Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,638 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad (63502 Views)

Zidane Watched Inter Miami Cup Final Loss, Meets David Beckham And Lionel Messi / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi / Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Karemarealty288(m): 2:43am On Nov 20, 2022
Gangster1ms:
You can clearly see from this photo that Ronaldo has an extra bishop over Messi, given that it is late in the game and the board is open, this piece will give Cristiano a huge advantage. Safe to say CR7 is also better than Messi in chess, my true GOAT

Agege fans have arrived with analysis ....

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by ussv: 3:42am On Nov 20, 2022
superCleanworks:
this is a superb EPIC picture.
thumbs up to the photographer.
the price LOUIS VUITTON paid to put this picture together would be enough to buy 9 benz G-wagons.

Maybe even more lol
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by superlanny(m): 3:50am On Nov 20, 2022
This is one of the dumbest comment i have seen this year, no offense, just my opinion. In life be mindful of words and attacks especially to people who will always be greater than you.
Snapchat:
The first time I saw this picture this evening was on a Messi fanpage on Facebook. The caption was nice and sweet with love-eye emoji.

I come talk say make I click the players individual account to read the comments.

On Messi's page, the comment were nice. Replies like “2 GOATs” “Idolos” with Portugal and Argentina’s flags everywhere.

Later checked Pendu’s page, my God, his fanboys are actually brainless. I saw comments like “the one on the right is the goat” “Messi is lucky” and other childish tantrums.

Even if you want to feel for Penaldo, you just can’t. Pendu deserves everything he’s going through and his asslickers will be the end of him.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Sicilyjoe: 4:09am On Nov 20, 2022
Realists:

Bittter truth, just like Nigerian politicians case, all of the three top contenders have one thing in common, they all where former governors that failed to turn their states to Dubai.

While their voters are busy insulting each other.

Atiku is not a former governor
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Latestreport1: 4:28am On Nov 20, 2022
What you should know about President Buhari

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J39RzIG9C8s
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by mrkings84(m): 5:21am On Nov 20, 2022
When 2 elephants fight it's the grass that suffers....

Oya, headless Messi and Ronaldo fans make una resume the fight.....

The only hope of a renewed Nigeria is making the right choice this coming elections......

Vote wisely!!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by constancefriday(m): 5:52am On Nov 20, 2022
Teaser4:
Football superstars Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi on Saturday put up a post on Instagram together.

The post, sponsored by Louis Vuitton, went up at around 11pm IST from both the Argentina and Portugal footballers’ respective social media handles.

Victory is a State of Mind,” read the post.

Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo and Paris Saint-Germain ace Lionel Messi are long-term footballing rivals.

We all know how competitive Ronaldo and Messi were when the former was at Real Madrid and the latter was at Barcelona.

The Portugal international and the Argentina international forward drove each other and made each other raise their standards.

The photo shows Ronaldo and Messi playing chess on a branded suitcase.
It is part of an advertising campaign for the Louis Vuitton brand.

Source: Instagram handles Cronaldo Leomessi Louis Vuitton

Louis Vuitton got both Messi and Ronaldo together for an ad.

If this can happen, nothing is impossible.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by blingxx(m): 6:04am On Nov 20, 2022
Gangster1ms:
You can clearly see from this photo that Ronaldo has an extra bishop over Messi, given that it is late in the game and the board is open, this piece will give Cristiano a huge advantage. Safe to say CR7 is also better than Messi in chess, my true GOAT

The fact that you miss the whole point of the picture bothers me
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Fuckyoumod: 6:24am On Nov 20, 2022
Gangster1ms:
black man, a Nigerian, never learns, never sees beyond hate and fights.

Of all the messages, this picture from Louis Vuitton is passing to everybody on earth.

It is only you a black Nigerian, that knows nothing but hate that would never see the message, grab it and learn to live in love.

Who curse black man like this?

