Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad (63527 Views)

Zidane Watched Inter Miami Cup Final Loss, Meets David Beckham And Lionel Messi / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi / Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by arantess: 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
superCleanworks:
this is a superb EPIC picture.
thumbs up to the photographer.
the price LOUIS VUITTON paid to put this picture together would be enough to buy 9 benz G-wagons.

It's like na you arrange the deal?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
GOAT vs He-goat
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by overdrive(m): 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
rinzylee:

You just made my night....

Haha... grin grin grin...God bless you

Bless u too sir.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by BABANGBALI: 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2022
�� ��: Dear Cristiano and Lionel Messi, i have removed my hand from anything that concern Messi vs Ronaldo's argument, so you guys are actually friends and you'll leave me to be arguing with my friends about who is the best between Messi and Ronaldo, do you know how many people have got injured bcuz of your argument��

Why didn't you guys tell us you were just friends from the beginning,�
Last week they wanted to use bottle to break my head cuz of this same Argument, my Dad is a Ronaldo fan, last week I told him Messi is the best, he Chased me out of his house cuz of you two�

�I've learn my Lesson, I'll never put my mouth in anything that doesn't concern me again

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by shemauaminuharu: 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by shegra58: 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
superCleanworks:
this is a superb EPIC picture.
thumbs up to the photographer.
the price LOUIS VUITTON paid to put this picture together would be enough to buy 9 benz G-wagons.

you mean 90 Benz G-wagons grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Sweetvie: 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
2GOATs
They'll alws av my respect grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Aubreville: 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
Teaser4:
Football superstars Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi on Saturday put up a post on Instagram together.

The post, sponsored by Louis Vuitton, went up at around 11pm IST from both the Argentina and Portugal footballers’ respective social media handles.

Victory is a State of Mind,” read the post.

Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo and Paris Saint-Germain ace Lionel Messi are long-term footballing rivals.

We all know how competitive Ronaldo and Messi were when the former was at Real Madrid and the latter was at Barcelona.

The Portugal international and the Argentina international forward drove each other and made each other raise their standards.

The photo shows Ronaldo and Messi playing chess on a branded suitcase.
It is part of an advertising campaign for the Louis Vuitton brand.

Source: Instagram handles Cronaldo Leomessi Louis Vuitton

Louis Vuitton got both Messi and Ronaldo together for an ad.

Muscleheads.

Shey dem sabi wetin be chess ni
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by chic2pimp(m): 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
ibkayee:
Nice picture
No wayyyyy! shocked shocked shocked shocked Ibkayeeee where have you been?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Kaysalas(m): 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
Gangster1ms:
You can clearly see from this photo that Ronaldo has an extra bishop over Messi, given that it is late in the game and the board is open, this piece will give Cristiano a huge advantage. Safe to say CR7 is also better than Messi in chess, my true GOAT
If you are well versed in the game, you should know that a master tactician Like Messi will spin the game around to nullify the effect of the extra piece. You should know better bro
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by ibkayee(f): 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
chic2pimp:

No wayyyyy! shocked shocked shocked shocked Ibkayeeee where have you been?
Chicccc, I’ve been….I don’t even know o, just living grin

How’re youuu? tongue kiss
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by zeezboy(m): 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
naijapikin2:
As usual ronaldo is winning. If you're a chess player you can see it.
Goat in football...
Goating messi...

Argentina are just in Qatar for sightseeing
Shikenan

It's actually a mate in 3 moves if Ronaldo refuse to sacrifice his queen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by chic2pimp(m): 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
ibkayee:

Chicccc, I’ve been….I don’t even know o, just living grin

How’re youuu? tongue kiss

Rah boy I can't believe my eyes shocked shocked shocked shocked. I now know How the Prodigal Son's father must have felt when He returned. Naaahhh I have missed you sha kiss kiss kiss. My NL wifey of 10 plus years. Don't do this to me again abeg embarassed embarassed embarassed. I literally thought you had reached the point of no return and quit NL.

I'm good thanks for asking. More importantly how are you? Your brother must be done with Uni now I'm guessing? Naahhh man come and give me a kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Fearyourcreator: 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
Snapchat:
The first time I saw this picture this evening was on a Messi fanpage on Facebook. The caption was nice and sweet with love-eye emoji.

I come talk say make I click the players individual account to read the comments.

On Messi's page, the comment were nice. Replies like “2 GOATs” “Idolos” with Portugal and Argentina’s flags everywhere.

Later checked Pendu’s page, my God, his fanboys are actually brainless. I saw comments like “the one on the right is the goat” “Messi is lucky” and other childish tantrums.

