Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him (34680 Views)

Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man / Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him / Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him by Proudlyomonna: 12:42am On Nov 20, 2022
akee01:
U nailed it bro/sir

I asked one of my boy that's always using family problem to give excuses that can he tell me who feeds or provides for rats undecided
Se Rat get President,Or VP or Government wey dey provide for thier needs undecided
I go soon send am go meet him mama for village him don dey stress my life angry
I have seen people with challenges do big things, there's one cripple man I know that was into this recharge card business when in just com out,that bros no beg for one day,beg as in beg for aims to eat oo,him rent him own house,him marry wife even get adopted boys sef.
Guy for this life wey I come enh I must make am legitimately bcus people pko wey don make am legitimately too.

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 20, 2022
PerfectStranger:

What’s the smoothest and easiest way to commit suicide please?
hanging
Re: Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him by donem: 1:35am On Nov 20, 2022
One less simp off the face of Earth sad
Re: Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him by deflover(m): 1:44am On Nov 20, 2022
A simp is a danger to himself and his family AllaKaduna Nzeogwu 2022

2 Likes

Re: Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him by ema2020: 1:57am On Nov 20, 2022
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/19/final-year-student-in-okopoly-commits-suicide-over-failed-relationship/
the guy must be selfish man he should have considered his parents struggling on him rather than kill himself because of ordinary woman
Re: Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him by faceland: 2:30am On Nov 20, 2022
kals4luv990:
The way I dey hear suicide stories these days
I have a feeling that something is happening that we do not know

Especially those in university (students and lecturers).

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him by imagrg(m): 3:43am On Nov 20, 2022
He should have simply sold one of his kidneys and use the money to live a better life with a prettier lady than waste all his organs because of one stinking kpekus.

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him by superCleanworks(m): 3:56am On Nov 20, 2022
blackpanda:

Be compassionate. Breakfast go still reach u .

boring. na portable and small doctor you go soon quote.
Re: Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him by Latestreport1: 4:26am On Nov 20, 2022
What you should know about President Buhari

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J39RzIG9C8s
Re: Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him by Jlow2: 4:37am On Nov 20, 2022
His corpse should be flogged
Re: Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him by Ifakiland(m): 5:09am On Nov 20, 2022
Good things he's gone, he wouldn't have survived life outside school anyways. If he can kill himself cos of a foolish gender....how he go take cope with "unfortunately" mails from recruiters
Re: Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:16am On Nov 20, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Guy if I tell you my own story,you go leave your cry begin dey cry my own cry grin grin
I wonder how anyone would even be thinking of quitting a Journey they should train their minds to understand that good,bad, terrible, beautiful, Rich,poor,sick, healthy are all part and parcel of the Race.
Why the person mama no just delete am from the beginning angry
You don come be se you don come,alaye package yourself make you voltage undecided
If you check the records well you go see sey somehow somehow people wey e be like se them no get helper deh always do big things.
WE ARE IN A PROCESS OF EXISTENCE, RUNNING AWAY SHOULD NOT BE IN THE OPTIONS AT ALL.
Bros move lie. like this I never see money to go back school and exams na next week. If I just reason this life ehnnn. But God is great!
Re: Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him by micflo28(m): 5:22am On Nov 20, 2022
Wife dey dump husband talk more of girlfriend
Re: Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:22am On Nov 20, 2022
Aklee4994:
make I join you guy everywhere hard bruh make God no just still punish me with the little iam seeing

Bro where I wan start from ?? I suppose go back school next week for my exams I never even know where I go see TP go back. Life for the average Nigerian kid is damn hard !
Re: Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him by AmeLonRo(m): 5:51am On Nov 20, 2022
Suicide is bad but suicide for flimsy excuses is very bad.
Why will you kill yourself because someone disappointed you?
Life goes on now,
Life happens.

We need to realise that no matter what our plans and expectations are about life or people, things may not work the way we want them.
You can only change yourself and your attitude. You can not change other people.

