Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad (63478 Views)

Zidane Watched Inter Miami Cup Final Loss, Meets David Beckham And Lionel Messi / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi / Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by flemsy15(m): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
okay
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by SwayG: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
This picture is iconic

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Haveyoueatentod: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
Them done cashout big time grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by lsoul: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Streetmovement(m): 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Kings cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Harnny(m): 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
Snapchat:
The first time I saw this picture this evening was on a Messi fanpage on Facebook. The caption was nice and sweet with love-eye emoji.

I come talk say make I click the players individual account to read the comments.

On Messi's page, the comment were nice. Replies like “2 GOATs” “Idolos” with Portugal and Argentina’s flags everywhere.

Later checked Pendu’s page, my God, his fanboys are actually brainless. I saw comments like “the one on the right is the goat” “Messi is lucky” and other childish tantrums.

Even if you want to feel for Penaldo, you just can’t. Pendu deserves everything he’s going through and his asslickers will be the end of him.

You choose what you wanted to see on each page

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by BABANGBALI: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
Who warned the game?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by fredoooooo: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
MITCHELL96:
The best football picture of all time. Wow!

I never imagined these people will take a pic together shocked

Thanks to Louis Vuitton for bringing them together before the World Cup.
Poor people like you hate , famous and rich people love and challenge each other positively... cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Blake755: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
Snapchat:
The first time I saw this picture this evening was on a Messi fanpage on Facebook. The caption was nice and sweet with love-eye emoji.

I come talk say make I click the players individual account to read the comments.

On Messi's page, the comment were nice. Replies like “2 GOATs” “Idolos” with Portugal and Argentina’s flags everywhere.

Later checked Pendu’s page, my God, his fanboys are actually brainless. I saw comments like “the one on the right is the goat” “Messi is lucky” and other childish tantrums.

Even if you want to feel for Penaldo, you just can’t. Pendu deserves everything he’s going through and his asslickers will be the end of him.
You are just behaving as the fans you are complaining about

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by SwayG: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
Gangster1ms:
You can clearly see from this photo that Ronaldo has an extra bishop over Messi, given that it is late in the game and the board is open, this piece will give Cristiano a huge advantage. Safe to say CR7 is also better than Messi in chess, my true GOAT

Una don start again

Yeye Fans

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by BABANGBALI: 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
Haveyoueatentod:
Them done cashout bi time g grin grin grin
na only 5k each dem pay dem o
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ronaldo is class..

Take a look at his composure.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Starboytwo(m): 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ororo is clearly winning.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by MightyHand(m): 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
With this% I'll NEVER argue with people about whom is GOAT cool cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Snapchat: 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
Blake755:

You are just behaving as the fans you are complaining about

You’re not different from the rest of Pendu’s fanboys. You may not be as loud as some just because Penaldo is finished but it’s in you like Peak.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Itisallright: 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
This guys just be like APC and PDP, na their fans dey kill their self while them dey for one corner dey enjoy life....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Meedon: 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
This is Epic!

Two GOATS hanging out together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Tiimothy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
superCleanworks:
this is a superb EPIC picture.
thumbs up to the photographer.
the price LOUIS VUITTON paid to put this picture together would be enough to buy 9 benz G-wagons.

Infact 2024 Benz G-wagon model
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by zombieHUNTER: 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
Gangster1ms:
You can clearly see from this photo that Ronaldo has an extra bishop over Messi, given that it is late in the game and the board is open, this piece will give Cristiano a huge advantage. Safe to say CR7 is also better than Messi in chess, my true GOAT

Ronaldo's castle is a goner

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by southsouthking(m): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
Best wallpaper of the year and beyond.
Two GOATS.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by karkinase(m): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
Picture too dope

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Snapchat: 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
Harnny:

You choose what you wanted to see on each page

For fairness sake, I checked the first 40 comments on Messi’s Facebook page. And checked the first 40 comments on Pendu’s page. And that was the result I got.

I didn’t choose to see what I wanted on each page, maybe you should blame Mark Zuckerberg.

But knowing who Pendu boys are, I wasn’t surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by money121(m): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
superCleanworks:
this is a superb EPIC picture.
thumbs up to the photographer.
the price LOUIS VUITTON paid to put this picture together would be enough to buy 9 benz G-wagons.

I swear
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Iseoluwani: 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2022
Gangster1ms:

U are not normal. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Meedon: 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2022
Chinonye2022:
Why mumu fans dey kill thier self

Some the even commit suicide because of football. These guys are just cashing out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
I don't know why fans of both are happy about this picture

Is it that your goat has the privilege of collaborating with the other person or what is the celebration about

BTW cristiano is my goat and i won't be elated because he took a picture with mesi

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by mariahAngel(f): 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
Gangster1ms:

Guy rest am abeg! grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Chris2863(m): 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
Gangster1ms:
grow up

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by zed7: 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
3 classics
Ronaldo
Messi
Louis Vuitton

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Domistar5(f): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
The GOATS.
I love thier poss.
I can remember when Ronaldo said he will like to have dinner with Messi.
Hope that will come true someday

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Today's Bet9ja Sure Winning Prediction | Predict & Win Today ECL Final / Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player / You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.