Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos (4164 Views)

Girl In Nigeria Started To Dress Like Me After She Stopped Liking My Pictures / I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? / Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Sweetvie: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Check Ur Mails Sweetvie
Oh shocked
Okay
Ayam coming
Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by imagrg(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
Women naturally have selfish disposition.
mamagee3:
Hi all, my aunt in Nigeria stopped liking my photos but likes her son’s photos who just recently moved to England.

In the past, she would like and comment on my photos but has stopped reacting to my posts totally but likes my cousins photos.

Does anyone else experience this sort of bizarre behavior from their own family?

1 Like

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pells:
I will forgive you this time Next time we jam shocked angry You might not be lucky undecided lipsrsealed
Pls don't hurt my Sweetvie She's Just An Harmless Lady She's All Have Got Here smiley wink

1 Like

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
Princess80:
Well, Have you talked to her about it?

Maybe there is a reason she stopped

are u her aunty's? so u sayin she stopped becuz her aunty is jelos of her beauty..please stop giving false advise sir!!(REAL TALK, ) angry

1 Like

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Pells: 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Pls don't hurt my Sweetvie
She's Just An Harmless Lady
She's All Have Got Here smiley wink
SIMP undecided
All these to get her number undecided
Grow up undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pells:

SIMP undecided
Grow up undecided

hello pennnnnis....muss u show up on every tread sir?...u hav no school home work,?(no oofencse) angry

1 Like

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by yomi531(m): 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
mamagee3:
Hi all, my aunt in Nigeria stopped liking my photos but likes her son’s photos who just recently moved to England.

In the past, she would like and comment on my photos but has stopped reacting to my posts totally but likes my cousins photos.

Does anyone else experience this sort of bizarre behavior from their own family?
May be u dont respond to her when she asks for financial favours
Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by mamagee3(f): 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
yomi531:
May be u dont respond to her when she asks for financial favours
She never asks for financial favors…She’s financially comfortable.

Although she asked me for a favor to fake marry her son-in-law so he can come to North America and reunite with her daughter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Irupetepete: 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
mamagee3:

Seun should give you an award...
10yrs of non stop irrelevant topics...
Are you happy in real life? Have you checked your pictures recently?
Check your pics when you registered on this forum 2009 till now.

1 Like

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Pells: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
DaddyCK:

hello pennnnnis....muss u show up on every tread sir?...u hav no school home work,?(no oofencse) angry
I am jobless
Are you happy now undecided
Yeye London Agbero grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by ObalendeCMS: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
Mama, no worries. Nigeria people with their jealousy, grudges and dirty looks. You seem to care about people’s opinion. It’s not healthy. I like you, though. You have a soft and pure heart.
Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by yomi531(m): 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
mamagee3:

Although she asked me for a favor to fake marry her son-in-law so he can come to North America and reunite with her daughter
Okay. Maybe thats why she's angry sha. U refusing to do what she asked. No mind am joor
Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pells:

SIMP undecided
Grow up undecided

lol
so bkos I say make you take am easy on her I dun turn simp wink grin
And even I want her number how e take be ur concern
I believe say na you be the biggest simp of all men
your type go dey form redpiller online but offline go dey spend huge amount on gals
life no suppose hard but na people like you dey make am hard
small thing person dun turn simp
catch cruise boy no too dey take things personal
everybody dey here to catch fun....

1 Like

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by 99thEnemy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
superCleanworks:

I envy you oh. you don't have problems to bother about in life. I really envy you
grin grin grin
Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Pells: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

lol
so bkos I say make you take am easy on her I dun turn simp wink grin
And even I want her number how e take be ur concern
I believe say na you be the biggest simp of all men
your type go dey form redpiller online but offline go dey spend huge amount on gals
life no suppose hard but na people like you dey make am hard
small thing person dun turn simp
catch cruise boy no too dey take things personal
everybody dey here to catch fun....
We'll catch cruise catch cruise
You don dey turn matured SIMP undecided
Why beg girl for her number undecided
Sweetvie wey supposed dey beg me for my number for that matter undecided
Know your worth bro and stop Simping around undecided
I no wan hear story dat touch about you for frontpage
Stop Simping bro undecided lipsrsealed
Focus for life and leave girls pant

