Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Is There Risk In Child Birth Getting Married To A Stammerer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Risk In Child Birth Getting Married To A Stammerer? (1083 Views)

Actor Kevin Costner's Estranged Wife Wants $248k Per Month In Child Support / Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Risk In Child Birth Getting Married To A Stammerer? by Truvelisback(m): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2022
Good day fellas, is there any chance of birthing a stammerer if u marry a lady or a man who stammers slightly in speech? I have noticed this trait repeated in some families. I know a woman whose eyes are crossed and her daughter's eyes are the same(crossed eyes).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Risk In Child Birth Getting Married To A Stammerer? by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 20, 2022
I don't think stammering is hereditary.
I thought stammering has a cure too, medical cure?

1 Like

Re: Is There Risk In Child Birth Getting Married To A Stammerer? by FalseProphet1(m): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2022
Deaf and dumb spirits are the ones responsible for stammering, and they live in the blood. This means they're transferrable through sex, blood transfusion, sharp objects...etc.

But once you banish them from your blood through spiritual cleansing, your kids wouldn't stammer.

This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Risk In Child Birth Getting Married To A Stammerer? by HarlequinLekex: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2022
From my own perspective.
It is somehow genetically transmitted.
It may also develop during the stages of child development during 7 to 8 years of age which might stop later at some stages in life.
I am stammerer not a chronic one it started when I was in primary school, I am still in my teens. I don't talk most of the times to avoid it being obvious.

1 Like

Re: Is There Risk In Child Birth Getting Married To A Stammerer? by Truvelisback(m): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Deaf and dumb spirits are the ones responsible for stammering, and they live in the blood. This means they're transferrable through sex, blood transfusion, sharp objects...etc.

But once you banish them from your blood through spiritual cleansing, your kids wouldn't stammer.

This I have seen.
Spiritual cleaning ke!. There is a lady who is into me but she stammers but hers isn't that serious or strong.

1 Like

Re: Is There Risk In Child Birth Getting Married To A Stammerer? by HarlequinLekex: 11:22am On Nov 20, 2022
What can you say about Moses in the bible?
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Is There Risk In Child Birth Getting Married To A Stammerer? by FalseProphet1(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Spiritual cleaning ke!. There is a lady who is into me but she stammers but hers isn't that serious or strong.
Bring her to my spiritual center for 2weeks and she would be cured permanently.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Is There Risk In Child Birth Getting Married To A Stammerer? by Truvelisback(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2022
Olasyke:
There is no cure for it.
Re: Is There Risk In Child Birth Getting Married To A Stammerer? by Truvelisback(m): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Bring her to my spiritual center for 2weeks and she would be cured permanently.
This I have seen.
Prevention is better than cure.
Re: Is There Risk In Child Birth Getting Married To A Stammerer? by FalseProphet1(m): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
What can you say about Moses in the bible?
Moses missed the promise land because he didn't get rid of those spirits. If he had told God to heal him rather than complain about his deformity, God would have healed him. And he would have led the Israelites into the promise land, but he didn't and the spirits kept manipulating him to keep making wrong choices until God got fed up with him and shut the door on him.

This I have seen.
Re: Is There Risk In Child Birth Getting Married To A Stammerer? by FalseProphet1(m): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Prevention is better than cure.
So you would choose to end things with her rather than cure her?
Re: Is There Risk In Child Birth Getting Married To A Stammerer? by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
There is no cure for it.
Maybe medically. But, traditionally, there's definitely a cure. Because all the males in my family had it when we were young and we were cured.

1 Like

Re: Is There Risk In Child Birth Getting Married To A Stammerer? by HarlequinLekex: 11:34am On Nov 20, 2022
You are truly a false prophet
FalseProphet1:

Moses missed the promise land because he didn't get rid of those spirits. If he had told God to heal him rather than complain about his deformity, God would have healed him. And he would have led the Israelites into the promise land, but he didn't and the spirits kept manipulating him to keep making wrong choices until God got fed up with him and shut the door on him.

This I have seen.
How did u know what will happen if Moses did not ask for this or that?
Re: Is There Risk In Child Birth Getting Married To A Stammerer? by FalseProphet1(m): 11:35am On Nov 20, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
You are truly a false prophetHow did u know what will happen if Moses did not ask for this or that?
What would happen was revealed to me by the spirit.