Make yourself happy. Buy yourself a snack. take yourself out for lunch.
Go to the cinema and watch a movie. Visit an amusement park.
Take a walk at the beach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6hE0ueMAz0
Re: Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him by ruffDiamond: 6:05am On Nov 20, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

If you commit suicide bcus of Hardship,I go spit on your death instead of to waste my RIP angry
Go Ketu Lagos Tomorrow for around that nnpc wey dey for glass House,e get one little girl wey dey suffer from sefia autism wey dey hustle dey sell pure water,with her sefia state of autism ooh, while you wey come here dey blame hardship for your Laziness fit get hand and leg come still dey healthy oo angry
How dis Country go take even better when we get people like your type angry
When I first come Lagos,All the money wey Nna m give me,lost,I no fit tell am bcus na fight I take comot Owerri come Lagos,but as human being wey understand sey life na race with phases,I sabi se I don enter problem wey I NEED TO SOLVE,so I gather every resources wey I fit get both physically and mentally to Survive.
Till today nna m no know Se I lost 40k wey him give me make I take start business,40k na big money by that time,nna m just know se him Son dey sell, building materials,food stuffs,auto mobile spare parts,wears and phone accessories undecided
The worst thing wey fit happen to any man na laziness of the mind,that kind person no fit ever make am for this life,the person na failure,if him no change him mindset he can never Prosper in life.
If na this problem you dey face and you no wan seek help,Just END IT NOW IF YOU WANT BCUS AS YOU DEY NOW, Onye nwuru anwu ka gi mma(A dead Person is better than You)
Proverbs 4:23 ,Guard your heart with all diligence for out of it proceedeth the issues of LIFE.
Correct analysis.. Make lazy people dey Kill themselves over hardship.
Me, I be veteran huzzler.. Unless normal death by natural causes, NOTHING fit ever make me take my own life,not to talk of over some stupid naija bitchs undecided
Re: Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him by Blue86(m): 6:06am On Nov 20, 2022
By the level of info about people moving on, and not killing themselves over jilting lovers is very high - to think that people still haven't learnt.

Are we really sure it isn't skilled murder penned as suicide because of a jilt?

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him by Devil1Messenger: 6:10am On Nov 20, 2022
superCleanworks:
He did well.

He should have done this thing before he got school admission instead of waiting till his parents waste all their money on his education till final year level.

But seriously why do people decide to commit suicide through SNIPER.? all that stomach pain before you die? God forbid
So what is the best way?
Re: Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him by donhils: 6:33am On Nov 20, 2022
What a shame! But how come his identity was not ascertained but everything else was? His grade in school, why he committed suicide, even how he did it but somehow you managed to not know his identity
Re: Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him by bobbiiee: 6:33am On Nov 20, 2022
Are you suicidal?

PerfectStranger:

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 20, 2022
superCleanworks:
He did well.

He should have done this thing before he got school admission instead of waiting till his parents waste all their money on his education till final year level.

But seriously why do people decide to commit suicide through SNIPER.? all that stomach pain before you die? God forbid

As I read this news naso I wonder if it's how simple death is..

Chai.
I pity the parents
Re: Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him by dreu2fine(m): 6:52am On Nov 20, 2022
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/19/final-year-student-in-okopoly-commits-suicide-over-failed-relationship/
Fooooish iddiot
Na your parents lost ooooo
Must every relationship ends 8n marriage
How many babes Don dump me did I commit sucide.
To day I am married to one of the most beautiful woman on Earth
Make una get sense

3 Likes

Re: Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him by Ed12(m): 6:59am On Nov 20, 2022
Wasted life over a smelling and most probably an infectious kpekus lipsrsealed

SMH
Re: Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him by deavicky(m): 7:04am On Nov 20, 2022
I will be very angry with the dude if the babe no get Nyash.
Re: Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him by maasoap(m): 7:23am On Nov 20, 2022
superCleanworks:
He did well.

That's because many Nigerians don't have easy access to guns unlike Americans.
Drinking poison is considered non violent form of suicide, women's favourite grin grin grin. While guns and hanging are considered violent form of suicide, men's favourites grin grin grin.

PerfectStranger:

Devil1Messenger:

So what is the best way?
Whaaaaaaaat? shocked shocked shocked

Abba114:
hanging
Hehe!
Re: Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him by Gbeng30(m): 8:12am On Nov 20, 2022
So pathetic, but why would you be committing suicide because one Good for nothing chicks dump you... Who are you trying to impress, what a stupid and senseless decision.
Re: Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him by pizzzy(m): 8:14am On Nov 20, 2022
Person's mental health is very important
Re: Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him by yinkeys(m): 8:40am On Nov 20, 2022
Sad.
You killed yourself over a woman.
Instead of asking dudes around how to handle situations like that.
Re: Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2022
superCleanworks:
He did well.

so which way is easier?! Hanging you struggle before you die. Drowning you struggle also

Pains in all except maybe those special drugs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) / Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death / 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.