Even if you want to feel for Penaldo, you just can’t. Pendu deserves everything he’s going through and his asslickers will be the end of him.
You just behaved liked what you called his fans

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Williams150(m): 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
Awon Agba footballer meji...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Snapchat: 11:36pm On Nov 19, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

You just behaved liked what you called his fans

Pendu zombie welcome, I’ve been expecting you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Fearyourcreator: 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
Snapchat:

Pendu zombie welcome, I’ve been expecting you.
Smiles
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by dazzlingd(m): 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
The greatest the world has ever seen.
The end of the season is here and their chapter is about to close
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by dazzlingd(m): 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
Gangster1ms:
You can clearly see from this photo that Ronaldo has an extra bishop over Messi, given that it is late in the game and the board is open, this piece will give Cristiano a huge advantage. Safe to say CR7 is also better than Messi in chess, my true GOAT
grin
I love this rivalry, it is what makes the game interesting.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by MisfitHPG: 12:07am On Nov 20, 2022
Gangster1ms:
slaughter your Ewu and eat,at least he will be useful in your stomach
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by ekevwe(m): 12:20am On Nov 20, 2022
Teaser4:
Football superstars Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi on Saturday put up a post on Instagram together.

The post, sponsored by Louis Vuitton, went up at around 11pm IST from both the Argentina and Portugal footballers’ respective social media handles.

Victory is a State of Mind,” read the post.

Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo and Paris Saint-Germain ace Lionel Messi are long-term footballing rivals.

We all know how competitive Ronaldo and Messi were when the former was at Real Madrid and the latter was at Barcelona.

The Portugal international and the Argentina international forward drove each other and made each other raise their standards.

The photo shows Ronaldo and Messi playing chess on a branded suitcase.
It is part of an advertising campaign for the Louis Vuitton brand.

Source: Instagram handles Cronaldo Leomessi Louis Vuitton

Louis Vuitton got both Messi and Ronaldo together for an ad.
both of Dem be like who no Sabi Chess game. I go win both. Lol
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by olatade(m): 12:45am On Nov 20, 2022
It will be the most liked picture on the Internet

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 20, 2022
Kingcalls:

The least each will collect will be nothing less than 2.5 million each making it 5m dollars.... 9 G merc is about 2m dollars

sharrap, see mouth like nothing less than 2.5m but u re living in agege
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 20, 2022
people calling PELE, I wasn't in d generation of Pele but I won't agree to PELE being the G.O.A.T, Messi and Ronaldo are those that should take the honors, this is not in any way to discredit pele's achievements, but is only fair and he himself knows he doesn't deserve it, messi is fav. to get it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Ashirioluwa: 1:38am On Nov 20, 2022
MITCHELL96:
The best football picture of all time. Wow!

I never imagined these people will take a pic together shocked

Thanks to Louis Vuitton for bringing them together for the first time ever.

They paid both of them for that photo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by optimusprime2(m): 1:39am On Nov 20, 2022
That is the biggest picture of the year as far as football legends are concerned... over 1200 goals in that picture alone...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by ibkayee(f): 1:58am On Nov 20, 2022
chic2pimp:

Rah boy I can't believe my eyes shocked shocked shocked shocked. I now know How the Prodigal Son's father must have felt when He returned. Naaahhh I have missed you sha kiss kiss kiss. My NL wifey of 10 plus years. Don't do this to me again abeg embarassed embarassed embarassed. I literally thought you had reached the point of no return and quit NL.

I'm good thanks for asking. More importantly how are you? Your brother must be done with Uni now I'm guessing? Naahhh man come and give me a kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Not the prodigal son lool. Crazy that it’s been that long we joined though shocked kiss kiss

I’m good thanks dear, yeah he’s done now, he’s mr big man now earning money finally haha, I’m a very proud big sister ^.^.

How’s NL been sha, is it the same ol same ol?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Cmanforall: 2:18am On Nov 20, 2022
Gangster1ms:
You can't see amd don't know what piece(s)Messi's right hand is covering .

That's the aim of the photos. It's called creativity

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by FBS: 2:22am On Nov 20, 2022
Don't care much about either players but this is one great picture. It's like watching a movie. Fantastic.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Grandmeister(m): 2:27am On Nov 20, 2022
Gangster1ms:
If it’s black’s turn to play then it’s draw by perpetual checks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) / Why I Married Kanu Nwankwo When I Was Only 18 Years Old - Amara Nwankwo-Kanu / Nigeria Vs Zambia: AWCON 2018 - 4 - 0 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.