This I have seen.
Re: Is There Risk In Child Birth Getting Married To A Stammerer? by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2022
FalseProphet1:

What would happen was revealed to me by the spirit.

This I have seen.

Baba you need to go and sit down and rest! angry angry

This I have seen undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is There Risk In Child Birth Getting Married To A Stammerer? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2022
NO!

Stammering has to do with Speech..

Since the Husband and neighbours around dont Stammer, the child can learn how to speak without stammering.. smiley
Re: Is There Risk In Child Birth Getting Married To A Stammerer? by FalseProphet1(m): 11:56am On Nov 20, 2022
UnusualEmissary:

Baba you need to go and sit down and rest! angry angry

This I have seen undecided undecided
The things of the spirit are mysteries to people of the flesh. You mortal man is still dwelling on the flesh, when you upgrade to the spirit most especially the 3rd realm you'll understand things much better.

This I have seen.
Re: Is There Risk In Child Birth Getting Married To A Stammerer? by Truvelisback(m): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
FalseProphet1:

So you would choose to end things with her rather than cure her?
I don't want to risk the lives of my future children.
Re: Is There Risk In Child Birth Getting Married To A Stammerer? by Truvelisback(m): 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:

NO!

Since the Husband and neighbours around dont Stammer, the child can learn how to speak without stammering.. smiley
Bros, stammering get level ooo. In some people's own, it is chronic.

1 Like

Re: Is There Risk In Child Birth Getting Married To A Stammerer? by Offpoint1: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
Possibilities of one of or 2 of your offsprings inherenting it is %100

All of the stammerers I know, they All have kids that stammer.

It's hereditary.

1 Like

Re: Is There Risk In Child Birth Getting Married To A Stammerer? by Mermaid123: 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
Olasyke:

Stammering can be hereditary, like me my father is a stammerer he married my mom when they gave birth to me i was a stammerer and i still am.
And there is no medical cure for stammering the highest u could do is to get a speech therapist .
And and also there are other factors that could tutn a child or person into a stammerer even if non of the family relatives are stammerer
Re: Is There Risk In Child Birth Getting Married To A Stammerer? by Mermaid123: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:

NO!

Its not always like that
Re: Is There Risk In Child Birth Getting Married To A Stammerer? by Truvelisback(m): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
Olasyke:

Maybe medically. But, traditionally, there's definitely a cure. Because all the males in my family had it when we were young and we were cured.
Cured? How?
Re: Is There Risk In Child Birth Getting Married To A Stammerer? by Ulunne777(f): 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
Yes.At least one of four of the offspring will stammer

1 Like

Re: Is There Risk In Child Birth Getting Married To A Stammerer? by Truvelisback(m): 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ulunne777:
Yes.At least one of four of the offspring will stammer
True. I know a woman whose eyes are crossed and her daughter's eyes are crossed too.
Re: Is There Risk In Child Birth Getting Married To A Stammerer? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
Mermaid123:

And there is no medical cure for stammering the highest u could do is to get a speech therapist .

Truvelisback:
Cured? How?

I was young when it happened and all I know was that I took some herbal concoctions from a real herbal practicioner for like 7 days and after that, i don't stammer no more. Same with all the males in my family. They stammer and they don't no more, because of that herbal concoction.
Re: Is There Risk In Child Birth Getting Married To A Stammerer? by Truvelisback(m): 6:03am On Nov 21, 2022
Olasyke:

I was young when it happened and all I know was that I took some herbal concoctions from a real herbal practicioner for like 7 days and after that, i don't stammer no more. Same with all the males in my family. They stammer and they don't no more, because of that herbal concoction.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Is There Risk In Child Birth Getting Married To A Stammerer? by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 21, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
I m seeing things
Re: Is There Risk In Child Birth Getting Married To A Stammerer? by Kobicove(m): 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
I don't think stammering is hereditary undecided

(1) (Reply)

Hello Guys. Girls With Men Voice Can You Date Them. / Feminist Kills Herself After Becoming A Man / Ethiopia Is Africa's Greatest Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.