Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children (41593 Views)

Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris / Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by BigBashiru: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2022
Starzo:

Your madness don dey increase

You go soon graduate enter street

It's not by going to church.
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Premiumwriter: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2022
The guy was even fooling around on camera helping the girl build her followership base.

He turned himself to a fool on social media just so they could generate controversial contents for her followers. Now them don use and dump am.

He is starting from scratch, while she got the kids, fame and the money and probably their house too. Na fool dey marry for west
Moh247:
cool

Free papers,

Free child support weekly pay check for 16 to 18 years till the kids become adults,

Freedom to fvck whoever she wants without any hindrance from her ex husband paying child support

Top Five richest women in the world either got their wealth through their divorced husband, or late husband or from their father... Non worked for it or are self made

Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Moh247: 10:14am On Nov 20, 2022
Premiumwriter:
The guy was even fooling around on camera helping the girl build her followership base.

He turned himself to a fool on social media just so they could generate controversial contents for her followers. Now them don use and dump am.

He is starting from scratch, while she got the kids, fame and the money and probably their house too. Na fool dey marry for west

Back then when her Instagram lovey dovey video pops up on my Instagram timeline, I have this pessimistic laugh, ... The Man didn't understand what he was getting himself into , he even bought her a Chrysler car, and practically worshiped her

Oga don chop hot and cold breakfast

Lol
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by IVORY2009(m): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2022
MissLAP:
grin

Oyinbo man fell for an erotic dancer!. The crave for sex has destroyed so many men

including you!
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by philkoms: 10:17am On Nov 20, 2022
kaymart:

She can't, so don't waste your prayer....
How did know she can't,did you know her.The lesson learned from Osinachi death of blessed memory is that is better to be divorced rather than staying in abusive marriage.
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 20, 2022
Na ahnie member

But her oloshoism get levels

Ahnie still dey asaba village level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Originalsly: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2022
Hmmmm .....don't know her .... but no doubt.... she is pretty. How the brain works is a different matter.
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by jydo34547: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2022
She will.loose them again with her nudityShe will.loose them again with her nudity...
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Honestfrend: 10:48am On Nov 20, 2022
guiddoti:
How do you even know who is a celebrity? Make noize, dance, and post on social gringringringrin
grin
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Nobleou(m): 10:55am On Nov 20, 2022
Normally, girls prefer being baby mamas nowadays
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by DrMuzungu(m): 10:59am On Nov 20, 2022
Is this one olosho or ashawo, I am confuzzled.
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by uvie66: 11:04am On Nov 20, 2022
Who she be and how this change the price of bread ?
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by HocusPocus: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2022
Ikennaford:
Lol, normals for here though, but who's she, she ain't attractive though
she's not attractive 1 bit, but one man's food is another man's poison
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by uvincent2(m): 11:08am On Nov 20, 2022
Jestin:
I don’t like this Korra of a girl at all. She is forcing it too hard to seems like a celebrity that she is not
Which category is she? Since you decided she's not a celeb
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by frog12: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2022
no be dis one wey dey pose with her WHITE husband dat time

chei !
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by georgeakins: 11:24am On Nov 20, 2022
Fedrick100:
This girl so ugly
I don’t know what the white husband saw in her

Some of these girls use charms
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:30am On Nov 20, 2022
Open to which love

This babe that has a behind as black as charcoal.

Tufiakwa!!
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by uniquetechng: 11:36am On Nov 20, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Na that white man wan hold those nursing small small pikin before?!

How sweet love turn sour. She go dey bill the man monthly upkeep money for the kids

Women of nowadays mostly don spoil finish. Baby mamaz
on her case the man was actually the one asking Korea to pay him for spousal support
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by uniquetechng: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Free papers,

Free child support weekly pay check for 16 to 18 years till the kids become adults,

Freedom to fvck whoever she wants without any hindrance from her ex husband paying child support

Top Five richest women in the world either got their wealth through their divorced husband, or late husband or from their father... Non worked for it or are self made

you didn't read or follow their case obviously, the man is actually the one asking Korea to pay him for spousal support not the other way.
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by uniquetechng: 11:42am On Nov 20, 2022
LandMann:
Foolish woman. Now you have the freedom to share your pussy around as you like.

Most southern daughters are like this. Spoilt and absolutely polluted. Jumping from dick to dick. They can't withstand the toughness of marriage and commitment. They love only the glamour and will bail out at the slightest storm. All thanks to poor parenting and poor upbringing
Stop jumping into conclusion, a man that cant pay bills is a deadbeat dad, and the shameless man is even demanding that a woman pays him spousal support.
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Onyipk: 11:42am On Nov 20, 2022
How people are supporting a man (in the name of either he is a man or a white man) who is a narcissistic is surprising!
Justin met Korra in China . She was in China teaching English and at the beginning of her social media career.
She was sent to China by her family infact her sister's brother in law sponsored the trip that she would repay.
Fast forward, they move to USA and she explods her dancing career via socio media and becomes extremely rich.
The narcissistic of her husband calls her a prostitute while he is also having an affair and promising marriage to a Brazilian while still married to his pregnant wife . . Where is equity? Where is the clean hands he wants to use to talk?
He claims she is a prostitute sleeping with men for money and wants her to pay him spousal support? If I were the judge I would ask him from where would she support you? Is it from her prostitution proceeds or from where exactly?

I am satisfied with the judgement and I celebrate with her and other women whom God will free from the grips of wicked men.
Moreover, I don't like her near naked dancing but as long as I have not preached Christ to her I will not be judgemental to her and even if I preach Christ to her, I only owe her prayers and not castigating her.

This was what our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ said when the people chased to kill the woman caught in adultery, he told them, he who is without sin cast thy stone and they all dropped their stones one after the other and went away.
Moreover, the law says they should kill those found committing adultery - did the law say allow the man to escape and kill only the woman? Or does adultery mean only a married woman caught in external sexual relationship outside marriage?

More often than not, society castigates only women but the man with the greater sin is allowed to escape!

Korea Obidi, God has freed you from this situation.
Go, celebrate, train up your daughters in the fear of the Lord and simply have a good life.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by uniquetechng: 11:49am On Nov 20, 2022
Premiumwriter:

The man is poor that's why he is asking the court to compel Kora to pay him spousal support, and yeah he was living in Kora's apartment.
She moved to a new apartment shortly after their separation.
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Ybaby: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:

Another angle... Hmmn

Now let me explain even further..... except you plug your fan into the socket the fan cannot get electricity - this means that while on the surface it looks like it is the plug that is giving and the socket is receiving ...... in true life it is actually the plug receiving and the socket giving. ( think about it)

Now while on the surface the man is giving his sperm ...... in true life he is getting a child .... a lineage.... a home.

Every nation that honours and respects their women thrive....
while
All nations that dishonours and disrespects their women suffer greatly...

(GO & VERIFY)

Woman is the socket and without her no fan, no TV, no man or children ....... (let me burst your brain) NO HUMAN will thrive in nations where women are belittled because God has given woman many gifts that human need to turn prosperity on e.g intuition.

Every Chess player knows it is the queen that holds the game...... go after the queen and all other will perish.

Instead of men asking thier wife for money..... ask her for peace, for joy, for a happy home, for insight, for love, for wisdom, for vision.....

Men are strong they donot need a woman's money (young men today think they do) Men need qualities that make him think clearly and he will bring the money.

Dusties I cannot e-fight o. Just aired my opinion and shared some wisdom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] / Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) / Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.