Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad (63529 Views)

Zidane Watched Inter Miami Cup Final Loss, Meets David Beckham And Lionel Messi / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi / Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Kcos: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2022
You people want to destroyed Ronaldo the more, his catastrophe in Man Utd alone is enough this year.
Competing with the GOAT Messi in chess picture, are you kiddie me. Lol
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by mejai(m): 10:28am On Nov 20, 2022
pocohantas:

I knew someone would analyse the pieces on the board. I wasn’t surprised at all. Very restless gender.
Poco, have mercy on my gender nah! grin Bikini!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by ogbe88(m): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2022
Snapchat:

The same reason Ronaldo, his sisters and his ass lickers like you mind is full of hate for Messi.
Remain pained.
I have been watching your senseless talks for a long time.
If u r not careful u will be banned.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Pinterest: 11:02am On Nov 20, 2022
ogbe88:
I have been watching your senseless talks for a long time.
If u r not careful u will be banned.

What have you achieved by being on Nairaland, you this brainless zombie?

Remain pained, Pendu ass licker.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Raymonjays007(m): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2022
Mercury12:
cheesy
Real men plays Chess not checkers, not FIFA,PES, Asphalt and other overhyped bullshit games

These people play video games too so rest
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by dosage150(m): 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
Snapchat:
The first time I saw this picture this evening was on a Messi fanpage on Facebook. The caption was nice and sweet with love-eye emoji.

I come talk say make I click the players individual account to read the comments.

On Messi's page, the comment were nice. Replies like “2 GOATs” “Idolos” with Portugal and Argentina’s flags everywhere.

Later checked Pendu’s page, my God, his fanboys are actually brainless. I saw comments like “the one on the right is the goat” “Messi is lucky” and other childish tantrums.

Even if you want to feel for Penaldo, you just can’t. Pendu deserves everything he’s going through and his asslickers will be the end of him.
The way some of you reason sucks ,
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by judedwriter(m): 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
shocked

Two of the greatest ever footballers to walk the planet!

Who's greater?

Messi I guess but by a little margin.

But in terms of fitness, Ronaldo is better.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by tonididdy(m): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
A picture is worth a thousand words, period!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by chic2pimp(m): 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
ibkayee:

Not the prodigal son lool. Crazy that it’s been that long we joined though shocked kiss kiss

I’m good thanks dear, yeah he’s done now, he’s mr big man now earning money finally haha, I’m a very proud big sister ^.^.

How’s NL been sha, is it the same ol same ol?

Loool for real though cheesy. I know ain't it just crazy? Going back to college days and what not.

It's good to hear that man. Genuinely glad to see that you're doing well kiss kiss kiss. Damn that wee lad of yesterday grin grin. You can't say nothing to Him any longer. My man earns His own money now. Awwww I am also a proud inlaw tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss

Tbh I've been in and out myself just not the long hiatus that you took. NL has changed a bit with a number of old faces leaving and news ones coming in. Anyways let me get back to my old ways of giving you wahala tongue tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by ibkayee(f): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
chic2pimp:

Loool for real though cheesy. I know ain't it just crazy? Going back to college days and what not.

It's good to hear that man. Genuinely glad to see that you're doing well kiss kiss kiss. Damn that wee lad of yesterday grin grin. You can't say nothing to Him any longer. My man earns His own money now. Awwww I am also a proud inlaw tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss

Tbh I've been in and out myself just not the long hiatus that you took. NL has changed a bit with a number of old faces leaving and news ones coming in. Anyways let me get back to my old ways of giving you wahala tongue tongue
Before college days sef, think I was still in secondary school lol at a point shocked

Thank you, good to see you’re ok too. No longer wee lad, he’s taller than everyone now sef. grin

Yeah I don’t think you’re usually super active tbh so I’m not surprised. You can never give me too much wahala grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sweetvie:
2GOATs They'll alws av my respect grin
which club do you support?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by AfonjaPriest: 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2022
Reinaldo:
Urchins don't know what chess is o
I can tell you what they know. They know diaper, poopoo, agbado, cassava, their drug lord criminal aka Tinubu, and ba blu blu ba loo.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Jpolgar(m): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
Gangster1ms:
You can clearly see from this photo that Ronaldo has an extra bishop over Messi, given that it is late in the game and the board is open, this piece will give Cristiano a huge advantage. Safe to say CR7 is also better than Messi in chess, my true GOAT

This was an actual match btw Hikaru & Magnus. The game ended a draw even with the extra bishop.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Sweetvie: 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

which club do you support?
Man u grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sweetvie:
Man u grin
of all clubs na ManU you see to support ahbi cheesy grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sweetvie:
Man u grin
Sweetvie:
Man u grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by chic2pimp(m): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
ibkayee:

