Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children (41617 Views)

Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris / Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Honestfrend: 8:48am On Nov 20, 2022
wirinet:

Is she a professional dancer? Shaking almost naked yansh on Instagram does not make oneva dancers. Kaffi is a professional dancers and she does not shake yansh on Instagram.

I just can't stand her. She married a young American doctor, and instead of her to add value to herself and her family by working, learning a skill or going to school, she was behaving like someone advertising yansh on Instagram.

Bro I have no discussion with u after ur definition of celebrity.. Tnk u.
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Sibbb: 8:49am On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Free papers,

Free child support weekly pay check for 16 to 18 years till the kids become adults,

Freedom to fvck whoever she wants without any hindrance from her ex husband paying child support

Top Five richest women in the world either got their wealth through their divorced husband, or late husband or from their father... Non worked for it or are self made

Come to Russia you will see them everyday. They take it as a business.
Marry a well to do guy, have a kid and boom divorce, property shared, child support for also ever. Women are cashing out big time
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by vickydevoka(m): 8:49am On Nov 20, 2022
Fedrick100:
This girl so ugly
I don’t know what the white husband saw in her
My neighbour fine very well but she no get sense n skills make I marry her?
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by ObalendeCMS: 8:50am On Nov 20, 2022
Solofresh2:
She is such a cheerful giver and I would like to have my share of her rotten cookie tongue

Yuck!!!!
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by premierlead: 8:51am On Nov 20, 2022
This girl will be a bad influence on the children
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by micoloP(m): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2022
Fedrick100:
This girl so ugly

Bruh there’s a way a woman will f**k you enn, to leave her will be very difficult
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Mercury12(m): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2022
Justin enter one chance cheesy
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by sageb: 8:52am On Nov 20, 2022
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by jclassiq(m): 8:53am On Nov 20, 2022
Why do good innocent men fall for trashy promiscuous bitches all the time?

I don't know her story but she deserves her type. Someone to also make her feel the rollercoaster of painful emotions she put that man thru by her promiscuity.
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by DonBenny77(m): 8:53am On Nov 20, 2022
Daughters we go be strippers, lion no dey born dog
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Naijanascam: 8:54am On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Free papers,

Free child support weekly pay check for 16 to 18 years till the kids become adults,

Freedom to fvck whoever she wants without any hindrance from her ex husband paying child support

Top Five richest women in the world either got their wealth through their divorced husband, or late husband or from their father... Non worked for it or are self made

Waoooo....... so you are this brilliant.... kudos to you but . you allowed Batists fantasies took better part of you

Congratulations for taking back yourself
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Moh247: 8:55am On Nov 20, 2022
Asgard73:

With your post I can swear with my life that you’ve not left the shores of this country

Instagram follower

You’re life begins and end on social media

Yes all Americans are billionaires

My

No dey cap nonsense

Na me for abroad be that, and below is my residency and my passport, my black card , US Meta Bank account too

Say me and your class they talk for social media no mean say me and you be mate

Countries wey I don enter you go only imagine am till you die

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by bluefilm: 8:55am On Nov 20, 2022
Nonsense. angry
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 20, 2022
Marriage is an endless scam. Marry @ ur own peril
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by yahoodetector: 8:57am On Nov 20, 2022
Same Korra that lied about having her card hacked in Mexico and was begging her fans to contribute $5 each for her.

The wise ones who live in US told her that if her card was truly hacked, the card company would lock it and her funds returned back to her. She carry shame delete the video.

Woman wey dey carry lies wan run person street.

We will eventually still find out that this one is a lie.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by advanceDNA: 8:58am On Nov 20, 2022
Asgard73:

The husband is an American

Not some poverty stricken African man with black african mentality

Oyibo love freedom ..

And he wants her out

Whatever you count as advantage for her .. means nothing to the husband

Poverty don too reset african man brain

Na wao

U too worship white man....weda its america, africa or Australia ..no man enjoys splitting his property into two and paying a woman another man is fvcking after divorce.....

