible and unreasonable characters here hence I may likely not respond to any of your bile statement again because your heart is filled with hatred and I have nothing to do with your type of person.
Hi, good day
Would like to talk to you privately about somethings
Possible to have your contact, mine is in my signature. WhatsApp as well

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) / Why I Married Kanu Nwankwo When I Was Only 18 Years Old - Amara Nwankwo-Kanu / Nigeria Vs Zambia: AWCON 2018 - 4 - 0 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.