Before college days sef, think I was still in secondary school lol at a point shocked

Thank you, good to see you’re ok too. No longer wee lad, he’s taller than everyone now sef. grin

Yeah I don’t think you’re usually super active tbh so I’m not surprised. You can never give me too much wahala grin

I wanted to say rahhh you were a Child then I remembered that I was not much older than you shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Your face has not changed much sha Ibikunle kiss kiss kiss

Not surprised one bit. I Don't know what they are feeding the youngers these days. Hope His girlfriends are not giving you any trouble sha? grin

Yh definitely not as active as I once was. I recently saw a thread I participated in a long time ago. Someone pls tell me what I was doing typing at 3-5am shocked grin grin. Oh baby you know that's why I loff you. You are the only sugar in my tea, the only cockroach in my bed tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by ibkayee(f): 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
chic2pimp:

I wanted to say rahhh you were a Child then I remembered that I was not much older than you shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Your face has not changed much sha Ibikunle kiss kiss kiss

Not surprised one bit. I Don't know what they are feeding the youngers these days. Hope His girlfriends are not giving you any trouble sha? grin

Yh definitely not as active as I once was. I recently saw a thread I participated in a long time ago. Someone pls tell me what I was doing typing at 3-5am shocked grin grin. Oh baby you know that's why I loff you. You are the only sugar in my tea, the only cockroach in my bed tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss
Lmao @ Ibikunle grin grin

If he has any girlfriends I don’t event want to know ewwww grin

Those days were fun sha smiley

Cockroach hahaha grin grin kiss kiss
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by chic2pimp(m): 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
ibkayee:

Lmao @ Ibikunle grin grin

If he has any girlfriends I don’t event want to know ewwww grin

Those days were fun sha smiley

Cockroach hahaha grin grin kiss kiss

I sure remember you saying it's Ibikunle not Ibukun grin

Wait till you find out what they get upto during their spare time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue

Nah I miss it man cry cry

You are though tongue kiss...You watching I'm a celebrity get me out of here?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by ibkayee(f): 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
chic2pimp:

I sure remember you saying it's Ibikunle not Ibukun grin

Wait till you find out what they get upto during their spare time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue

Nah I miss it man cry cry

You are though tongue kiss...You watching I'm a celebrity get me out of here?
grin

They go to bible study innit grin

Can’t remember the last time I watched TV tbh, but I heard Hancock was on it lol smh
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by OGhoney: 6:48am On Nov 21, 2022
Na wa oh you get mind dey call messi ace
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Sweetvie: 9:23am On Nov 21, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Iffa kick
Coz my baby is there grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Kobicove(m): 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
Gangster1ms:
You can clearly see from this photo that Ronaldo has an extra bishop over Messi, given that it is late in the game and the board is open, this piece will give Cristiano a huge advantage. Safe to say CR7 is also better than Messi in chess, my true GOAT

Having an extra Bishop does not necessarily mean that you are better or that you will win the chess game undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Gangster1ms: 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
Kobicove:

Having an extra Bishop does not necessarily mean that you are better or that you will win the chess game undecided
Jealousy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Kobicove(m): 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
Gangster1ms:

Jealousy

What?!

Why would I be jealous of Ronaldo, I don't even know the guy from Adam! cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by chic2pimp(m): 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
ibkayee:

grin

They go to bible study innit grin

Can’t remember the last time I watched TV tbh, but I heard Hancock was on it lol smh

LOOOOOOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....

Yup He is. Rahhh you don't watch TV? What do you then?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by ibkayee(f): 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
chic2pimp:

LOOOOOOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....

Yup He is. Rahhh you don't watch TV? What do you then?
Mainly streaming sites or random YouTubers I’m subscribed to. Is he still there or has he been kicked off? cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sweetvie:
Iffa kick Coz my baby is there grin
Lol well done oo mummy manchester united
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by chic2pimp(m): 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
ibkayee:

Mainly streaming sites or random YouTubers I’m subscribed to. Is he still there or has he been kicked off? cheesy

Ahhhhhh I see. Tbh with the world cup going on, that will be me glued to the TV for one month. He is surprisingly doing well and having checked on twitter, it seems like there are quite a few less liked that He is. Infact He has already survived two evictions.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Sweetvie: 9:48am On Nov 22, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Lol
well done oo mummy manchester united
Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Joanna0808: 10:03am On Nov 22, 2022
Competitors but also friends. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) / Why I Married Kanu Nwankwo When I Was Only 18 Years Old - Amara Nwankwo-Kanu / Nigeria Vs Zambia: AWCON 2018 - 4 - 0 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.