1 Like

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by merieam16(f): 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pells:

Ask her if she has
And yes it's an achievement except you are a lesbian undecided
so u don't know if she has before carrying someone matter for head like gala.It is well with you that's all I can tell u
Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Dshocker(m): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
mamagee3:

Na inferiority complex dey worry you all the time...
Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Pells: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
merieam16:
so u don't know if she has before carrying someone matter for head like gala.It is well with you that's all I can tell u

She is single that is why I told you to ask her
How old are you :- undecided lipsrsealed
Are you slow at understanding
Girls of these days ain't smart no more
Their aim are money after all

1 Like

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pells:

I am jobless
Are you happy now undecided
Yeye London Agbero grin cheesy cheesy

U can't be jobless coz u can read...I would say u r confuse sir. Anyways Am here in London chopping nandos.. goooogle nandos sir!!(no oofencsse) wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pells:

Lol
Una no go know the meaning of something na go just open mouth Whaaaaa dey shout simp simping up and down
na ur type be the biggest simp in real life bkos redpillers no dey make too much noise
And where you see say I dun dey beg for number abi them fence ur two eyes
how does "Don't harm my sweetvie She is harmless" dun turn to asking of her number
Drink water and rest
don't be hard on yourself bro make depression no go kpai you......
I no go quote you again
a word is enough for the wise
have a nice day......
Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by SenatePresdo(m): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pells:

Your problem in life is about social media likes
Why not face the other problem of not having a husband undecided undecided

Who told you not having a spouse is a problem?

Or you think it's everybody that cares about marriage?
Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Pells: 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Lol
Una no go know the meaning of something na go just open mouth Whaaaaa dey shout simp simping up and down
na ur type be the biggest simp in real life bkos redpillers no dey make too much noise
how does "Don't harm my sweetvie She is harmless" dun turn to asking of her number
Drink water and rest
I no go quote you again
have a nice day......
I hope I have shamed you and convince you that you are a big Simp
You defended her to get through her
Here is a screenshot of you begging for a reply
Dull Simp
Focus more on something important than a ladies pant embarassed undecided

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Pells: 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Who told you not having a spouse is a problem?

Or you think it's everybody that cares about marriage?
Check her old post
She has complained about not getting a husband and she is aging
Iam right
If you don't care about having a spouse,others can snatch their neighbors or best friend spouse
I hope I have convinced you tongue

1 Like

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pells:
I hope I have shamed my entire family and convince you that you are a big Simp You defended her to get through her Here is a screenshot of you begging for a reply Dull Simp Focus more on something important than a ladies pant embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Owologbo(m): 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
mamagee3:

As per say you don't have problem, you worry over irrelevancy.

1 Like

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by wisdomkid: 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
mamagee3:
[color=deeppink]Hi all, my aunt in Nigeria stopped liking my photos but likes her son’s photos who just recently moved to England./color]

Her son, you expect her NOT to like her son's photo too?
Please calm down. Humans are like that.

1 Like

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by pandax: 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
mamagee3:

Japa folks, she has stylishly told you that she is available, unmarried and read for mingle grin grin grin
Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Sweetvie: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pells:

I hope I have shamed you and convince you that you are a big Simp
You defended her to get through her
Here is a screenshot of you begging for a reply
Dull Simp
Focus more on something important than a ladies pant embarassed undecided
Hmmm... Qu'est-ce qui se passe ici?
Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Pells: 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sweetvie:
Hmmm... Qu'est-ce qui se passe ici?
il ne se passe rien
va te coucher undecided
Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Sweetvie: 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pells:

Hmm... Pells
Your wahala too much... Remember what I said the other time? You know the right thing but you will choose to type rubbish undecided pourquoi?
Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Sweetvie: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pells:

il ne se passe rien
va te coucher undecided
It morning here
Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Sweetvie: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Lol
Drink water and rest
I no go quote you again
have a nice day......
Lol... You get time
It like you don't know pells smiley
Thanks by the way grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) / Should I Go Back To The Father Of My Children? / Nigerian Girls Are Beggars!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.