Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos (48292 Views)

See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina / See The ₦600 Fish I Bought In Ibadan (Photo) / The Fish I Caught In My Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by simplepee(f): 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
BeanmanX:
Who dash monkey banana?
Everybody are claiming that they lost money on crypt0; even people that doesn't know Jack about crypt0. cheesy
Stop hating so you would live long. If not, na chest pain go kill you las las.

7 Likes

Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by ahnie: 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
I no buy this fish pass #700.
The outcome looks appetizing Sha.

1 Like

Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by BeanmanX(m): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
simplepee:
Stop hating so you would live long. If not, na chest pain go kill you las las.
Why I go hate on person wey no get anything?
Pocohantas dey lie to you and because u be moomoo, u come dey believe her lamba. grin grin
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by Pells: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
simplepee:
So I was craving fish stew and literally dragged myself to the market. I got this tiny fish for 1200, paid with pain in my chest and left grin.

Location; Lagos. Will you get it cheaper in your state?

It is well with us in this country.
Why are you complaining
No be boy money u use buy am undecided undecided
Small girl with big Rods grin grin

4 Likes

Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by SammieRexx(m): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

You mean Afonja laziness?
Fish is dirt cheap in Niger Delta.
Greatest lie ever

1 Like

Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by simplepee(f): 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pells:

Why are you complaining
No be boy money u use buy am undecided undecided
Small girl with big Rods grin grin
Fortunately, I am not your sister.

8 Likes

Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by wiseone28: 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
Op return the fish and collect your money back cos them cheat you

Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by BeanmanX(m): 7:04am On Nov 21, 2022
Pells:

Your fallen bobby is your source of generating money with your wife kpekus wider than River Niger
No wonder your body count dey drag with your fada age undecided embarassed cool grin
Smelly cuñt
Is this really necessary?
Grow up nigga! sad
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by Pells: 9:44am On Nov 21, 2022
BeanmanX:
Is this really necessary?
Grow up nigga! sad
Stop protecting a lady to get favor
You won't see her pant
Shameless Simp undecided

1 Like

Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by BeanmanX(m): 9:57am On Nov 21, 2022
Pells:

Stop protecting a lady to get favor
You won't see her pant
Shameless Simp undecided
Stop being foolish young man, that girl isn't the reason why u have a messed up life.

1 Like

Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by BeanmanX(m): 9:58am On Nov 21, 2022
Pells:

Your fallen bobby is your source of generating money with your wife kpekus wider than River Niger
No wonder your body count dey drag with your fada age undecided embarassed cool grin
Smelly cuñt
Stupid whöre
You should have replied let me expose your cheap kpekus life
Olosho Simplepee
Mynd44 seun justwise NLFPMOD violation of rule 2
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by Pells: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2022
BeanmanX:
Stop being foolish young man, that girl isn't the reason why u have a messed up life.
You can't get through her pant if you defend her
What a SIMPle man
Spits on your bald head
Tueh Tueh Tueh undecided undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by meobizy(f): 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
Millionaire no dey Nairaland.
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by Didijiji: 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
Moh247:

I be won abuse you before but since na lazy Niger Delta Oyel we dey use develop Lagos come dey give you small fish and ogogoro take dey hold body

Make I no talk... If na IPOB people I for don give am wotowoto
still be mumuing @ your age

2 Likes

Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by Dshocker(m): 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
simplepee:
So I was craving fish stew and literally dragged myself to the market. I got this tiny fish for 1200, paid with pain in my chest and left grin.

You were doing ajebutter, instead of you to price like our African mothers, you were there doing shakara.

Jokes apart, i will get it for N700-N800 from the same woman.

U no sabi price.
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by TheOgaBoss: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
These fish sellers just dey rip naijans because of dollar don increase, how dollar take affect their businesses. They don't even export sef. Tufiakwa.
Nigeria or naija which way?
are u aware the bulk of the fish we consume in this country are imported?
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by Johel(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
simplepee:

That's how it's being sold in Lagos...even chicken half kilo is 1,200 before wey be 600 ....May it never end well with APC...God forbid BATin.

1 Like

Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by occfx: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
Moh247:
undecided

The strangest part of Nigerian Laziness is Lagos is literarily bordered by Atlantic Ocean , Home of different kind of fishes, yet a fish cost 1200

We are too lazy but I think government restrict a lot in this country. I am not sure you can freely explore the Atlantic Ocean without frictions.
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by compton11(m): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

so your nyamiri ass want to be claiming Delta abi?

1 Like

Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by Nobleou(m): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
Fish don suffer for human hand... Na the only animal wey God create for consumption ni?

Make una pity them abeg
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by Johel(m): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
Moh247:
undecided

The strangest part of Nigerian Laziness is Lagos is literarily bordered by Atlantic Ocean , Home of different kind of fishes, yet a fish cost 1200

Thanks to APC....the stew looks really good, must be definitely delicious...fried fish stew is heavenly.
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by Lukuluku69(m): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
simplepee:

#200 for Piece.

Not bad. Thing cost everywhere.
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by Jemex003: 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

See your gutter mouth ask ur monikers in Lagos how much they’re selling oporoko una tasteless smelly fish

1 Like

Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by treatise: 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
Moh247:
undecided

Would you swim and catch fish? Are there machinery on ground that would facilitate fishing in the ocean in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by PoliteActivist: 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
These fish sellers just dey rip naijans because of dollar don increase, how dollar take affect their businesses. They don't even export sef. Tufiakwa.
Nigeria or naija which way?

TheOgaBoss:
are u aware the bulk of the fish we consume in this country are imported?

But when dollar decrease they no go decrease the price!
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by madapcmod: 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
Make Una repeat the mistake of voting APC. U go buy d fish 5000

1 Like

Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by ahbey(m): 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
and you will still vote for BAT.....May God forbid BATthing

simplepee:

2 Likes

Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by illicit(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
Are u gonna eat all at once

Well I can tongue
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by Superwave16320: 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
They won't admit you replied a foolish bigot, they were also nurtured from the womb with same bigotry. Make i no expose the shameless tribe this one comes from.

They scream bigotry everywhere yet their very existence is based on that. Just imagine Igbo complaining about bigotry in this world. What can be more foolish n senseless.

Moh247:

Be like say you no get eyes to see say na one idiot I reply
simplepee post=118538446:
Please take your tribalism off my thread. Dem use am do you?

3 Likes

Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by LagosIsForIgbos: 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
pocohantas:
Mackerel is quite expensive now, though I haven’t bought fish in some weeks.

Just give me back my money because na you introduce me to that evil. After that you boil spaghetti for me to eat with this stew. I no dey lick stew mbok. I don’t even lick soup, come be stew. Hahahaha

Yummy looking stew! Well fried too. I can always tell by the sight alone.

Poco, so you dey do crypto? I'll make sure I arrest the guy who did this....lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought / How To Cut Chin-chin For Large Scale Production? / Soldiers Kill Monitor Lizard In Borno For Pepper Soup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.