Those guys are smiling to the bank while you are here fighting yourself over nothing.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Richieniit: 6:29am On Nov 20, 2022
Gangster1ms:
do you even know chess? That's a checkmate and Messi won. Look closely you will see ronaldo is on check and the only move he's got left is to move is rook across his king which means Messi pawn and his queen have won the game. Olodo!!!!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Kingcalls: 7:05am On Nov 20, 2022
Heathrow44:

sharrap, see mouth like nothing less than 2.5m but u re living in agege

U are a fool...y the insult ?? I wasn't raised in a wretched family like urs.... poverty has dealt with u and ur family that u now hv mental defects
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:06am On Nov 20, 2022
Mercury12:
cheesy
Real men plays Chess not checkers, not FIFA,PES, Asphalt and other overhyped bullshit games

The men here you are calling real men play live FIFA and all for a living. So you see your twist
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Snapchat: 7:19am On Nov 20, 2022
superlanny:
This is one of the dumbest comment i have seen this year, no offense, just my opinion. In life be mindful of words and attacks especially to people who will always be greater than you.

The idiot who gave birth to you is dumb. No wonder she gave herself freely to your wretched father.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Adakintroy: 7:21am On Nov 20, 2022
Na so him be for bible.

When john fans De busy fight with Jesus fans about who be the greatest. Rather than appreciate the work they put in. Very petty.

Howevert I believe messi is with my head bowed also to ororo.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by superlanny(m): 7:31am On Nov 20, 2022
Snapchat:

The idiot who gave birth to you is dumb. No wonder she gave herself freely to your wretched father.
kids of nowadays, i won't exchange words with you any longer, I came down to your level and not surprised by your response, all I can feel for you is pity. Hopefully one day you grow up and start to think like a man, instead of the little boy you are.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 20, 2022
Same way we kill ourselves on political figures who see themselves as friends
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by ObalendeCMS: 8:18am On Nov 20, 2022
pocohantas:
Na fans dey cause wahala.

Davido Vs Wizkid
CR7 Vs Messi
Coke Vs Pepsi

Omo, I choose the left.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Dollywood(m): 8:26am On Nov 20, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
AT LEAST NO BE LUDO DEM PLAY

grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Prinxzona10: 8:42am On Nov 20, 2022
Snapchat:
The first time I saw this picture this evening was on a Messi fanpage on Facebook. The caption was nice and sweet with love-eye emoji.

I come talk say make I click the players individual account to read the comments.

On Messi's page, the comment were nice. Replies like “2 GOATs” “Idolos” with Portugal and Argentina’s flags everywhere.

Later checked Pendu’s page, my God, his fanboys are actually brainless. I saw comments like “the one on the right is the goat” “Messi is lucky” and other childish tantrums.

Even if you want to feel for Penaldo, you just can’t. Pendu deserves everything he’s going through and his asslickers will be the end of him.

This your baseless and malicious comment drew me to make a statement here after been a ghost reader for some months now.

I'm not a fan of anybody buh the hatred you in particular got for Ronaldo is out of this World and you couldn't even be able to hide it a little,someone that knows nothing about your existence.

Everybody was commenting and commending both of them buh you came in and began to pour your bile vituperations all over the thread,you're the first first to called Ronaldo Penaldo,accusing his fans of hate when you're the hatred carrier himself, out of your silly hatred,you started narrating what that never happened and even if such happened,it always goes both ways and how could anybody controls millions of his fans all over the world eeh?...(foolish and archaic mentality).

You stupidly talked about his fans actions,would be his downfall, Imagine what a human being dropped or do you think here is a politics section where you urchins do copy and paste without even knowing the topic whether it correlate with your empty statements or not huh??

A Ronaldo's downfall,someone that can feed your village till the 5th generations and you're here blabbing nonsense from your poverty stricken mouth.

The day some of you will understand that Ronaldo and Messi don't hate each other,will be the beginning of wisdom because I wonder how a normal human being would hate Ronaldo or hate Messi and claim that he or she loves football.

Lastly,you must be one of Tinubu enslaved demented urchin because you sounded like them via when a hungry and myopic slowpoke want to punish a billionaire that doesn't knows anything about his existence ,that's the way some of you think and keep disgracing yourselves on a public forum.

