Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos (48294 Views)

See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina / See The ₦600 Fish I Bought In Ibadan (Photo) / The Fish I Caught In My Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

You mean Afonja laziness?
Fish is dirt cheap in Niger Delta.

Yap, tell them. What they re eating is formalin tainted fish, no wonder they get all sorts of mental problems and go dunk themselves in the river under that popular bridge in Lagos.
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by harmony75: 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
Yes I bought it yesterday #Lagos
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by simplepee(f): 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
Aliou007:
Your camera is WOW! What phone did you use for thia pictures?
Thanks. Iphone 8.
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by OvertheTop(m): 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
Brownshoe:
Are you going to finish everything at once?

Or are you related to NO Tomorrow

in Akon's Voice:
Live Your Life Everyday...Like today will be your Last!

Hunger Go show you the Meaning of ' Save for a Rainy Day !'

1 Like

Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by Naturalista(f): 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hello all please kindly vote for my company SJ RECYCLING it's the second to the last on the page thank
www.nimbus.com.ng/vote
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2022
What kinda red paste is that? embarassed have you never heard of GREEN vegetables? How much is 1200 in £££?
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by Exceed15: 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
But I don't like fish.
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by owomano(m): 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
Moh247:

I see, you no like fish be that

How wrong u are
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by franxalive(m): 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
Moh247:

I be won abuse you before but since na lazy Niger Delta Oyel we dey use develop Lagos come dey give you small fish and ogogoro take dey hold body

Make I no talk... If na IPOB people I for don give dem wotowoto because does one no follow contribute to Nigeria

INDOMIE GENERATION BOI...

NEXT TIME PLUG THE CORD LINKING YOUR � TONGUE TO YOUR BRAIN PROPERLY BEFORE TYPING TRASH.

ALL THOSE SOUTHERN TERRITORY ARE BỊAFRAN TERRITORY...WAIT, ONCE BIAFRA LEAVES THIS CONTRAPTION...LET ME SEE THE OIL YOU WOULD USE TO WASTE IN THAT LAGOON undecided
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by phorget(m): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
As apc member I will buy that same fish for 400naira only... undecided undecided undecided
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by horlahwaley(m): 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
simplepee:
So I was craving fish stew and literally dragged myself to the market. I got this tiny fish for 1200, paid with pain in my chest and left grin.

Location; Lagos. Will you get it cheaper in your state?

It is well with us in this country.
this is much sef, I remember when i was serving i usually got this for 1k at Ibadan which would be cut into 4 pieces
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by Cde1: 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
Is their still 1200 fish in nigeria
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by 99thEnemy(m): 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
simplepee:
So I was craving fish stew and literally dragged myself to the market. I got this tiny fish for 1200, paid with pain in my chest and left grin.

Wait oh! Is it 'Mackerel' the Nigerian streets have branded the name Titus now? grin
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by AfonjaConehead: 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
Moh247:
undecided

The strangest part of Nigerian Laziness is Lagos is literarily bordered by Atlantic Ocean , Home of different kind of fishes, yet a fish cost 1200

Only in Nigerian waters will a fish live it full natural maturity age without any fisherman catching it till it turns to great grandfather fish, retires and later dies

Well,yes to a great extent...sometime ago,as a sailor,when my vessel was taking cargo to jetty in Lagos I saw two Cotonou guys on a boat paddling towards Liverpool @ apapa. They were fishermen who caught only few small fish..then something caught my attention floating nearby: a very big good-looking fish,just floating. I then hailed the forlorn guys and pointed towards the floating fish and when the spotted it,they quickly started their boat engine and sped towards the fish and used their basket and pulled it into their boat,thanked me seriously and quickly sped off towards Liverpool....was just another day and affair as a seaman...
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by Moh247: 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

Well,yes to a great extent...sometime ago,as a sailor,when my vessel was taking cargo to jetty in Lagos I saw two Cotonou guys on a boat paddling towards Liverpool @ apapa. They were fishermen who caught only few small fish..then something caught my attention floating nearby: a very big good-looking fish,just floating. I then hailed the forlorn guys and pointed towards the floating fish and when the spotted it,they quickly started their boat engine and sped towards the fish and used their basket and pulled it into their boat,thanked me seriously and quickly sped off towards Liverpool....was just another day and affair as a seaman...

Na lie oo, so you be sailor.. all this while I be dey think say you be Ipob NWA Boy for computer village
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by AfonjaConehead: 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
Moh247:

Na lie oo, so you be sailor.. all this while I be dey think say you be Ipob NWA Boy for computer village
hehehe you nor serious o grin
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by franugo(m): 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

God knows that bayelsa better not be the part of Niger delta you're talking about
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by Mjuu1: 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nice
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by Benrosaria(m): 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
simplepee:

These vendors sell things based on how you sell too
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by akpota(m): 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
simplepee:
After justice was done cheesy

Pocohantas come and lick stew and forget your crypt0 loss tongue tongue

Boss abeg i would appreciate you post how you prepare this.

I want to try this tomorrow.
Kindly send to whatsapp 07085235138.
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by Paulpak34(m): 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
Same people like you will still vote foolish Apc in that state.
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by aalangel(f): 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
simplepee:

Your camera is good.
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by delpee(f): 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
Original Titus fish is highly nutritious but quite expensive but more tasty than the similar ones one of which is known as Kampala. So good for toddlers and growing children.

Kudos @OP
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by Yuneehk(f): 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
Very cheap. I get less fish for more amount in PH or I'm the person who can't bargain.

I'll soon get over my fish cravings and return to having just beef and chicken. Fish is so expensive here.
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by fineboynl(m): 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
pocohantas:
Mackerel is quite expensive now, though I haven’t bought fish in some weeks.

Just give me back my money because na you introduce me to that evil. After that you boil spaghetti for me to eat with this stew. I no dey lick stew mbok. I don’t even lick soup, come be stew. Hahahaha

Yummy looking stew! Well fried too. I can always tell by the sight alone.
scumbia fish i think
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by DaveHarry(m): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Which part, I'm in Delta where fish is very expensive.
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by addexx: 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
simplepee:

Forget about Titus first, what phone camera are you using.?
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by nickyajiboye: 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
#30 fish that year�
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by Testimony1988(m): 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
Titus is really expensive, a carton price for big Titus can be up to N40,000.
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by ufuosman(m): 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
Food stuff na don cost too much
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by fuugee(m): 12:54am On Nov 22, 2022
Re: See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos by fuugee(m): 1:03am On Nov 22, 2022
[quote author=fuugee post=11858265

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Cut Chin-chin For Large Scale Production? / Soldiers Kill Monitor Lizard In Borno For Pepper Soup (Photos) / Men Capture Snake In Calabar, Turn It Into Food. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.