Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children (41641 Views)

Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris / Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Ybaby: 11:53am On Nov 20, 2022
uniquetechng:
The man is poor that's why he is asking the court to compel Kora to pay him spousal support, and yeah he was living in Kora's apartment.
She moved to a new apartment shortly after their separation.

I shout avoid Poor men in all colours but una no dey hear word. Korra love donot entertain no dusty again. Run when a dusty tries to talk to you.
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by uniquetechng: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2022
Ybaby:

I shout avoid Poor men in all colours but una no dey hear word. Korra love donot entertain no dusty again. Run when a dusty tries to talk to you.
People thought Justin made Korea lol , he was living in China when they met in China and yeah Kora was paying the bills for the period they lived together in US.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Moh247: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2022
Ybaby:

Now let me explain even further..... except you plug your fan into the socket the fan cannot get electricity - this means that while on the surface it looks like it is the plug that is giving and the socket is receiving ...... in true life it is actually the plug receiving and the socket giving. ( think about it)

Now while on the surface the man is giving his sperm ...... in true life he is getting a child .... a lineage.... a home.

Every nation that honours and respects their women thrive....
while
All nations that dishonours and disrespects their women suffer greatly...

(GO & VERIFY)

Woman is the socket and without her no fan, no TV, no man or children ....... (let me burst your brain) NO HUMAN will thrive in nations where women are belittled because God has given woman many gifts that human need to turn prosperity on e.g intuition.

Every Chess player knows it is the queen that holds the game...... go after the queen and all other will perish.

Instead of men asking thier wife for money..... ask her for peace, for joy, for a happy home, for insight, for love, for wisdom, for vision.....

Men are strong they donot need a woman's money (young men today think they do) Men need qualities that make him think clearly and he will bring the money.

Dusties I cannot e-fight o. Just aired my opinion and shared some wisdom.

For me your illustration using positive and negative terminals of a battery best sums up everything

In actual sense a reasonable man has no reason to compete or fight a woman, he simply needs to understand what to do with the Feminine Energy of his spouse in a way to compliment his positive energy

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by sylve11: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Free papers,

Free child support weekly pay check for 16 to 18 years till the kids become adults,

Freedom to fvck whoever she wants without any hindrance from her ex husband paying child support

Top Five richest women in the world either got their wealth through their divorced husband, or late husband or from their father... Non worked for it or are self made

on point. cool

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by wpadmin: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
Men will see cool headed girls, dem go say she too dey boring.

Na the one wey go ruin dem dey turn dem on.
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by sylve11: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2022
olisaEze:
No court in Nigeria will grant any man custody of toddlers when he’s asking for a divorce & spousal support from his wife at the same time. Hustle oo, make dem no call you albino when you be oyinbo! undecided

PS: Don't ever allow yourself to be comfortable when a Nigerian woman is paying the bill. No matter how good she is, it changes dem from mogwai to gremlins.

grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Starzo: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
BigBashiru:

It's not by going to church.
Wetin concern you concern people wey dey go church??

How is that the cause of your problems in life?
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Starzo: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ybaby:

I keep advising my nigerian brothers to avoid all the hungry, entitled leeches that make up 95% of Nigeria's datable female populace.
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Ashirioluwa: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
The biggest mistake is to marry a woman like this
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by tabaralph: 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2022
Honestfrend:

What is she then?

First class nudist,pole dancer and a hooker
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by prophetfire: 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
Abfinest007:
Eir headache
It's not headache at all for her. It's actually freedom for her to fuckkk all the Lebanese men she can find. Cheap ashewo.
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Exceed15: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
Which fan is she thanking? Derailed and confused girl. I don't even see her as a celebrity.
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Exceed15: 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
Honestfrend:

What is she then?

Answer: Unhappy, bittered woman looking for acceptance on social media.
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by thymm: 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
Jestin:
I don’t like this Korra of a girl at all. She is forcing it too hard to seems like a celebrity that she is not
Hate her as much as you like, she still remains a global social media sensation. I purposely avoided the celebrity word to make you feel better. But if a musician/dancer/content creator who that gets sometimes more than twenty thousand comments daily on her posts is not a celebrity, I wonder who is
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Exceed15: 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
thymm:

Hate her as much as you like, she still remains a global social media sensation. I purposely avoided the celebrity word to make you feel better. But if a musician/dancer/content creator who that gets sometimes more than twenty thousand comments daily on her posts is not a celebrity, I wonder who is

cheesy cheesy u no kill me with laughter o.. global wetin??
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by thymm: 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
olisaEze:
No court in Nigeria will grant any man custody of toddlers when he’s asking for a divorce & spousal support from his wife at the same time. Hustle oo, make dem no call you albino when you be oyinbo! undecided

PS: Don't ever allow yourself to be comfortable when a Nigerian woman is paying the bill. No matter how good she is, it changes dem from mogwai to gremlins.

As much as I wanted to pity this oyibo simp, I just couldn't. I thought he had swallowed the red pill when he decided to divorce her, but I was irritated when he asked for spousal support. Who does that as a man
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Hassanmaye(m): 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
MissLAP:
grin

Oyinbo man fell for an erotic dancer!. The crave for sex has destroyed so many men

I heard women have more urge than men how are they controlling themselves but men cant
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by VULCAN(m): 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
grin grin cheesy cheesy

olisaEze:

Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Hassanmaye(m): 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
olisaEze:

This is true this is Why working class women are hard
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by emmyN(m): 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
dominique:
Alfa mails how market? Na you people talk say she will lose her children because of her dressing and the type of video she posts online. You think the court is stupid like you people and use something as petty as mother's dressing to give infants to that deranged human being?

That man is a psychopath, no sane court will award custody of little children to him. Divorce is not yet finalized, you're saying she must be giving you spousal support alongside taking care of your daughters. Na human being be that one or top grade weray. I'm so happy for Kora, that man wanted to bring her down by all means but she has the last laugh.

The irony is that you are a muslim and are forced to wear hijab else your folks declare a fatwa on you cheesy. You all always reason in one dimension.
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Spandau: 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
Honestfrend:

What is she then?

A yeyebrity!
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Cde1: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
Time to whorre further
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by jesustheissue: 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
The same person fond of celebrating her "marriage" on social media feels no shame rejoicing at divorce too.
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Jeffyblaq(m): 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
Fedrick100:
This girl so ugly
I don’t know what the white husband saw in her
Not true!

The bitch is actually a hottie.

You and I kno dis.
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by 9japride(m): 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
Jestin:
I don’t like this Korra of a girl at all. She is forcing it too hard to seems like a celebrity that she is not
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't say so, she's a brand. If you want to promote your music, she's available for video promotion using her dancing skills. All celebrities started from somewhere.
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by jamesbridget13(f): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
Korra is talented but her choice dress is a no no. At least cover up n do ur artist na
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Ybaby: 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:

For me your illustration using positive and negative terminals of a battery best sums up everything

In actual sense a reasonable man has no reason to compete or fight a woman, he simply needs to understand what to do with the Feminine Energy of his spouse in a way to compliment his positive energy

Gbam!!
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by Ybaby: 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
uniquetechng:
People thought Justin made Korea lol , he was living in China when they met in China and yeah Kora was paying the bills for the period they lived together in US.

Every intelligent person can tell, I mean what sort of man ask his ex wife for spousal support? That was where he off me.
Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by uniquetechng: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ybaby:

Every intelligent person can tell, I mean what sort of man ask his ex wife for spousal support? That was where he off me.
e shock u too lol

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children by latolz: 11:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
It's plain stupidity if you don't realise that we don't give a fvck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) / Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram / Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.