You better look for a way to better your life and stop all these useless hatred on someone whom you and your generations wouldn't measure up with before the end of the World..

I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

NB: I don't give a response to any irresponsible and unreasonable characters here hence I may likely not respond to any of your bile statement again because your heart is filled with hatred and I have nothing to do with your type of person.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2022
Realists:

Bittter truth, just like Nigerian politicians case, all of the three top contenders have one thing in common, they all where former governors that failed to turn their states to Dubai.

While their voters are busy insulting each other.
Corret!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Babara1994(m): 8:53am On Nov 20, 2022
Gangster1ms:
Messi to move: Ronaldo's rook will be captured.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by TheOgaBoss: 9:06am On Nov 20, 2022
Snapchat:

AND How Is this ur comment different from that of the fans u accused of being brainless?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by johbara: 9:10am On Nov 20, 2022
MITCHELL96:
The best football picture of all time. Wow!

I never imagined these people will take a pic together shocked

Thanks to Louis Vuitton for bringing them together for the first time ever.
what money cannot do, more money will do...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Pinterest: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2022
Prinxzona10:

This your baseless and malicious comment drew me to make a statement here after been a ghost reader for some months now.

I'm not a fan of anybody buh the hatred you in particular got for Ronaldo is out of this World and you couldn't even be able to hide it a little,someone that knows nothing about your existence.

Everybody was commenting and commending both of them buh you came in and began to pour your bile vituperations all over the thread,you're the first first to called Ronaldo Penaldo,accusing his fans of hate when you're the hatred carrier himself, out of your silly hatred,you started narrating what that never happened and even if such happened,it always goes both ways and how could anybody controls millions of his fans all over the world eeh?...(foolish and archaic mentality).

You stupidly talked about his fans actions,would be his downfall, Imagine what a human being dropped or do you think here is a politics section where you urchins do copy and paste without even knowing the topic whether it correlate with your empty statements or not huh??

A Ronaldo's downfall,someone that can feed your village till the 5th generations and you're here blabbing nonsense from your poverty stricken mouth.

The day some of you will understand that Ronaldo and Messi don't hate each other,will be the beginning of wisdom because I wonder how a normal human being would hate Ronaldo or hate Messi and claim that he or she loves football.

Lastly,you must be one of Tinubu enslaved demented urchin because you sounded like them via when a hungry and myopic slowpoke want to punish a billionaire that doesn't knows anything about his existence ,that's the way some of you think and keep disgracing yourselves on a public forum.

You better look for a way to better your life and stop all these useless hatred on someone whom you and your generations wouldn't measure up with before the end of the World..

I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

NB: I don't give a response to any irresponsible and unreasonable characters here hence I may likely not respond to any of your bile statement again because your heart is filled with hatred and I have nothing to do with your type of person.

All these tears without making sense. It’s your guilty conscience dealing with you and may it be the end of you and your generation wretched life.

You’re a hypocritical nonentity. There are comments by Pendu silly fanboys like you that makes that comment legit, but you choose to overlook it and pick out the comment that tells your kind of person to convulse on. People like you will never be great in life.

Now, imagine calling others urchins because they do not support your lying candidate. And you’re are dishing out moral advice to others on the internet. Are you not guilty of the same thing you accuse others of?. You'll labour in vain for the rest of your life.

Now go back to being a ghost that you are.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Pinterest: 9:18am On Nov 20, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
AND How Is this ur comment different from that of the fans u accused of being brainless?

If you made use of your brain, you’d see why the comment was necessary. It’s about calling out hypocritical lots like you. That’s a taste of your own medicine.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by ufuosman(m): 9:19am On Nov 20, 2022
2 goats
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by 1kinggy(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2022
Money!

MITCHELL96:
The best football picture of all time. Wow!

I never imagined these people will take a pic together shocked

Thanks to Louis Vuitton for bringing them together for the first time ever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Married Kanu Nwankwo When I Was Only 18 Years Old - Amara Nwankwo-Kanu / Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) / Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.