. go online and see msny white rich actors going back to court to ask the judge to reduce the amount they are ordered to pay thr ex wife for support because they are not making the same as before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by NaijaCover(m): 8:59am On Nov 20, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by PhilGreen(m): 8:59am On Nov 20, 2022
You want to start crypto journey?? Check my signature asap, I'll guide you and help manage your portfolio well.
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by yahoodetector: 9:00am On Nov 20, 2022
Fedrick100:
This girl so ugly

Very ugly and dirty
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Asgard73: 9:00am On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:

No dey cap nonsense

Na me for abroad be that, and below is my residency and my passport, my black card to

Say me and your class they talk for social media no mean say me and you be mate

Countries wey I don enter you go only imagine am till you die

Anyone can post any picture ..

Nairaland na faceless forum

I no need your conviction…

Look for another moniker .. no be Asgard

For me ..
Oga you never comot the shores of nigeria ..

Argue with yourself from now till eternity

None of my business
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Moh247: 9:01am On Nov 20, 2022
Asgard73:

Anyone can post any picture ..

Nairaland na faceless forum

I no need your conviction…

Look for another moniker .. no be Asgard

For me ..
Oga you comot the shores of nigeria ..

Argue with yourself from now till eternity

None of my business

Hahahahaa

I don humble am

Enjoy your PDP peanut in peace, but learn to speak with respect with your elders supporting Jagaban

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Lexusgs430: 9:03am On Nov 20, 2022
Nah this kin nonsense, dey force the psychopath tendencies out ............

If the man decides to go the murder/suicide route now, who won the battle ............
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Asgard73: 9:04am On Nov 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

U too worship white man....weda its america, africa or Australia ..no man enjoys splitting his property into two and paying a woman another man is fvcking after divorce.....

. go online and see msny white rich actors going back to court to ask the judge to reduce the amount they are ordered to pay thr ex wife for support because they are not making the same as before

Where you know me .. to conclude “ I too worship white man” Yoruba human.. Una assumptions na mumurity

Mr Jason will give everything to be free from the black LovePeddler ..

Travel Una no gree

Mentality na poor one .. and Dey will be too quick to quote few internet jibes ..

Oga travel .. and understand how people think and act ..

Europe get different family orientation from US .. different from Asia ..

Sense too far

Social media assumptions

Next!
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by dangoteinlaw: 9:05am On Nov 20, 2022
women are winning all over the planet. Andrew tate was right grin
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Asgard73: 9:05am On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:

Hahahahaa

I don humble am

Enjoy your PDP peanut in peace, but learn to speak with respect with your elders supporting Jagaban

Gibberish from a wannabe

Next!
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by BigBashiru: 9:06am On Nov 20, 2022
Hillsongs:
Finally we can now rest from all their family drama.
I'm off to church

Dies church reflect in the culture of the Nigerians and in the every day life of the Nigerians?? It doesn't....but you guys like going to church....but are still the most evil
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Starzo: 9:10am On Nov 20, 2022
BigBashiru:

Dies church reflect in the culture of the Nigerians and in the every day life of the Nigerians?? It doesn't....but you guys like going to church....but are still the most evil

Wetin concern you with people wey dey go church??

If u know say u dey evil, face yourself. Nor come dey project your evil nature on others
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Starzo: 9:12am On Nov 20, 2022
Asgard73:

Where you know me .. to conclude “ I too worship white man” Yoruba human.. Una assumptions na mumurity

Mr Jason will give everything to be free from the black LovePeddler ..

Travel Una no gree

Mentality na poor one .. and Dey will be too quick to quote few internet jibes ..

Oga travel .. and understand how people think and act ..

Europe get different family orientation from US .. different from Asia ..

Sense too far

Social media assumptions

Next!
Guy keep quit and learn...men from all over the world are complaining about how court systems are rigged in favor of the women when a dispute arises between a man and a woman.

Nor dey talk anyhow if you no get idea of wetin Dem dey discuss
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Asgard73: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2022
Starzo:

Guy keep quit and learn...men from all over the world are complaining about how court systems are rigged in favor of the women when a dispute arises between a man and a woman.

Nor dey talk anyhow if you no get idea of wetin Dem dey discuss

Have you been all over the world to understand this

Get the fvck out of my mention

I hate fools
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by SavageResponse(m): 9:14am On Nov 20, 2022
PhilGreen:
You want to start crypto journey?? Check my signature asap, I'll guide you and help manage your portfolio well.

Na now wey crypto market don crash you sey say make person come join?
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:14am On Nov 20, 2022
Fedrick100:
This girl so ugly

Ever heard of white boy dream?

Ask Prince Harry. They all dream it but only the bold dare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner / Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) / Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.